Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
zhouyueyue Offline

Aluin

20.02.2019 04:08
Another spectator said he had never seen Antworten

Sprinters Marvin Bracy and Tianna Bartoletta successfully -defended their crowns by -winning the 60-meter events on the final day of the USA Track and Field Indoor Championships on Sunday.

Bracy took advantage of an early stumble by Ryan Bailey to win in a time of 6.55 -seconds. Joe Morris (6.57) finished -second and Clayton Vaughn placed third in 6.60.

"To come here with a great field and win Black Frank Clark Jersey , especially to -repeat my national title, it's a great accomplishment Black Rees Odhiambo Jersey ," Bracy said.

Bartoletta claimed her -second consecutive national -title with a time of 7.08 seconds. Her time was the second fastest in the world and the fastest by an American over the first two months of 2015.

Bartoletta said she gained -inspiration from her ill father.

"My dad has been in -hospital," she said. "He taught me the last few weeks what it means to fight. At the end of the day Black Jarran Reed Jersey , you have got to know what is in you."

Demi Payne claimed her first national title by clearing 4.55 meters to win the pole vault. World record holder Jenn Suhr was forced to withdraw after two attempts at 4.60 -meters. Suhr injured her heel in a recent swimming mishap but had hoped it would be well enough to allow her to compete.

"I really wanted to compete but it didn't work out," she said. "My training was going well but this is a stupid injury. You expect to get hurt pole-vaulting Black Germain Ifedi Jersey , not in the swimming pool."

Michelle Carter earned her third national title by winning the shot put with a world--leading toss of 19.45 meters.

Chaunte Lowe dominated the women's high jump with a leap of 1.88 meters to beat runner--up and five-time Olympian Amy Acuff, who cleared 1.82 meters. Acuff is attempting a comeback after three years away from the sport.

Matthew Centrowitz won the mile in a pedestrian time of 4 minutes 01.40 seconds. His time was almost 12 seconds slower than the US record of 3:49.89 set by Bernard Lagat in 2005.

There was just one US -record set on Sunday in the 600 meters and none in the marquee sprint events. The American men's 60-meter hurdle record (7.36) has stood since 1987 and the women's 60-meter sprint record (6.95) since 1993.

PHNOM PENH, Jan. 17 (Xinhua) -- Artists from the Huaxia Ancient Music Orchestra of China's Henan Museum performed traditional dances and music here Tuesday night to celebrate upcoming Chinese New Year, or Spring Festival.

Held at the Chenla Theater, the two-and-a-half-hour show, presided over by Cambodian Deputy Prime Minister Hor Namhong and Chinese Ambassador to Cambodia Xiong Bo, attracted about 600 spectators.

Namhong said the concert had importantly contributed to enhancing cultural relations and people-to-people contact between the two countries.

"In Cambodia, most Cambodian people as well as overseas Chinese celebrate the Spring Festival," he said, adding that the Cambodian people usually observed New Year three times a year, namely Universal New Year, Chinese New Year, and Cambodian New Year in April.

The deputy prime minister said he had noted that the Chinese Spring Festival had been celebrated broadly around the world, including in France and the United States.

Xiong said that Henan province is the cradle of ancient China's Huaxia civilization and more than 20 dynasties chose their capitals to be located in Henan.

He said the Huaxia Ancient Music Orchestra of Henan Museum is the living fossil of Chinese ancient music.

The ambassador said the concert had not only entertained the audience, but also provided an opportunity for them to learn about Chinese ancient music and dances.

At the event, Cambodian artists also performed their traditional music and songs.

The concert has received strong admiration from viewers.

Tep Savry, the senior student at the Royal University of Fine Arts, said it was the first time that she had watched Chinese arts performance and praised China for having preserved its ancient culture well.

"It was an amazing performance that featured Chinese culture in old times," she told Xinhua after the show. "Previously, I used to see Chinese ancient dances and music through movies only, but now, I see them with my own eyes."

"All artists are very talented and they have performed well," she said.

Another spectator said he had never seen such a wonderful performance before.

"The concert brings closer cultural relations between the two countries and encourages Cambodian people to study Chinese language so that they can learn more about Chinese culture," said high-school student Lim Hong Sreng.

By John Kwoba

NAIROBI Black Tedric Thompson Jersey , May 10 (Xinhua) -- Double Olympic champion David Rudisha is one of four Kenyan track elites eyeing to dominate at the Shanghai meeting on Saturday as global stars line up in the Chinese city in pursuit of early points in the 14-tier IAAF Diamond League.

The Kenyans, who jetted out Wednesday for Shanghai Black Amara Darboh Jersey , will be putting their reputation on the line against a spirited challenge from their rivals as the premier track and field competition gets underway on its second stop after the inaugural round in Doha last Friday.

"It's time again. It is the season opener for me in Shanghai and I love the stadium, the crowd and the challenge Black Nazair Jones Jersey ," said Rudisha.

Rudisha was fifth on his Shanghai debut 12 months ago, at a time he was struggling to reclaim his form after a knee surgery and the 800m world record-holder is relishing the chance to make amends as he takes on fellow Kenyan Olympic finalists Ferguson Rotich and Alfred Kipketer Black Delano Hill Jersey , plus Polish pair Adam Kszczot and Marcin Lewandowski.

While Rudisha finished out of the points 12 months ago, compatriot Faith Kipyegon broke the Kenyan record to win the women's 1500m and went on to win Olympic gold in Rio.

On Saturday Black Shaquill Griffin Jersey , Kipyegon will face Olympic finalists Dawit Seyaum and Besu Sado of Ethiopia. Two other top-cla. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap College Jerseys Cheap New NBA Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China Cheap NCAA Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz