Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

27.02.2019 07:03
FLORHAM PARK, N. [url=http://www.vansoldskoolbaratas.es/]Vans Old Skool Tienda Online[/url] .J. -- Stephen Hills disappointing s Antworten

FLORHAM PARK, N. Vans Old Skool Tienda Online .J. -- Stephen Hills disappointing second season is officially over. The New York Jets placed the wide receiver on injured reserve Friday with an ailing left knee that has swelled during the last few weeks. The speedy Hill had just 24 catches for 342 yards and a touchdown in what many expected could be a breakout year. Instead, Hill dealt with the balky knee all season and it affected him coming in and out of breaks on routes. "He just wasnt right for the last couple of weeks," coach Rex Ryan said Friday. "He would gut through it and he could go out and participate, but he just wasnt the same guy. This wasnt the guy that we drafted that, ran the 4.25 time in the 40." A second-round pick out of Georgia Tech last year, Hill had one catch for 2 yards in his last four games. He sat out the Jets 37-27 win against Oakland last Sunday. "I didnt think it was going to end this way," Hill said. "I thought I was going to ride it out until the end of the season, but coach noticed that things werent right and he didnt want to mess me up for future things." The Jets elevated wide receiver Saalim Hakim, the younger brother of former NFL receiver Az-Zahir Hakim, from the practice squad to take Hills spot on the roster. Ryan indicated Hakim could help on kickoff returns. Hill, the 13th Jets player to be placed on IR, said there are no plans for him to have surgery on the knee, adding he needs to strengthen the muscles around it. However, Ryan wasnt sure about that. "I think right now, its about resting and getting off his legs and treatment and things before you do surgery," Ryan said. "Is surgery an option? Im not sure. Certainly, I would think thats a possibility." Its the second straight season Hill has seen his season end early because of a knee issue. Last year, he missed the final three games after spraining the lateral collateral ligament in his right knee and needed surgery. Ryan also indicated that both of Hills knees had swelling during the season. "Theres obviously something going on in both his knees," Ryan said, "but its not like its an ACL or something like that. But again, I would not rule out surgery." Hill said his knee is "actually getting better" and doesnt feel pain, but rather stiffness that impacted his production. "I think it did a little bit, especially later on (in the season)," Hill said. "Ive been doing a lot of pounding on it, so it did a good amount later on." Hill said general manager John Idzik told him to make sure he remains in meetings because the team has "a plan" for him. "Im kind of happy for my future now because I know that things will definitely get better, especially with the strength around my knee," Hill said. "Im just taking this as a positive stepping stone and trying to move on." NOTES: CB Antonio Cromartie was listed as questionable for the game at Carolina after being limited in practice for the second straight day while he continues the NFLs concussion protocol. He was injured when he collided with teammate Ed Reed last Sunday against Oakland. Ryan said Cromarties availability Sunday could be a game-time decision. ... TE Kellen Winslow (knee) was limited in practice, but was expected to play. WR Santonio Holmes (foot, hamstring) was a full participant after being limited the previous two days. Venta De Zapatillas Vans Old Skool . It was my fifth straight year attending and, as always, there are many interesting matters discussed as it pertains to the use of statistics in sports. Vans Old Skool Baratas España .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. http://www.vansoldskoolbaratas.es/ . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat. SAN FRANCISCO -- It didnt take Tim Hudson very long to establish himself as the ace of the San Francisco Giants rotation. One month into the season, the three-time All-Star is looking just as sharp and crisp as ever. Not even a close play at first base that was eerily reminiscent to the one that resulted in a shattered right ankle last July was enough to rattle the right-hander. Hudson and Sergio Romo combined on a five-hitter and the Giants beat the San Diego Padres 3-2 on Wednesday night. "He just put on a clinic," San Francisco manager Bruce Bochy said. "He stayed down the whole game, had good movement, changed speeds and threw strike one. If you want to show young pitchers how to do it, thats how you do it." Hudson (4-1) struck out six and didnt walk a batter for the fourth time in five starts this season. The Giants most consistent starter in his first season with the club, Hudson has walked two batters in 46 innings. The 38-year-old was one pitch from recording his first shutout in nearly two years before Yasmani Grandals two-out home run in the ninth. "It was definitely an economical night," Hudson said after throwing 89 pitches. "I was able to get down in the strike zone and stay down in the zone, work ahead in the count. Guys were making some good plays behind me. It was a fun night for us." Brandon Hicks homered and Michael Morse drove in his team-leading 20th RBI for the Giants, who finished 5-1 on their homestand. Cameron Maybin doubled and scored for San Diego, which has lost 10 consecutive series at AT&T Park. Hudson allowed only one runner past second base until Grandals home run in the ninth, and had two stretches where he retired nine straight batters. The right-hander helped his cause at the plate with a single in the second and a key sacrifice bunt in the seventh that put the eventual winning run in scoring position. He also survived a scare while covering first base to take the throw from Brandon Belt and retire Jace Peterson to end the fifth. The play brought back memories of last season when Hudson collided with Eric Young of the New York Mets and suffered a gruesome season-ending ankle injury. "Im not as quick as I used to be getting to first," Hudson said. "That kid was getting down the line pretty good. The old guy had to put it into overdrive to beat him. Vans Old Skool España. " Hudson was sharp early and needed only 19 pitches to retire the first seven batters. After giving up a one-out single to Peterson in the third, the three-time All-Star struck out San Diego pitcher Robbie Erlin and Everth Cabrera. The only other hits the Padres managed came on a two-out double by Grandal in the fourth, a single by Jedd Gyorko in the seventh and a leadoff double by Maybin in the eighth. Maybin scored on Alexi Amaristas groundout. "You cant let a guy like that get ahead in the count," Padres manager Bud Black said. "Hell really give you fits. Those pitches that were early count swings looked to me as though they were in good spots today. We just didnt hit them." The Giants, playing without leadoff hitter Angel Pagan and third baseman Pablo Sandoval, backed Hudson with just enough offence. Every starter except leadoff man Juan Perez had at least one hit. Hunter Pence singled, stole second and scored on Morses two-out double off the wall in right in the first. Hicks fifth home run of the season leading off the second made it 2-0. Erlin (1-4) pitched out of jams in the third and fourth but lost his fourth straight start. He left with two outs in the seventh, struck out five and walked one. Buster Poseys RBI single off reliever Dale Thayer drove in Joaquin Arias to put the Giants up 3-0. After Grandals homer cut San Franciscos lead to 3-2, Romo retired pinch-hitter Chris Denorfia for his seventh save. Pagan was given the night off to rest his sore right knee while the slumping Sandoval also rested. Sandoval went into the night batting just .177 with only six RBIs. NOTES: Gyorko was reinstated from the paternity leave list before the game. To make room, San Diego optioned Tommy Medica to Triple-A El Paso. ... Padres LF Carlos Quentin, on the 15-day DL with a bone bruise in his left knee, will re-join the big league club for a workout at Petco Park before Fridays game against Arizona. The team will then determine where Quentin goes to begin a rehab assignment. ... RHP Tim Lincecum (1-1), who starts the series opener, has a 2.99 ERA in 13 career starts against the Braves. ... RHP Andrew Cashner, San Diegos starter against Arizona, has a 0.81 ERA at Petco Park this season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz