Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Ankündigungen
liny195 Offline

Colnbluth

23.02.2019 03:58
The New York Giants will “look at everything” with the Antworten

NFL trade deadline on Tuesday and their season have spiraled out of control at 1-7 http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/saquon-barkley-jersey , coach Pat Shurmur said Sunday after a 20-13 loss to the Washington Redskins. The Giants traded defensive starters Eli Apple and Damon Harrison for draft choices last week. There has been lots of speculation that veteran cornerback Janoris Jenkins could be moved before Tuesday.What else might happen?Eli ManningThe beleaguered 15-year veteran quarterback has a no-trade clause and said Sunday he’s not waiving it.“I want to stay here,” he said simply.Will he stay with the Giants as the starter once the Giants return from their bye week?“I don’t want to go there, I’m not going to tease that,” Shurmur said on Sunday. “I just want to look at everything and see what we have to do moving forward.”Odell Beckham Jr.Before sunday’s game there were reports that the Giants were receiving offers for the superstar wide receiver, even with Beckham being in the first year of a five-year, $90 million contract.After hauling in 8 receptions for 136 yards on Sunday, Beckham was asked if New York was where he wanted to be.“This is where I’m at,” was his response.“I don’t think I am going anywhere. All I want to do is be the very best that I can be when I’m on the field http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/patrick-omameh-jersey , off the field as well. It’s really hard to think about that, but it is what it is.”Landon CollinsThe Giants have to decide whether the 24-year-old Collins is a building block player worthy of an expensive long-term contract, or whether his best value is as a trade chip who could bring back multiple draft picks that could be used in a rebuilding effort.Collins said “we have to see when we get there” when asked about re-signing with the Giants in the offseason.“I’m just playing it day-by-day. I love the Giants, they love me. You never know, it’s a business, so whatever happens, happens.”Olivier Vernon Playing in his third game since returning from a high ankle sprain, Vernon had three quarterback hits and a fumble recovery http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/kareem-martin-jersey , once again showing that he’s an impact player. Will he be a Giant when they face the San Francisco 49ers in Week 10?“I’m just going in and working it,” Vernon said. “I just go into the building and work. That’s all I worry about.”Janoris JenkinsThe veteran cornerback is the last of the three corners suspended in 2017 (Apple, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie being the others) still with the Giants. Several teams, including the Pittsburgh Steelers, Philadelphia Eagles and New England Patriots, are believed to have inquired about Jenkins. He still seems the most likely player on the Giants’ roster to be dealt by the deadline.Giants RB Saquon Barkley practicing fully, “had a good day” Saquon Barkley is back to full practice for the New York Giants. After missing time with a hamstring injury, the rookie running back has practiced fully the past two days as the Giants prepare for Thursday’s preseason finale against the New England Patriots.“He had a good day. He’s been practicing. Practiced well yesterday and today. He looked good http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/aldrick-rosas-jersey ,” coach Pat Shurmur said on Monday. “You can reveal to the world that he’s out here practicing full. Let’s reveal it. I know there’s – sometimes when you’re up here and you hear the questions, I see it differently because I’m on the behind-the-scenes day-to-day, but he’s doing very well.”That’s good news for the Giants, who will be able to pair Barkley and Odell Beckham Jr. with quarterback Eli Manning when they open the season Sept. 9 vs. the Jacksonville Jaguars.Here are some other takeaways from Shurmur’s Monday session with the media.No going easy at practiceThe Giants practiced in full pads Sunday and Monday despite having just played the New York Jets and with a preseason game Thursday against the New England Patriots. “I think we tried to take advantage of the heat and the pads and did a little bit of extra conditioning – pursuit drill and then kind of a tempo no-huddle drill for the offense just to take advantage of this heat,” Shurmur said. “When you don’t have the padded practices and the heat goes away, we’re done with it so we took advantage of it today. I thought the guys responded and we got a lot done.”Connor Barwin returns to practiceThe veteran outside linebacker, out since the first preseason game, returned to practice on Monday. Barwin has been suffering with a knee injury. His return is good news with Olivier Vernon now potentially sidelined for the season opener with an ankle injury.“He was out there today http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/will-hernandez-jersey ,” Shurmur said. “Probably did the most in practice he’s done in a while and so we’ll just see how the knee responded when we go in here this afternoon.”Romeo Okwara stepping up?Okwara, who could be on the roster bubble, got some first-team reps in Vernon’s place on Monday.“He’s done a good job,” Shurmur said. “He’s actually – he’s caught our eye again. I tend to watch edge players so Romeo and obviously what Lorenzo’s (Carter) been doing. They can crank up the pass rush and I think he did a good job today based on what I saw.”Expectations for 2018There really aren’t any for the Giants after a 3-13 season.“I just told the team today, and I’ll say this, I’m not into predictions. I’m not into – I told the team today really don’t worry about Jacksonville, let’s just make the rest of today as good as it can be and then we’ll see where we go with it,” Shurmur said. “I remember the feeling we had last year [in Minnesota] http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/b.j.-goodson-jersey , Sam Bradford gets hurt, Teddy’s (Bridgewater) not in there, we start Case Keenum and everybody was – and the message was hey let’s have a really good practice and get ready to play the next opponent and then let’s just be better than them on that Sunday and see where it all falls. “I’m not smart enough to predict, but I’m smart enough to stay in the moment and try to make it as good as it can be.”

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz