Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

21.02.2019 06:29
The Carolina Hurricanes have agreed to terms with defenceman Ron Hainsey on a three-year contract. [url=http://www.adidasyeezysc Antworten

The Carolina Hurricanes have agreed to terms with defenceman Ron Hainsey on a three-year contract. Adidas Yeezy Italia Online . The deal will pay Hainsey $3 million for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons and $2.5 million in 2016-17. The 33-year-old Hainsey was one of two Hurricanes to play in all 82 games last season; his first with the team. The Bolton, CT, native totaled four goals and 11 assists, his best scoring totals since the 2010-11 season. Hainsey ranked second among Hurricanes in blocked shots (124) and third on the team in ice time per game (21:26) last season, and registered an even or better plus/minus rating in 14 consecutive games from Oct. 28-Nov. 27. Selected by the Montreal Canadiens in the first round, 13th overall, of the 2000 NHL Entry Draft, Hainsey has totaled 38 goals, 169 assists and 316 penalty minutes in 673 career NHL games with Montreal, Columbus, Atlanta, Winnipeg and Carolina. He notched his 200th career point with an assist on Riley Nashs goal against Nashville on Dec. 2, 2013. A product of the United States National Team Development Program, Hainsey spent two seasons at the University of Massachusetts-Lowell prior to turning professional. He has represented the United States at four major international tournaments: the 2009 IIHF World Championship, 2000 and 2001 World Junior Championships and 1999 U-18 World Junior Championship. Adidas Yeezy Italia . 1-9 on TSN. With more than 65 hours of exclusive live coverage, TSN delivers all the action beginning with Draw 1 on Saturday, Feb. 1 at 2 p. Adidas Yeezy Vendita Italia . Directly ahead was open field, the end zone and the Seattle Seahawks place in the NFC championship game. http://www.adidasyeezyscontate.it/ . Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Broncos safety Rahim Moore underwent emergency surgery Monday to staunch bleeding in the muscle sheath in his lower left leg, a condition known as lateral compartment syndrome that can cost patients a limb or even their life. Moore is out indefinitely. Moore left the Broncos 27-17 win over the Kansas City Chiefs in the first half Sunday night and was replaced by veteran Mike Adams. During the night, Moore called the teams athletic trainer, Steve Antonopulos, because he was still experiencing pain and swelling, interim coach Jack Del Rio said. Antonopulos arranged for Moore to be examined by the teams medical staff, which determined he needed whats called a fasciotomy. Thats where a surgeon cuts open the skin and fascia covering the affected compartment, which are groupings of muscles, nerves and blood vessels. Compartment syndrome develops when swelling or bleeding occurs within a compartment, which the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons says can be caused by athletic exertion or an impact injury. Its rarely seen in football players, however. "Its a new one for me, Im learning about it," Del Rio said. "I had to write it down so I can say it properly. Its just one of those freakish things that can occur -- and it did. "And fortunately he called Greek (Antonopulos). I think Greeks as good as anybody out there, and they got the doctors right on it and he went in and had the surgery. It can be a very serious injury, it could lead to a loss of a limb, and potentially a loss of life, so its a very significant injury." The Broncos couldnt pinpoint when Moore first began having problems with his lower left leg. "It could have been something that started during the week," Del Rio said. "It could have been something that started during pregame warm-ups. I dont know. Im not sure anyone knows. But at some point he ended up with basically a muscle that was bleeding." Moorre, who remained hospitalized Monday, will not play Sunday when the Broncos (9-1) visit the New England Patriots. Adidas Yeezy Scontate. Del Rio said he had no timetable for Moores return. "The expectation is that hell be back at full strength at some point, I just dont know what that timeframe is," Del Rio said. Cornerback Chris Harris said one play in particular let him know that Moore was injured: Jamaal Charles 35-yard run around the left side in the second quarter. "I knew something had to be wrong with him when Charles busted through on that long run and he didnt have that acceleration to go make the tackle," Harris said. "Thats when I realized that something was bothering him." Moore left the game after that and didnt return. Moore has had a resurgent season after being the goat in Denvers double-overtime loss to Baltimore in the playoffs in January. He allowed Jacoby Jones 70-yard touchdown catch in the final minute of regulation in that game when he went for the interception instead of the tackle and mistimed his leap at the 20-yard line. This year, hes been much more disciplined in his coverage and has honed his open-field tackling techniques, collecting 44 tackles and two interceptions. "Hes been strong, mentally," Del Rio said. "I think hes kind of put his head down and gone to work. He was off having a real good year, a solid year. Hes had some interceptions and hes making a lot of tackles. The one thing hes really worked hard on is taking good angles on tackles out of the middle of the field and minimizing big plays. I think thats been a real positive for us." Del Rio also said tight end Julius Thomas (knee) was day to day but had no update on slot receiver Wes Welker (concussion), who needed to pass the league-mandated concussion protocol Monday in order to be able to practice by Thursday and have any chance of facing his former team this weekend. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz