Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

28.02.2019 08:23
Nashville, TN (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.thebravesteamshop.com/Braves-Tyler-Flowers-Kids-Jersey/] Tyler Flowers Jersey[/url] Antworten

Nashville, TN (SportsNetwork. Tyler Flowers Jersey .com) - Rookie Andre Williams rushed for a career- high 131 yards, much of it on a 50-yard touchdown run that helped the New York Giants snap a seven-game losing streak with a 36-7 win over the Tennessee Titans on Sunday. Something had to give between the two teams, who came into the game with 13 consecutive losses between them. While the Giants (4-9) ended their skid, the Titans (2-11) remained winless since Oct. 12, losing seven in a row for the first time since an 11-game slide in 1994 when they were the Houston Oilers. New York avoided what would have been a second consecutive loss to one of the NFLs worst teams after coughing up a 21-0 lead to Jacksonville last week. Its a great lift, said Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul, who had two of New Yorks eight sacks in the game. In all three phases we did our job and thats what counts. Eli Manning threw for 260 yards with a 15-yard touchdown pass to rising star Odell Beckham Jr. that helped the Giants build a 23-0 lead at halftime. Beckham had 11 catches for 130 yards and Williams carried the ball 24 times in his first career 100-yard game. Rashad Jennings, who is dealing with an ankle injury, had two carries and one catch. Much of New Yorks scoring came on five Josh Brown field goals and a defensive touchdown from Markus Kuhn, who returned a Zach Mettenberger fumble. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie had an interception return for a touchdown waived off in the fourth quarter because of an unnecessary roughness penalty. Mettenberger re-injured his sprained right shoulder in the fourth quarter after going 14-of-24 for 125 yards. Jake Locker relieved him for the second week in a row and also threw a pick. Marqueston Huff scored the only Tennessee points on a 23-yard interception return in the third quarter. Weve got to make changes, said Tennessee center Chris Spencer. Were trying to get a break, we just cant get one right now. Beckham had a star-making November, when he became the first NFL rookie ever to have five 90-yard receiving games in one month and hogged highlights with his spectacular catches. He made another one on Sunday, a leaping 50-yard grab over the middle of the field in tight coverage against Jason McCourty. His 15-yard touchdown catch in the back of the end zone three plays later was no cupcake, either, as the 5-foot-11 Beckham was sandwiched between hits from McCourty and safety Daimion Stafford. Later in the first, Mettenberger lost his grip on the ball under pressure and Kuhn scooped the ball up for a 26-yard touchdown that gave the Giants a 17-0 lead with 1:07 remaining in the first quarter. Ryan Succop missed a 42-yard field goal try for Tennessee in the second quarter and Brown, who kicked a 20-yard field goal on New Yorks first possession of the game, hit from 19 and 36 yards to make it 23-0 at halftime. The Giants handed the ball to Williams three straight times to start the third quarter and he ran 50 yards on the third play to give them a 30-0 lead. They gave the points back on their next possession when Manning threw across his body and Huff picked the pass off, taking it 23 yards for a touchdown. Brown drilled a season-long 52-yarder near the end of the third quarter for a 33-7 Giants lead. Later, Rodgers-Cromarties touchdown was called back after defensive end Damontre Moore was penalized for knocking Mettenberger to the ground far away from the play as his teammate high-stepped down the sideline. The Giants got three points out of the pick on Browns 42-yard field goal. Rodgers-Cromartie played college football at nearby Tennessee State and said the game was like a homecoming. Im definitely familiar with this stadium and this win has been a long time coming, he said. Game Notes New York snapped a five-game losing streak against the Titans and took a 6-5 lead in the all-time series ... The Giants havent lost eight in a row since Nov. 7-Dec. 26, 2004, in coach Tom Coughlins first season at the helm ... The Giants host division rival Washington next Sunday ... The Titans host the New York Jets next Sunday. Danny Santana Jersey . Colton Sissons also scored for Milwaukee (19-12-8), which went ahead with a two-goal third period. Wade MacLeod and Greg McKegg replied for Toronto (23-12-4). Brandon McCarthy Jersey . TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun and Bob McKenzie both reported Thursday that there have been ongoing trade discussions between the Oilers and Los Angeles Kings over forward Sam Gagner. http://www.thebravesteamshop.com/Braves-Ra-Dickey-Kids-Jersey/ . Johnny Manziel, college footballs most entertaining player with the reputation for pulling off magical plays, was selected with the No.They have come a long way and are expected to play key roles on Canadas junior team. Last year at this time, Max Domi and Darnell Nurse were not even invited to try out for Canada. They have improved on the ice and the two 19-year-olds have grown up off it. I can say easily that hes a more mature player now than he was one year ago, said Canada coach Benoit Groulx of Nurse; the Oilers first round pick (7th overall) in 2013. He was probably the best player on the ice in the Subway Series. I like the way he plays. He plays within his limits and thats where he excels. Ive developed a lot since then, said Nurse, who has 19 points in 19 games with the Soo Greyhounds. Im not putting myself in those situations that get myself in trouble on the ice and not helping out my teammates. Its just maintaining that simple game mindset and being someone who is hard to play against. I have always had the tools; its just finding the way to use them. Over the summer watching a lot of film and having the opportunity to go to Edmonton helped me out a lot. Its another year under my belt. Its been good for me, a great learning experience over the last 12 months. Not getting an invite last year still stings. Its just a little bit of added motivation, admitted Nurse. You dont need much more motivation than having the opportunity to play on home ice in front of friends and family. That adds a little fuel to the fire I am just looking forward to this opportunity. Nurse is missing out on the struggles of the Oilers this season. That may be the best thing for his game. Not being there opens up opportunities like this which Ive been looking forward to all year. Its a win-win situation for me. Im going to ddevelop playing junior and hopefully play in this tournament. Babe Ruth Jersey. Max Domi has already played in many high profile games, including three Memorial Cup tournaments. He insists he is over not getting an invite last year. When asked for whats changed in his game from a year ago, Domi is quick to respond. Everything, he said. You mature on and off the ice, and for the on ice aspect you get a more complete game, you know how to play without the puck and when to go a little harder, said Domi. You always find ways to get better. An extra year to get better has made a big difference to me. Hes been through a lot of things in his career. Hes been around, and at 19-years old, that gives you the opportunity to figure out what … keeps you off the team, said Groulx. Like anybody else at 19-years old, he is way better prepared to play at that level. Domi has 58 points in 27 games with the London Knights this season, playing for Dale Hunter. They (Groulx and Hunter) are pretty similar coaches in the sense they both want to win and they both expect you to work hard every shift and play within the system. Im used to that. Obviously Dale is as big a reason why Im here and a big reason why Im the hockey player I am today. Domi has practiced early in camp on a line centered by Sam Reinhart, with Anthony Duclair on right wing. This has the potential to be Canadas top line. Ive played four years of junior now, I know what it takes to play at that level. Ive never played on the world stage for world juniors, said Domi, the 12th overall pick of the 2013 NHL draft by Arizona. You have to elevate your game even more and we have a great group of guys in there so it should be exciting. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz