Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

25.02.2019 06:06
It was Ethan Hollingsworths night. [url=http://www.cheapoldskoolchina.com/]Cheap Old Skool China[/url] . The Winnipeg Goldeyes c Antworten

It was Ethan Hollingsworths night. Cheap Old Skool China . The Winnipeg Goldeyes crafty right-hander threw a complete game two-hitter, as the Goldeyes whipped the New Jersey Jackals 6-0 in front of 5,923 appreciative onlookers at Shaw Park. The only hits that Hollingsworth allowed were an infield scratch hit by speedy Felix Sanchez in the seventh inning and a flared opposite field single to right by Dwight Childs in the ninth. Hollingsworth allowed a single walk in the third, but the base runner was erased on a double play. It was a brilliant performance from the opening pitch as Hollingsworth threw the first two-hitter at Shaw Park. Ace Walker threw a one-hitter in his final start of 2010 (Aug. 29) against the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks. Lefty Bobby Madritsch had the Goldeyes other two-hitter in Fargo in 2002. "I had my curveball going tonight and stayed ahead of hitters," Hollingsworth said. "The defense, as always, was great behind me. Theyre always great. I dont strike out a lot of guys (he had five), so I need a good defense and there isnt much more you can say about how good they are. "I think I might have had a complete game before, but Ive never had a two-hit complete game shutout before. It was fun out there tonight. I really wasnt thinking about a no-hitter or even a one-hitter. When I was out there, I was just thinking about protecting a 6-0 lead." With the win, the Goldeyes improved to 55-33 and have matched last seasons win total with 12 games remaining this season. They have one more win than they had in 2012 when they went on to win the American Association championship. The Goldeyes have now won 15 series this season and with a win on Wednesday night, they can sweep their eighth series of the year. The Goldeyes have now won four straight games and lead the St. Paul Saints by nine games in the race for first in the American Associations North Division. St. Paul lost 4-2 in Gary on Tuesday night. The Goldeyes magic number is now 5. Winnipeg opened the scoring with a run in the first, as Reggie Abercrombie drove home Brock Bond with an infield single. The Fish added two in the second, as Ryan Pineda hit a solo homer and then Jake Blackwood singled, went to third on a double by Tyler Kuhn and scored on a wild pitch. Kuhn drove in a run in the fourth as Pineda, who had walked, scored on Kuhns single and then Bond scored his second run of the game as Abercrombie drove in his second run of the game with a fielders choice ground out. Luis Alen rounded out the scoring with a monster home run in the fifth. It was a big night for Pineda who homered, singled, walked twice, scored twice and drove in a run, while Blackwood and Casey Haerther each had three hits. Hollingsworth (7-1 3.63 ERA) got the victory, while New Jersey starter Tom Vessella (1-2, 4.95 ERA) took the loss. The Goldeyes finished with six runs on 15 hits, while New Jersey had no runs on just two scattered hits. Cheap Old Skool Free Shipping . Trailing 4-1 in the final set, Sharapova steadied her erratic service game and took command again to beat the 56th-ranked American 6-1, 4-6, 6-4 on clay at the Magic Box tennis centre. The ninth-ranked Russian looked to be cruising before McHale broke late in the second set to tie the match and then took her commanding lead in the final set after breaking Sharapova. Wholesale Old Skool . Marcus Olsson, 23, joins Blackburn on a free transfer from Swedens Halmstads. He made 139 appearances and scored 17 goals in his four years with the club. He earned his first caps for Sweden this month, featuring against Bahrain and Qatar. http://www.cheapoldskoolchina.com/ . -- Pelicans coach Monty Williams does not expect guard Eric Gordon to play in any of New Orleans final five games this season.DALLAS -- Chandler Parsons is going to the Dallas Mavericks after the Houston Rockets decided not to match the restricted free agents three-year offer sheet worth more than $45 million. Parsons tweeted Sunday after he said he heard from Rockets general manager Daryl Morey and owner Leslie Alexander about the teams decision. "Nothing but utmost respect for them, the fans and the city of Houston. THANK YOU for your support!," Parsons wrote before following that with another farewell tweet. "Houston will always have a special place in my heart and I will never forget the memories. My teammates, I love you, thank you," his second entry read. The 6-foot-9 small forward signed the offer sheet early Thursday, oonly minutes after the NBAs moratorium on signing free agents ended. Old Skool Clearance. Houston had until Sunday to match. Mark Cuban welcomed Parsons to Dallas in a message Sunday afternoon on a Cyber Dust account controlled by the Mavericks owner and the team. Dallas also struck a deal with free agent veteran swingman Richard Jefferson on a one-year minimum deal. Parsons will be in the Dallas frontcourt with Dirk Nowitzki and recently reacquired Tyson Chandler after playing his first three NBA seasons with the Rockets. The 25-year-old Parsons has averaged 14.1 points, 5.2 rebounds and 4.1 assists while starting 207 of his 213 games in the NBA. He was a second-round pick out of Florida in the 2011 draft. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz