Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
elaine95 Offline

Abban

22.02.2019 08:40
but it proved futile.“It was a stupid change,” a dejected Schmidt said as he sat in front of his stall. “Stupid of me. It was d Antworten

TAMPA Arizona Coyotes T-Shirts Womens , Fla. (AP) With their latest run, the NHL-best Tampa Bay Lightning have reached a new milestone: first in the league to 100 points.Nikita Kucherov scored the tying goal in the third period and converted in the fourth round of the shootout, and Tampa Bay beat the Montreal Canadiens 3-2 on Saturday. The Lightning improved to 9-0-1 in their last 10 games, with six victories coming in overtime or in the shootout.”You have to give credit to the guys. They’ve found a way to get points and that’s what you have to do,” Lightning coach Jon Cooper said.Kucherov scored his 33rd of the season with 6:17 left in regulation, standing on top of the crease to convert a pass from Steven Stamkos to beat Antti Niemi and force overtime. It was the seventh time in the past eight games that the Lightning were tied at the end of regulation.The Canadiens – third-worst in the Eastern Conference with 62 points – gave the Lightning all they could handle, never trailing in the game. Montreal kept in check a Tampa Bay team that had scored three or more goals 14 times in its previous 15 games.”I don’t want to make it sound like I’m OK with losing because I’m not and we’re not,” Montreal coach Claude Julien said, ”but I appreciated the effort this afternoon. I thought our guys played hard and we really pushed.”Artturi Lehkonen put Montreal in front early with a power-play goal on a one-timer after the rebound of Charles Hudon’s shot was blocked and landed right in his path at 4:10 of the opening period. Tyler Johnson responded with his 20th of the season, also on the power play, at 13:43 to tie the game.Alex Galchenyuk put the Canadiens back in front at 3:00 of the second period after Ryan McDonagh, playing his first game with Tampa Bay since being acquired from the New York Rangers on Feb. 26 Arizona Coyotes Hoodies Womens , had his cross-ice pass intercepted by Hudon, which led to a 3-on-1 break the other way.But Montreal was unable to create more separation, failing to convert on a pair of third-period power-play chances.”You have to make sure to capitalize on those chances and get a two-goal lead,” former Lightning winger Jonathan Drouin said. ”Especially when you’re playing a team like that with so much offense and so much power. We just couldn’t get it done.”The Lightning found a spark when J.T. Miller, acquired from the Rangers at the trade deadline, was moved onto the line with Stamkos and Kucherov to start the third period. On the tying goal, Miller forced a turnover behind the net to get the puck to Stamkos.”If you told me a while ago I would have been playing on a line with those two, I would have laughed,” said Miller, who has two goals and six points in six games since the trade. ”It’s a heck of an opportunity. It makes my job easy playing with those guys. Fortunate to get one in the third there and come out with the win.”NOTES: The Lightning reached the 100-point mark for the fifth time in franchise history. … Montreal C Phillip Danault missed the first 10 minutes of the third period and played just two shifts total. .. Tampa Bay G Louis Domingue started his seventh game of the season with the Lightning, his first at home. … Tyler Johnson became the sixth player to reach 20 goals this season for Tampa Bay, which includes Vladislav Namestnikov Arizona Coyotes Hats Womens , who was traded to the New York Rangers on Feb. 26. … Lightning D Ryan McDonagh appeared in his first game since Feb. 7, logging 19 minutes, 15 seconds of ice time in his Tampa Bay debut.UP NEXTLightning: Host Ottawa on Tuesday.Canadiens: At Columbus on Monday.— Hopefully for the Vegas Golden Knights, Christmas was a time to help them overcome their frustration of yet another overtime loss heading into their mini-holiday break.A 4-3 loss to the visiting Los Angeles Kings in overtime on Sunday was their second consecutive loss in the extra period in successive days (Montreal beat them in OT on Saturday in Las Vegas). It was the third time the Knights (20-15-4) had allowed an overtime goal in their last six outings.They had three days without practice since Sunday heading into Thursday’s game against the Colorado Avalanche (19-12-6) at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The Avalanche also enter the game looking for answers with consecutive losses and a 3-6-1 record in their last 10 games.Article continues below ...Frustrated Vegas goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury smashed his stick on the post and angrily skated off the T-Mobile Arena ice after surrendering an overtime goal to the Kings’ Tyler Toffoli on a breakaway Sunday.“I want to make a difference,” Fleury said. “I want to give our team a chance to win these games. I haven’t and it’s been pissing me off.“That last one, one-on-one with me, I should have made a save and gave us a chance to stay in the game. It’s two in a row now with both games being overtime losses. I’ve got to be better.”Defenseman Nate Schmidt’s decision to leave toward the bench for a substitute allowed Toffoli to take a long pass from Oscar Fantenberg just before crossing the blue line, triggering the decisive breakaway.Shea Theodore hopped over the boards in place of Schmidt and gave chase, but it proved futile.“It was a stupid change,” a dejected Schmidt said as he sat in front of his stall. “Stupid of me. It was dumb. I feel bad for (Fleury) and the guys.”Sunday’s loss also dropped the Knights to 3-3 in overtime games this season and 1-3 in the last four. They have also split two shootouts.“I think a lot of it is just mental,” forward Reilly Smith said. “It’s a pretty simple game when its 3-on-3, a lot of man-on-man and just making sure you stay in front of your guy.“It seems like we have been slipping assignments a little bit and they have cost us. Those are big points to lose Custom Arizona Coyotes Jerseys , especially before Christmas. We wanted to win these last two and have a good end before this little break.”Colorado had a much-needed break after losing 6-4 at Arizona on Saturday. The Avalanche had played six times in the previous nine days.The game in Vegas begins a stretch of playing five games in nine days, including four in a row at the Pepsi Center in Denver.The Avalanche rallied for three goals in the third period to tie the score against the Coyotes only to allow a goal with 3:39 left and then an empty-netter with 12 seconds remaining.Alexander Kerfoot scored two goals, and Gabriel Landeskog and Nathan MacKinnon scored for Colorado.Philipp Grubauer allowed four goals on 16 shots and was replaced in the second period by Czech Pavel Francouz, who made 21 saves in his NHL debut.“We have to learn how to bring that every single night, right from the drop of the puck,” Landeskog said. “We were a little bit sluggish and didn’t execute in the first two periods, but the way we played in the third, that’s the way we’ve got to bring it every night.”

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz