Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

26.02.2019 06:31
MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee Bucks guard O. [url=http://www.discountairforce1.com/]Wholesale Air Force Ones[/url] .J. Mayo was suspend Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee Bucks guard O. Wholesale Air Force Ones .J. Mayo was suspended one game by the NBA on Saturday for punching New Orleans Pelicans centre Greg Stiemsma in the throat. The incident occurred with 1:52 remaining in the first quarter of Milwaukees 112-104 loss to the Pelicans on Friday. Mayo got tied up with Stiemsma as he tried to get around a screen set by the big man. "Certainly we dont want to respond the way O.J. did," Milwaukee coach Larry Drew said before his team played the Washington Wizards. "We want to be a little more under control." Mayo was assessed a flagrant foul 2 and ejected. It was the second consecutive game the Bucks, who have the worst record in the NBA, had a player miss a game for punching an opponent. Forward Ersan Ilyasova missed Friday nights 112-104 loss at New Orleans for punching Sacramentos Reggie Evans in the stomach on Wednesday night. "Two unfortunate suspensions," Drew said. "If you are around this thing long enough, you will experience things that just seem to happen in the NBA. "Emotions get high, and both incidents were two isolated incidents," he said. "Its just from being competitive, and in Ersan Ilyasovas case, playing against a physical guy." Drew said guard Tony Mitchell, signed to a 10-day contract on Tuesday, might get extra playing time against the Wizards. Discount Air Force Ones Wholesale .com) - Whew! North Dakota States reign as the three-time FCS national champion was pushed to the limit by South Dakota State on Saturday, but freshman R. Air Force 1 Cheap Wholesale . According the CSNBayArea.com, the 31-year-old suffered an ACL injury in his right knee on Friday when he collided with Anaheims Emerson Etem during a pre-season game. http://www.discountairforce1.com/ . Coach Randy Carlyle didnt know the severity of Bozaks injury. Bozak left the bench and went down the tunnel early in the second period, returned to play a handful of shifts and then did play in the third. SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Top-seeded Tommy Haas retired with a shoulder injury while losing 6-3, 3-2 to Paolo Lorenzi of Italy in the Brazil Open semifinals on Saturday. Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. He kept playing despite needing medical treatment several times, and finally gave up after going down another break in the second set. The 12th-ranked German said the pain was "getting worse during the match" and it didnt allow him to "compete the way" he wanted. "After I threw my racket when I got broken at three-all I felt a lot of pain in my shoulder and it never really got away," the 35-year-old Haas said. "The pain was getting worse. And the smart players decision has to be not to continue, unfortunately." Haas said he has been frustrated with shoulder problems and admitted it could play a factor on when to stop playing. "Ive had three shoulder injuries and one elbow injury, so my shoulder is not the youngest, not the way it needs to be," Haas said. Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet. "Im very happy that I can still play at a high level, but sometimes the shoulder is very, very tired, very, very stiff, and it tells me not to continue. But Ill try to play as long as I can, hopefully for the rest of the season, then we will see." The 32-year-old Lorenzi, ranked 114th, will play in his first ATP final against 61st-ranked Federico Delbonis of Argentina, who got past home-crowd favourite Thomaz Bellucci of Brazil 6-4, 6-7 (5), 6-4 in 2 hours, 9 minutes. Lorenzi had previously never advanced past the quarterfinals. "When I started this tournament I never thought that I would be playing in the final," Lorenzi said. "Now tomorrow lets see what happens. Right now Im just happy to be in this final." Rafael Nadal elected not to defend the title this week. He chose to play in the first Rio Open, which he won last week. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz