Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

21.02.2019 06:30
CALGARY - He hasnt carried a ball in a game since June. [url=http://www.discountnikeroshe.com/]Nike Roshe Clearance Sale[/url] . Antworten

CALGARY - He hasnt carried a ball in a game since June. Nike Roshe Clearance Sale . But when his body was idle, Jon Cornishs mind wasnt. The Canadian Football Leagues most outstanding player and leading rusher last season feels hes mentally ready to play Sunday when his Calgary Stampeders are in Ottawa to face the Redblacks. Concussion symptoms sidelined Cornish for six games and kept him from full practice until this week. Cognitive impairment wasnt one of those symptoms, so the 29-year-old from New Westminster, B.C., trained hard in his head. "I really focused on visualizing playing while I wasnt playing," Cornish said Friday. "It actually made it easier to come back. I almost feel Im more part of the game now that I did six weeks ago as funny as that sounds." You can watch live coverage on TSN and TSN GO today at 2:30pm et/11:30am pt. Cornish has made meditation part of his life and his training. Its helped him deal with the frustration of not being able to play, but he says it prepared him to return to the field. "Ive been meditating for a long time now, but having that much time to really delve into it and go from what I thought was a novice and now, Im maybe an intermediate level meditator," Cornish said "One of the goals I had this year was to get that monk-level status in terms of how open-minded I was and how compassionate I was. "This experience has been great for that because it allowed me an opportunity to forgive somebody who had done something to me and also seeing how many different factors can influence that one action. Its been really illuminating for me." Cornish was knocked unconscious by Montreal Alouettes linebacker Kyries Hebert in the fourth quarter of the season-opener June 28. An ambulance was summoned onto the field, but Cornish got up and walked to the clubhouse accompanied by Calgarys medical staff. Hebert was ejected from the game. The CFL fined him half a game cheque, which is the maximum under the current collective bargaining agreement. Unable to shake headaches and whiplash, Cornish was placed on the six-game injured list July 23. He says he felt ready to play two weeks ago, but Calgary could afford to take their time with the CFLs marquee player. Thanks in large part to the defence, the Stampeders have won all but one game during his absence. Calgary is tied for the West Division lead with the Edmonton Eskimos at 6-1. Calgarys one loss was by a single point to the B.C. Lions on Aug. 9. The Stampeders are 3-0 on the road this season. They beat the Redblacks 38-17 at home in Week 7. Cornish won a second consecutive rushing title in 2013 with 1,813 yards, which was the fourth-highest in CFL history. He also bettered his own record for most rushing yards by a Canadian. Cornish led the league and set a new Stampeder record in 2013 with 2,157 yards from scrimmage. His trampling of franchise and league records slowed this summer because of the enforced hiatus, but Cornish feels he can still accomplish his goals. "(Numbers), thats never been a factor," Cornish said. "Even last year, I wanted to accomplish a lot, but it was more having to do with the team. This year, having accomplished a lot, I dont really have any reason to set any numbers. "Absolutely if I played every game, good things would happen, but I think every game I play good things will happen." The tailbacks return can bolster an offence thats effective, but inconsistent. Calgary ranks fourth in total points and fifth in ball possession, but first in average points per game in the CFL. The Stampeders will play their first game in Ottawa since 2005 when they lost 33-18 loss to the Renegades at Frank Clair Stadium. Slotback Nik Lewis and long-snapper Randy Chevrier are the two current Stampeders who played in that game. The combination of ankle rehabilitation and ratio issues kept the 32-year-old Lewis out of Calgarys last three games. Lewis holds the franchise record for consecutive games with at least one reception at 166. Canadian running back Matt Walters also returned to the field this week following concussion issues. Receiver Jeff Fuller (shoulder) is out and Maurice Price (hand) is not yet ready to return, so Lewis is expected to get reps in Ottawa. "Im happy to be back and going back to Ottawa and playing a game," Lewis said. "Ive always prided myself on playing as much as I could. "Its frustrating when you cant go out and do what you know you can do in your mind. When you cant do it physically, its frustrating. Im glad Im not at that point any more." With kick returner-running back Jock Sanders still sidelined with an undisclosed injury, Sederrik Cunningham will see double duty. He had 120 return yards on four carries in Saturdays 30-20 win in Hamilton. "Sederrik did a great job for us last week in the return game," Stampeder head coach John Hufnagel said. "Now hell have a little bit more responsibility by being a receiver." Outlet Nike Roshe .Y. -- The "for sale" sign is up at the Buffalo Bills with the hiring of financial and legal advisers who may begin talking with prospective buyers within the next month. Cheap Nike Roshe Shoes . -- The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal. http://www.discountnikeroshe.com/ . 15-23, the Ottawa Senators will by hoping to avoid going five straight games without a victory for the first time since a 0-3-2 drought from Oct.The Toronto Maple Leafs will try to extend their longest winning streak of the season to four games when they visit the Arizona Coyotes for Tuesdays encounter at Gila River Arena. You can catch all of the action on TSN 1050 with coverage beginning at 8:30pm et. The Maple Leafs have taken three straight and four of their last five games. Toronto also is 6-2-1 after beginning 2014-15 with consecutive regulation losses. Toronto posted its most recent victory Saturday against the visiting Chicago Blackhawks. The Leafs won 3-2 in regulation despite getting outshot by a 47-27 margin. James Reimer anchored the victory with 45 saves and Peter Holland scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period. Nazem Kadri and James van Riemsdyk also scored for the Maple Leafs, who have won three in a row for the first time since March 5-10 of last season. Reimer made 26 saves in the third period when Toronto was outshot 26-7. One of Reimers biggest stops came in the final three minutes of regulation when he slid across the crease to keep Patrick Kanes shot out and preserve Torontos lead in the final minutes. It keeps you in the game, thats for sure, Reimer said of his busy night. Jonathan Bernier expects to get the start for Toronto tonight. He is 3-0 with a sparkling 1.15 goals against average in four career games (three starts) against the Coyotes. Mike Smith will likely start for the Coyotes and the Kingston, Ontario native is 3-1-2 with a 2.41 GAA in six tests versus the Leafs. Arizona will try to record consecutive victories for only the second time this season when it host the Leafs tonight. The Coyotes beat Los Angeles and Edmonton from Oct. 11-15, but havent won two in a row since then. Dave Tippetts club halted an 0-3-0 skid its last time out, as the Coyotes edged the Washington Capitals 6-5 to salvage the final test of a four-game road trip. Tobias Rieder scored the game-winning goal in his NHL debut to help the Coyotes hold off a late Washington surrge. Nike Roshe Clearance. Arizona scored the games first goal but was down 3-1 by the end of the first period. The Coyotes scored the next five goals to go ahead 6-3, with Rieder completing the stretch of unanswered goals with 4:27 left in the third period. The Caps, however, tallied on the power play with 1:53 remaining and cut the deficit to one goal on Troy Brouwers tally with 27 ticks left. In the end, Arizona and goaltender Devan Dubnyk, who stopped 32-of-37 shots, were able to escape with the win. Shane Doan finished with two goals and an assist, Antoine Vermette supplied a goal and two helpers and Sam Gagner and Mike Stone also scored for Arizona, which earned its first road win of the season after starting 0-4-1. According to Elias Sports Bureau, Rieder became the first German-born player to score in his NHL debut since Marco Sturm did it for San Jose on Oct. 4, 1997. In his first NHL game, he drew two penalties (and) scored a goal, Tippett said. (He) wasnt intimidated by the situation one bit. Thats what we saw in training camp. He is a good, young player who plays a smart game. The Coyotes are playing three of their next four games on home ice, where they are 3-2-0 this season. Toronto swept the two-game season series against the Coyotes last season after dropping the previous six meetings. The clubs have split the last 16 encounters and Arizona has won four of six in the desert. Maple Leafs (13PTS) at Coyotes (9PTS) - 9PM TOR was 2-0-0 vs ARZ last season ARZ has gone 3-1-0 past 4 at home vs TOR (lost last) ARZ (4-6-1): coming off a 1-3-0 road trip, 6/11 on PK 3-1-0 past 4 home games, 6/20 on PP outscored 17-7 in 1st pd Yandle (6A) past 4 home games TOR (6-4-1): won 3 straight, outscoring opponent 9-1 at even strength 3-0-1 on the road, outscoring opponent 15-7, 15/17 on PK 5-0-0 when scoring first JVR (199 career PTS) 100 with TOR Bernier (3-0-0) in his career vs ARZ, .967sv% Kessel (2G, 4A) 3 game PT streak Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz