Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

21.02.2019 06:29
before the Islanders are a perman Antworten

(SportsNetwork. Troy Apke Redskins Jersey .com) - The St. Louis Rams hope they saved some points from their previous win and will visit the Washington Redskins Sunday at FedEx Field. The Rams annihilated the lowly Oakland Raiders, 52-0, at home this past weekend and took advantage of five turnovers by the visiting team, including a 43-yard interception return for a touchdown by Trumaine Johnson. All three phases worked in St. Louis favor and the team rode the legs of Tre Mason, who ran for a season-high 117 yards and two scores. He had an 89-yard touchdown run in the second quarter and posted just his second 100-yard game of the season. Mason also scored on a 35-yard screen pass. We practiced with a purpose, we met with a purpose, Rams head coach Jeff Fisher said. Weve been doing that all year long. It all just came together for us today. St. Louis improved to 5-7 and has rotated wins over the past eight games. Veteran quarterback Shaun Hill made his third start since replacing rookie Austin Davis and threw for 183 yards with two touchdowns on 13-of-22 passing. Hill won his only career start against the Redskins as a member of San Francisco in 2008. Oakland used two quarterbacks after rookie Derek Carr was intercepted twice and passed for 173 yards. Matt Schaub came on in relief and was intercepted, completing 5-of-9 attempts for 57 yards. Johnson had two interceptions and was excited for his pick-six. This is my first pick six, Johnson said. I scored and forgot what it was like to be in the end zone. My celebration was trash, but Im just glad I caught it and put some points up for our team. E.J. Gaines posted the other interception for the Rams, who recorded six sacks, three of which by Robert Quinn. Quinn has nine sacks on the season and is 10 shy of matching his 2013 total. The Rams are on the road, where they have lost two in a row and four of the last five games. Washington is a dismal 3-9 this season and mired in a four-game losing streak. It will play three of four games at home to close the season. The Redskins made a statement by benching franchise quarterback Robert Griffin III after a 17-13 loss at San Francisco. The move to Colt McCoy produced some numbers, but it wasnt enough to overcome Sundays 49-27 loss in Indianapolis. McCoy threw for a career-high 392 yards and three touchdowns with no interceptions in his second start of the season, and Jordan Reed was his favorite target. Reed caught nine passes for 123 yards and DeSean Jackson finished with five receptions for 84 yards and a score. Wide receiver Santana Moss recorded his first reception of the season in the second quarter, gaining 13 yards. Players have to start stepping up and taking some accountability at some point, Redskins coach Jay Gruden said. Weve got to do a better job coaching, thats all I can say. The Colts had 487 total yards to Washingtons 425. Ryan Kerrigan posted the lone sack for the Redskins and has 9 1/2 this season. He also posted the 13th forced fumble of his career for the Redskins, who had three takeaways for the second straight week. Washingtons defense has seen better days and is ninth in rushing yards allowed (102.8), 11th in total yards (344.0), 15th in passing yards (241.2) and 27th in points allowed (26.8). The Redskins are 14th in sacks (28.0) and 29th in interceptions (5). I think everybody in our room works hard, Redskins defensive back Ryan Clark said. I love these dudes. I like the guys I work with. I love the way they work. I love the way they prepare, but you got to bring it to the grass and we need to bring it to the grass as a group. The Redskins lead the all-time series with the Rams, 24-12-1, but have lost four of the past six meetings between the two teams. St. Louis won the latest installment of this series by recording a 31-28 win on Sept. 16, 2012. RG3 passed for 206 yards with a TD and an INT, and also ran for 82 yards and two scores. Alfred Morris posted 89 yards on 16 carries in defeat. Washington is 11-5 all-time in regular season home games against the Rams. WHAT TO WATCH FOR The Redskins are 10th and 11th, respectively, in passing yards (260.5) and total yards (370.2) this season. The Rams are allowing 245.2 passing yards and 356.3 total yards on defense, so this could turn out to be a win for the hosts. St. Louis sacked the Raiders six times and Quinn led the way. Now he gets to face McCoy, who was sacked six times on Sunday and 11 times in three appearances this season. Quinn has nine sacks and four forced fumbles in his last seven games. McCoy and the Redskins are closing out the season with pride and effort. We have unity. We have good guys in that locker room. We have good coaches and we know this isnt how the season, this isnt how we drew it up, McCoy said. But we all still have a lot of pride and certainly in that receivers group, theres a lot of pride. So I can be better and I think we all can be better. And we just have to continue to grind and continue to improve. The most important thing is to find a way to get a win. Were going back home this week, so Ill put my best foot forward and keep going. Speaking of the receivers, wide receiver Pierre Garcon surpassed 5,000 career receiving yards and Jackson posted his 400th career reception. Jackson eclipsed 7,000 career receiving yards and is a deep threat for the Skins. He has 10 catches for 40 or more yards this season, and is nursing a leg bruise. Jackson has faced St. Louis twice in his career as an Eagle, posting 12 receptions for 208 yards and a touchdown. Redskins safety Brandon Meriweather suffered a sprained toe and his status for Sunday is unknown. Other defensive players who sustained injuries against the Colts were cornerback Chase Minnifield, linebacker Will Compton and defensive lineman Kedric Golston. Gruden said its not looking good for Meriweather to play this week. Golston could be out with both a back and foot ailment. St. Louis hopes to run up the score on Washington like it did versus Oakland, and can take advantage of a nicked-up Redskins defense. Mason will face a Washington defense allowing just over 100 yards a game. The Colts had 126 rushing yards on Sunday and Dan Herron had 88 yards and a TD on eight touches. Mason is riding a strong wave from the Oakland game and will try to carry it over into FedEx Field. I want to be the best player to ever touch a football, and thats what Im heading after, Mason said. Thats a goal of mine. While those aspirations may be a bit far-fetched, Mason should have similar numbers Sunday. My mindset is that if Ive done it once, why not do it again? Mason said. I told myself coming into the league to be the best, to be the greatest. And Im trying to do it. Mason leads NFC rookies with 562 rushing yards and has led the Rams in rushing in all eight games played. Rams defensive end Chris Long returned against the Raiders after suffering an ankle injury in Week 1. Long had a sack and his coach is happy hes back. Its great to get him back. Hes not 100 percent yet, but I brought him back just to get him off my rear end, Fisher said. He was just wearing me out to come back and play. Chris understands the game, he plays with leverage, hes a good run defender. Its great to get on the board from a sack standpoint. OVERALL ANALYSIS Shutting out the Raiders in blowout fashion was no fluke by the Rams, but theyve struggled on the road all season. The Rams are out of the playoff mix and would like to end the season on a positive note with high expectations for 2015. And so would the Redskins. With a new QB in tow for a second straight week, the home team has the edge in this one. Gruden liked the way McCoy competed against a tough Indy squad and had admiration for his QB, which has been rare this season. Colt competed, Gruden said. There are some things I wish we would have done differently, play calls and execution-wise, but I feel like he competed and did a nice job out there. Washingtons defense may be banged up a bit, so its up to McCoy, Morris and some talented receivers to keep team pride intact. Sports Network predicted outcome: Redskins 26, Rams 21 Jonathan Allen Jersey . -- Even as Chris Paul remained evasive about his future, he did what team leaders are expected to do. Pernell McPhee Jersey . The England international had both goals in TFCs season-opening 2-1 win over the Seattle Sounders on Saturday. http://www.authenticshopredskins.com/Authentic_Paul_Richardson_Redskins_Jersey/ . Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria. NEW YORK -- The New York Islanders rode the train from Long Island to Brooklyn -- a trek they hope many of their fans will take once the club moves there in two years. Training camp opened for the Islanders on Thursday at Barclays Center, which will become the teams new home for the 2015-16 NHL season. The Nassau Coliseum will be a distant memory for the Islanders as they leave the aging building for the first time since they entered the league in 1972. "One word for it: beautiful," team owner Charles Wang said. "When you look at what is going on here, its unbelievable. I am very happy as you can see from the smile." He stopped short of comparing this day to other big ones in his life. "Im ecstatic today. Is it happier than the day I got married?" Wang asked, before an answer was drowned out by laughter. "You enjoy that moment. I have a big smile on my face." One by one, the players left the Long Island Railroad train that carried them from Garden City, N.Y., to Brooklyn on Thursday morning. They were decked out in their jerseys and received a warm welcome as they approached the sparkling new arena. Reporters, television crews and photographers were there to greet them on a near 90-degree day that was more suitable for baseball than hockey. "It was good to get camp open," newly named captain John Tavares said. "Its been a little different with the train ride and getting here and getting on the ice real quick." The ice wasnt quite up to pro standards yet, but Tavares said that will improve in time. "It would be really tough to play a game on something like that," he said. "I would say it still needs a few more layers and it needs time to really get set." Wang beamed as he spoke of his excitement regarding the clubs move to Brooklyn. He tried long and hard to get a new arena built on Long Island as part of his expansive Lighthouse Project, but that never came to fruition. While the scheduled arrival date is 2015, it isnt completely out of the question that the Islanders could move up their transfer if adjustments can be made to their lease and if necessary work at the arena can be ccompleted earlier. Paul Richardson Jersey. "Our plan is to live to the commitment of the lease," Wang said. "Weve always wanted to get here as soon as possible, but we are living to our lease. Well honour that lease." Wang said he was particularly impressed to see his team skate on the ice and the bright blue and orange club logo adorning centre ice. The Islanders will get only a brief look at their new digs. Thursday was the only scheduled practice day in Brooklyn, and the Islanders will host the New Jersey Devils in a preseason game Sept. 21. Much work will be needed to be done before the Islanders are a permanent tenant. While the NBAs Brooklyn Nets have already resettled at Barclays, a dressing room will have to be built for their hockey brethren. "It definitely feels really new," Tavares said. "Were going to have to take some time. It will be an adjustment once we do get here to make it feel comfortable." Officials said about 10,000 tickets have been sold for the preseason game. The building will hold 15,813 for hockey -- slightly fewer than the Nassau Coliseum. There are also 400 additional seats, not included in the total, that have obstructed views. But Barclays is a state-of-the-art facility with top amenities and sightlines that provide a unique feel. "It will still almost feel like a neutral site because the Coliseum is still for all our home games for a couple of more years," Tavares said. "That is where everything is kind of situated right now. We dont have a locker room here or anything set up, but it will nice to play, for sure. "We are really looking forward to the game." New Yorks four Stanley Cup championship banners are already hanging in the arena, and will remain there through the preseason game. How soon the Islanders, who advanced to the Eastern Conference playoffs last season but lost to Pittsburgh in the first round, might be able to add titles to the four straight they won from 1980-83 remains to be seen. "The certainty of knowing where were going to be is a positive going forward," general manager Garth Snow said. "Its going to be spectacular." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz