Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

18.02.2019 06:11
HOUSTON – Expect the Blue Jays three most prominent injured players to return at different times, likely this month, with Brett Antworten

HOUSTON – Expect the Blue Jays three most prominent injured players to return at different times, likely this month, with Brett Lawrie at the front of the line. Air Jordan 12 Retro Cheap . “Its good news hes playing,” said manager John Gibbons. “He beat the other two guys. I thought it would be the opposite.” Lawrie played second base for Single-A Dunedin on Friday night. In four plate appearances, he went 1-for-3 with a single, a walk, two runs scored and two strikeouts. As has been the case for the entirety of the season, Lawrie wont have a strict positional home as he works his way back to the big leagues. “(Saturday) hell play third and then hell go back to second. Well play him both spots,” said Gibbons. Lawrie suffered a fractured right index finger when he was hit in the hand by a Johnny Cueto pitch on June 22 in Cincinnati. His return to game action comes just shy of six weeks since the incident and hell need ample time to get his offensive timing back. Dont expect to see Lawrie for the early part of the next homestand, Gibbons cautioned. “Last year we brought him back a couple of times without allowing a lot of playing time down there and he suffered for it, especially that first go around,” said Gibbons. “I would say its at least a week (in the minor leagues).” Meanwhile, Gibbons said Adam Lind (fractured right foot) could begin his minor league rehabilitation assignment early next week. As for Edwin Encarnacion (strained right quadriceps), Gibbons said, “Eddies making progress but hes not close at the moment.” DICKEY ON THE DEADLINE R.A. Dickey agreed to a trade to Toronto in December, 2012, with the assurance the Blue Jays were fully vested in competing for World Series championships. He was measured in his comments to TSN.ca when approached on the clubs silence as Thursdays trade deadline came and went. “I think I was a little bit surprised. I think a few of us thought that we were going to get something done,” said Dickey. “Surprise doesnt necessarily mean disappointed but at the same time any helps always welcome. You think about it from the angle that you fought hard without a lot of the players that you really feel like make your best team up and youve kept it close and youre right there. A little help probably wouldnt have hurt. At the same you look around the locker room and youve got guys whove stepped up admirably.” Dickey was intrigued by the number of deals involving high-profile big leaguers being moved for other major league talent. Boston and Oakland hooked up on a deal that saw Jon Lester join the Athletics, with Yoenis Cespedes moving east. Tampa Bay, Detroit and Seattle swung a three-way deal that landed David Price with the Tigers, Austin Jackson with the Mariners and Drew Smyly with the Rays. The Jays decided not to be players; that or they couldnt be players, in smaller deals like the moves the Yankees pulled off for infielders Stephen Drew and Martin Prado. “Everybody has a different opinion and thats okay,” said Dickey. “Some guys are probably more aggravated than others and some guys feel like its not as big a deal as other guys. I feel like if we pitch well were going to be in it. Thats all it comes down to; if we pitch well were going to have a shot at it. We werent really in the market for a pitcher anyway so from my standpoint its just a matter of trying to execute, trying to get our guys to be consistent in the rotation and being able to hand the ball off late in the game.” GOINS PLAYING FOR TODAY Ryan Goins looks like a different offensive player since his recall from Buffalo on July 22. In 10 games entering Fridays play, he was hitting .324 and just as importantly, hitting balls hard on a more consistent basis. He credits a clear mind. “If youre thinking about your mechanics while youre in the box, these pitchers are good enough that theyre going to get you out a lot of the time,” said Goins. “I went to Buffalo and just said Im going to go to the box with a clear mind every at-bat. Thats what Ive been doing.” The message when he was sent back to Buffalo on April 28, having hit .150 to that point, was not to mope. He went about his business for almost three months, hitting .285/.331/.344 for the Bisons, before coming back to Toronto. With the Blue Jays expecting the return of injured players Brett Lawrie, Adam Lind and Edwin Encarnacion at different times this month, Goins knows his spot on the club isnt a sure thing. He has options, meaning he can be returned to Buffalo without first being exposed to irrevocable waivers, and is therefore a likely candidate to be sent down. If that happens, expect Goins to return when rosters expand to 40 players in September. “You cant look forward,” said Goins. “I just take it day to day coming here. Its a true statement. Guys told me in Triple-A, the older guys, once you think youre in, youre out and once you think youre out, youre in. You never really know, day to day what its going to be. I could be out of here in a week; we get guys coming off the DL, you never know.” Air Jordan 12 Outlet .S. international midfielder Michael Bradley is complete. Cheap Authentic Jordan 12 .2 million deal for the upcoming season with right-hander Garrett Richards.The person spoke on condition of anonymity Saturday because the announcement hadnt been made. http://www.airjordan12outlet.com/ . -- Cincinnati Reds closer Aroldis Chapman is undergoing surgery to repair a broken bone above his left eye but has no other serious injuries after being hit in the face by a line drive in a spring training game.KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- Kevin Harvick has a second straight shot at winning from the pole at Kansas Speedway. Harvick was back on top at the 1.5-mile track, posting a track record to help propel him to his second pole of the season. Harvick posted his record 194.658 mph lap Friday in the second round of NASCARs knockout qualifying format. His No. 4 Chevrolet hit 194.252 in the third round to give him two straight poles at Kansas, after he won from the top spot at Octobers race. "It was Freaky Fast today, so just have to put it all together tomorrow night when it counts," Harvick said. Harvick has two wins this season and won from the pole at Darlington. He will lead the field to green Saturday under the lights for the first time in a Sprint Cup race at Kansas. Joey Logano joined Harvick on the front row. Brad Keselowski, Carl Edwards and Kyle Larson rounded out the top five. His qualifying spins over, Keselowski worked hard defending himself from drivers -- like former champion Jimmie Johnson -- who said he didnt need to race so hard when he was out of contention Sunday at Talladega Superspeedway. Keselowski fell six laps off the pace while his car was repaired from an earlier accident. When he returned to the track, he decided to race hard with the leaders in an attempt to slowly get his laps back and maybe put himself back in position to win. Keselowski eventually spun in the middle of the pack to trigger a 14-car accident that wrecked former champions Jeff Gordon, Matt Kenseth, Tony Stewart and Johnson. "You have to think being six laps down you are not going to get back on the lead lap," Johnson said Friday. "There is an opinion, if you are on the race track you deserve a right to go race regardless how many laps down you are. Im sure that is probably a smaller percentage of people have that opinion. Its very easy when you are caught up in that wreck is to go, Why were you racingg? You are six laps down. Cheap Air Jordan 12 China. It just depends on where you are." Keselowski brushed off the barbs from his rivals. "Thats his right," Keselowski said. "We all hold the steering wheel. Theres 43 of us out there and we all hold it a little bit differently and make different decisions. It would be quite lame to watch if we all did the same thing and had the same ideas and personnas. "Id say in most cases, I probably wouldnt have done it. But in that case, I felt like it was the proper thing to do with having the potential to race the 1 car (Jamie McMurray) and get back in sequence. If we got back in sequence, we had enough speed in our car, with yellows, to have a shot at winning the race. I wasnt ready to give up." Kurt Busch was sixth, followed by Ryan Newman and Tony Stewart. Danica Patrick qualified ninth for her second straight top-10 start and Greg Biffle was 10th. Harvick said a little 15-minute pep talk with Patrick may have spurred her to another solid qualifying run. She set a track record on her first lap, though it was topped multiple times during the three rounds. "She just basically needed to quit thinking about it and smash the gas," he said. "Thats what she said. Shes done a great job in trying to take in all the information." Harvick, who jumped from Richard Childress Racing to Stewart-Haas Racing, pulled away from Kurt Busch and Gordon on a late restart to win a wreck-filled race in October at Kansas. "I dont think its going to be like the way it was when they dropped the green flag last fall here," he said. Harvick won his eighth pole in 477 career starts. "It makes life a lot easier when you can have pit stall one," he said. "Hopefully we can have a good night tomorrow night, but the weekend has gone good we had a great test here a few weeks ago and everything has carried right over." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz