Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
chenyan94 Offline

Abban

22.02.2019 04:52
Seth Roberts Jersey Antworten

If the Raiders are to bounce back in Jon Gruden’s second season at the helm Seth Roberts Jersey , they won’t catch any breaks. This year, the strength of schedule in terms of opponents because based on 2018 records their road is the toughest in the NFL.The Raiders will face opponents with a 2018 winning percentage of .539, which is highest in the league, just above AFC West rival Broncos (.533) and four spots ahead of the Chiefs (.520). Here is the top ten Toughest:1. Raiders (.539)2. Broncos (.533)3. Jaguars (.531)4. Texans (.527)T5. Bears (.520)T5. Chiefs (.520)T7. Falcons (.518)T7. Colts (.518)9. Titans (.514)10. Vikings (.512)Easiest1. Washington (.469)T2. Jets (.473)T2. Giants (.473)T2. Patriots (.473)T2. Rams (.473)T2. Bengals (.473)Not helping matters for the Raiders is once again sending a home game to London (Bears). And if they don’t work things out with Oakland Cheap P.J. Hall Jersey , they will be sending every ‘home’ game elsewhere, even if just across the Bay.Strength of schedule is not an exact science. In fact, with as much parity as there is in the NFL from one season to the next, it may not mean much at all considering it’s based on the win percentage of the season before. Take last season for instance. Based on 2017 opponent win percentage http://www.raiderscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-marcus-gilchrist-jersey , the Raiders had what was seen as the third easiest schedule in the NFL (.473). By the end of the season, the opponent win percentage was the second toughest in the league (.547) behind only the Jacksonville Jaguars (.549).So, while many predictions for the Raiders’ record were giving them the benefit of the doubt in part because of what seemed to be an easy slate of opponents, it turned out to be fool’s gold. For what it’s worth Donald Penn Jersey , my prediction was 6-10 which was by far the lowest on the staff and had many fans telling me how wrong I was. Turns out they were right. I was aiming too high. But I digress.Probably best to take the strength of schedule with a grain of salt and worry more about what the Raiders are going to do to give themselves a chance to compete with the rest of the league.Follow @LeviDamienRaiders week 6 NFL power rankings roundup: Crash into the cellar Last week the Raiders got their first win of the season. But it didn’t do much for their place in the power rankings. After starting the season 0-3, people needed to see more than an overtime win at home over the Browns to be convinced the Raiders had turned it around. And their 26-10 thud against the Chargers proved them right for being cautious about their rankings as the Raiders drop to 1-4 on the season. Here are how several outlets ranked them and what they had to say.SB NationRanking: 31Last week: 30Yahoo!Ranking: 30Last week: 28The Washington PostRanking: 29Last Week: 24SI.comRanking: 30Last week: 31Bleacher ReportRanking: 30Last week: 27Sporting NewsRanking: 32Last week: 30USA TodayRanking: 30Last week: 29NFL.comRanking: 31Last week: 28 Average rank: 30.4Last week: 28.8This is just about rock bottom, but with several 1-4 teams ahead on the schedule, there is farther they can fall Kelechi Osemele Jersey , should they not pull out those wins.Follow @LeviDamien

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz