Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Ankündigungen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Mrigg

25.07.2018 05:18
invited to join the NFLs developmental Antworten

ST. Bill Barber Flyers Jersey Authentic . PAUL, Minn. -- The Minnesota Wild have switched goalies for Game 3 of their playoff series against the Colorado Avalanche, giving Darcy Kuemper the start instead of Ilya Bryzgalov. Coach Mike Yeo confirmed the change after the pre-game morning skate on Monday. Yeo pulled Bryzgalov for Kuemper midway through the second period on Saturday when the Wild fell behind 3-1. The Avalanche won the first two games of the series, and Bryzgalov gave up eight goals on 45 shots. That wasnt the only move Yeo made, though. Kyle Brodziak was taken out of the lineup. Justin Fontaine was added to the third line to play with centre Erik Haula and Matt Cooke. Dany Heatley also replaced Stephane Veilleux, but Yeo didnt specify which line Heatley would be on. Fontaine and Heatley were scratched for the first two games at Colorado. Brodziak has never been a healthy scratch before in his six seasons with Minnesota. He missed the last regular season game due to an undisclosed injury and two games in the 2010-11 season because of an illness. Brodziak scored in Game 1 but also had a key turnover that led to an Avalanche goal. Yeo said the deficit in the series prompted the decision. "Its not just about Brodzy. Its also about other guys and their performance," Yeo said. Heatley had 12 goals and 16 assists in 76 games this season while his playing time diminished, but Yeo raved about his professionalism. "Hes had a great attitude for his teammates," the coach said. Bobby Clarke Flyers Jersey . Nikolai Khabibulin was yanked in the second period, and the Ottawa Senators looked ready to put away a big road win. Steve Mason Flyers Jersey .C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft. http://www.hockeyflyersauthentic.com/sean-couturier-jersey/ . -- John Senden never imagined it would take more than seven years to win again.BEREA, Ohio - Sarah Thomas starts the day at her second job by tucking her long blond hair inside her cap, so she doesnt get noticed. On a football field, thats impossible. Thomas doesnt consider herself a pioneer, just "one of the guys." But as one of two female officials in the NFLs officiating development program, Thomas has a chance to break barriers in a male-dominated profession. This week, Thomas, a former college basketball player, current college official and mother of three whose full-time job is as pharmaceutical sales representative, worked with a crew of officials during Browns mini-camp. Like the players, she worked on improving her skills and honing her craft. One day, she hopes to be on the field with the pros. But not because of her gender. "I am a female, but I dont look at myself as just a female," she said. "I look at myself as an official." Thomas began her officiating career in 1996, when an NFL scout spotted her working a high school game. From there, she joined Conference USA and was invited to join the NFLs developmental program, now in its second year. Thomas worked some training camps and preseason games last season. The next step is a regular-season game, and the earliest that can happen is 2015. Its not her call, so to speak, but Thomas believes shes ready. If this week was any indication, Thomas could be on her way. "Shes done a good job," Browns coach Mike Pettine said after practice Thursday. Pettine believes its time for the league to welcome female officials. "If shes efficient and good at what shhe does, I have no issues with it," Pettine said. Vincent Lecavalier Flyers Jersey. "I think the best compliment somebody paid to her was when someone said, What did you think of the female official? And they said, Theres a female official out here? I thought she was on point." Browns cornerback Joe Haden joked that Thomas was a little whistle happy. "She was calling everything," Haden said, smiling. "I couldnt snap on her. I was chilling." Thomas said her goal is to blend in. She doesnt want to stand out because of her sex — or worse, because shes not competent. Shes dedicated to being a solid, fair and mostly unseen, which is why she pulls her hair up under her cap. Still, sometimes players do a double take when they see her on the field. "I think sometimes they go What is that?" she said. "Yes, I do tuck my hair and at first I really wasnt too sure why. But I get it. We dont want to be noticed and anything I can do to blend in — I like it when I leave the field and people go I told you that was a girl." Thomas has two boys and an 18-month-old girl. She said her sons are most interested in her nabbing some NFL attire or autographs, "I cant do that," she said. Her children have never thought about their mom being anything other than an official, so they dont really grasp that she could make history as the NFLs first female official. "They just know mom officiates and its nothing foreign to them or pioneering or anything," she said. "I do this." ___ AP NFL website www.pro32.ap.org NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz