Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

19.02.2019 06:28
SACRAMENTO, Calif. [url=http://www.discountadidasnmd.com/]Discount Adidas Nmd[/url] . - Archie Goodwin scored 12 of his career-h Antworten

SACRAMENTO, Calif. Discount Adidas Nmd . - Archie Goodwin scored 12 of his career-high 29 points in the fourth quarter and the Phoenix Suns defeated the Sacramento Kings 104-99 Wednesday night in the season finale for both teams. The Suns outscored the Kings 33-25 in the fourth quarter to snap a three-game losing streak. Goodwin, a rookie guard with little playing time this season, made a jumper to put the Suns ahead for good with 3:49 left in the game. Marcus Morris had 10 of his 22 points in the fourth quarter for the Suns. Twin Markieff Morris scored 15 points and Gerald Green 12. Phoenix played without guard Goran Dragic (sore left ankle), who led the Suns in scoring and assists. Ben McLemore had 31 points and five assists, both career highs, for the Kings, who lost for the sixth time in seven games while playing starters Rudy Gay and Isaiah Thomas limited minutes. Travis Outlaw had 15 points and Ray McCallum 13. It was a disappointing season for the Suns (48-34), who missed the playoffs despite a dramatic turnaround under rookie coach Jeff Hornacek after winning 25 games a year ago. Only the Suns and Golden State (2007-08) have won 48 games and failed to make the playoffs since the NBA went to the 16-team playoff format. After winning nine of 11 and moving into seventh last week in the Western Conference, the Suns dropped three straight games in a four-night span. The Memphis Grizzlies clinched the last available playoff berth Monday night in Phoenix, eliminating the Suns with a 97-91 victory. Sacramento was without leading scorer and rebounder DeMarcus Cousins. He was called for a technical foul in Sundays victory over Minnesota and drew an automatic one-game suspension for getting his 16th technical foul of the season. It was another lacklustre season for the Kings (28-53), who matched their win total from last year and failed to make the playoffs for an eighth straight season. Goodwin converted on three-point play to give the Suns a 92-87 lead midway through the fourth quarter. After the Kings tied the score, Goodwin made a layup and a 3, putting Phoenix ahead 99-94. The Kings shared the ball and shot 50 per cent in the third quarter to take a 74-71 lead into the fourth. McLemore, who has experienced a difficult first season, surpassed his previous career-high of 18 points when he hit a 3 at the 10-minute mark in the third quarter. NOTES: Former Kings standout Mitch Richmond was honoured at halftime for his recent induction into the Hall of Fame. . Before the game, Gay accepted the Oscar Robertson Triple-Double Award, which is presented to the Kings player who best exemplifies winning characteristics as both a player and an active community member. . The award was presented by Robertson, a Hall of Fame player who played for the franchise when it was the Cincinnati Royals. . Channing Frye became the first Suns player to start all 82 regular-season games since Amare Stoudemire did it in 2009-10. Wholesale Adidas Nmd . Tennis Australia chief executive Craig Tiley told local media in comments published Wednesday that John Tomic would not be allowed into Melbourne Park in any official capacity or as a spectator. Adidas Nmd China Wholesale .ca. In Sundays Blackhawks-Penguins game, Pittsburgh defenceman Brooks Orpik laid a huge hit on Chicagos Jonathan Toews. Now in my view, Orpik can be clearly seen leaving his feet while delivering a moderately high hit. http://www.discountadidasnmd.com/ . Even that couldnt slow them down against the New Orleans Hornets. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook scored 31 points apiece and the Thunder overcame injuries to two key backups to beat New Orleans 101-93 Monday night for their 10th straight home win.MONACO -- Canadas Milos Raonic opened his clay-court season with a second-round victory over Taiwans Yen Lu-Hsun at the Monte Carlos Masters on Wednesday. The No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., rebounded nicely after dropping a first-set tiebreaker in the 6-7 (4), 6-2, 6-1 victory. "I did a lot of things well today," Raonic said. "I had the discipline I needed when things were not going so well. "I played a clean match, on a lot of his service games I was creating opportunities for myself." Raonic, who had a first-round bye, fired 19 aces and completed the win in just under two hours in cool, windy conditions. He had three set point opportunities in the opening set but couldnt convert. "Even losing the first set, I still had chances in his service games," he said. "During the rest of the match on every game on his serve I was at least getting close. "I felt at ease despite the situation after the end of the first set." The Canadian rallied in the second set with an early break to lead for 2-0, eventually taking a 5-2 lead and serving it out to pull even. He ran away with the third set for the win. Raonic will next play No. 11 Tommy Robredo of Spain, who earned a 4-6, 6-0, 6-1 win over Julien Benneteau of France. "My goal is to do as well as I can this clay season and better than I did last year," said Raonic. "My main focus will be on the tournaments in Madrid and Paris." Also Wednesday, Roger Federer was happier than eight-time champion Rafael Nadal after their straight-sets wins to reach the third round. Federer took just 52 minutes to beat veteran Radek Stepanek 6-1, 6-2, while Nadal overcame a rusty start to put away Teymuraz Gabashvili 6-4, 6-1. The top-seeded Nadal, who lost the title to Novak Djokovic last year, dropped his opening service game and trailed 3-1 in the first set. But from 4-4, the Spaniard reeled off six straight games, then the Russian qualifier broke his serve again. "I think I started little bit slow," Nadal said. "But he was playing very, very aggressive, hitting very strong, with no mistakes." Nadals body language suggested he was far from happy with his performance. At times he looked glum-faced, other times annoyed with his shots. Cheap Wholesale Adidas Nmd. His serve was vulnerable, too, as he conceded four break-point chances -- including in consecutive service games during the second set. He clinched victory with a crisp forehand winner. "I felt comfortable in the second set," Nadal said. "I think I was playing better. " Federer, returning to the tournament for the first time since 2011, was far more ruthless as he raced to 5-0 in 17 minutes. He improved his record against the 35-year-old Stepanek to 14-2. The Czech has not beaten Federer in six years. "A bit surprised how well it went. On clay, when you have the upper hand from the baseline, its kind of hard to get out of it," Federer said. "Thats kind of how it was for Radek. I had a good start to both sets, I was solid on my own service games. It was clearly a good match to start my clay-court campaign." The fourth-seeded Federer next plays another Czech, Lukas Rosol, who beat Frenchman Michael Llodra 6-4, 6-4, while Nadal plays Italian Andreas Seppi, who won 7-6 (5), 5-7, 6-4 against Spaniard Pablo Andujar. Federer has never won Monte Carlo, losing in three straight finals to Nadal from 2006-08. They cant meet again until the final. Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka, seeded third, was slightly faster than Federer, needing only 46 minutes to thrash Marin Cilic of Croatia 6-0, 6-2. "I expected a more difficult first round against him. I felt good on the court," Wawrinka said. "I know that if I feel good physically, then I am able to put a lot of pressure on my opponent." No. 10 Fabio Fognini of Italy, No. 11 Tommy Robredo, No. 12 Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria and No. 15 Nicolas Almagro -- both Spanish -- also advanced to the third round. Raonic rallied to beat Lu Yen-Hsun of Taiwan 6-7 (4), 6-2, 6-1; Fognini downed Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4; Robredo won 4-6, 6-0, 6-1 against Julien Benneteau of France; Dimitrov downed Spaniard Albert Ramos 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 and Almagro beat Nicolas Mahut, 7-6 (3), 6-3. Grand Prix Hassan II winner Guillermo Garcia-Lopez beat No. 17 Alexandr Dolgopolov 6-1, 7-5, and Spaniard Pablo Carreno Busta next faces defending champion Novak Djokovic after winning 6-3, 7-6 (6) against Gael Monfils. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz