Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
zhouyueyue Offline

Aluin

16.02.2019 06:25
Bangladeshi State Minister for Sports Antworten

KIEV Joey Rickard Jersey , Nov. 20 (Xinhua) -- Ukraine has been approved to export sunflower meals and sugar beet pulp to China, State Service of Ukraine for Food Safety and Consumer Protection said in a statement on Monday.

According to the statement, China's General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine has approved seven Ukrainian companies for sunflower meals deliveries and two Ukrainian companies for sugar beet pulp supplies.

Sunflower meals and sugar beet pulp are widely used as valuable feed for farm animals, especially for beef cattle and chicken.

This year, China has allowed beef imports from Ukraine and increased the list of certified Ukrainian dairy suppliers from 18 to 27.

Ukraine also hopes to get a green light from China on fish products exports by the end of this year.

According to the Ukrainian statistics Chris Davis Jersey , between 2012 and 2016, the trade turnover in agriculture products between Ukraine and China had increased by fivefold to 1.03 billion U.S. dollars.

by Naim-Ul-Karim

DHAKA, Nov. 23 (Xinhua) -- Considered a living legend, Alamgir Shah Bhuiyan, is the highest ranking Wushu master in Bangladesh.

Today's Grand Master Bhuiyan began full-time Wushu training at the age of 13, nearly four decades ago Manny Machado Jersey , when he was an eighth grade student at the Motijheel Government Boys' High School in the capital city of Dhaka.

Bhuiyan, who was then a Kung Fu practitioner, one day in 1980 saw a picture of martial arts on the back page of a Chinese sports magazine inscribed with the word Wushu, which at the time was unknown to him as well as many other athletes here.

Out of curiosity he had tried to learn more about Wushu and finally he came to know that Wushu is also a martial art and a full-contact sport derived from traditional Chinese martial arts.

"Through magazines back then I had then learned four or five Wushu styles," Bhuiyan told Xinhua on Wednesday.

Five years later, he said Adam Jones Jersey , five Chinese Wushu masters visited Dhaka.

"At that time I had the opportunity to learn more Wushu styles from them for two or three weeks," he reminisced.

Bhuiyan, of his own initiative in 1986, opened Bangladesh's first Shaolin Wushu School to teach the national sport of China, which is both an exhibition sport (Taolu) and a full-contact sport (SandaSanshou).

Bhuiyan said that Wushu is now being practised almost everywhere in Bangladesh.

"There are more than 100,000 Wushu practitioners in the whole of Bangladesh thanks to the government of China for its continuous support in developing quality Bangladesh Wushu players."

"We have more than 100 Wushu practitioners of international standard who are capable of winning competitions abroad."

Bhuiyan went on to explain that the Bangladeshi government has also supported various efforts to promote Wushu as a sport in Bangladesh.

As part of such efforts Jonathan Schoop Jersey , in 2007 the Bangladesh Wushu Association, an approved body of Bangladesh's National Sports Council, was founded to promote Wushu in the country.

"Wushu is now being practised in 40 out of 64 districts in Bangladesh," said Bhuiyan, who is also general secretary of Bangladesh Wushu Association.

The association on Monday, along with Dhaka's Shanto-Mariam CRI Confucius Classroom Cal Ripken Jersey , organized the "Ambassador Cup China-Bangladesh Wushu Demonstration-2017" under the sponsorship of the Chinese Embassy in Dhaka.

Bangladeshi State Minister for Sports, Biren Sikdar, as the chief guest witnessed the martial arts demonstration while Chinese Ambassador to Bangladesh, Ma Mingqiang, as the special guest attended the event with Abdus Sobhan Golap, special assistant to Bangladeshi prime minister Brooks Robinson Jersey , in the chair.

Ma said China will continue its support for the development of Wushu in Bangladesh and announced a donation of 500,000 rmb (about 75,900 U.S. dollars) for Wushu development in Bangladesh while pledging to send more Chinese Wushu trainers to help Bangladesh develop more quality players.

Mohammad Dulal Hossain, joint secretary of Bangladesh Wushu Association, said that 30 athletes from the Bangladesh Army, Bangladesh Krira Shikkha Protishtan (BKSP) Cheap Orioles Hats , the national sports institute of Bangladesh, Shanto Mariam-CRI Confucius Classroom and Bangladesh Ansar and VDP, a paramilitary auxiliary force responsible for the preservation of internal security and law enforcement, joined the demonstration.

"We've organized the demonstration event to search for promising Wushu players," Hossain said.

Marzina Akter travelled a long way to demonstrate the skills she has acquired so far. She has been learning Wushu at the Cox's Bazar District (some 292 km southeast of Dhaka) Wushu Association.

"My teacher's name is D M Rustam. For the last eight years I have been learning Wushu from him. Now I practise Wushu representing Ansar VD. This is my favorite activity," Akter said.

"I used to see Wushu in Chinese movies and I started to love it Cheap Orioles Hoodies ," she added. "One day I told my father that I liked this martial art and he allowed me to go to an academy to study more. Now I get medals every year after participating in competitions and I like Wushu a lot."

She went on to explain that she had made the martial art her own and said that as long as she is alive she wants to be a Wushu practitioner and She wanted to bring honor to her country by competing in Wushu tournaments overseas.

"I have so far won 10 gold medals participating in various Wushu competitions," a proud-looking Akter beamed.

Another Wushu practitioner, 10-year-old Jehoshoy Nafak, said, "Alongside my school studies, I am learning Wushu. I like Wushu as a sport. I plan to become a good Wushu master in the future."

Anwar Russel Cheap Orioles Shirts , who is now a professional player, said he was lucky enough to learn Wushu from Chinese masters who came to Bangladesh two yea

WELLINGTON, Oct. 6 (Xinhua) -- . Cheap Hoddies Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Sports Jerseys China Cheap Shirts Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Cheap Hoddies Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Cheap NFL Shirts Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Shirts China

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz