Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

01.03.2019 06:42
Miami Dolphins Pro-Bowl center Mike Pouncey underwent hip surgery Monday and is expected to miss at least three months, accordin Antworten

Miami Dolphins Pro-Bowl center Mike Pouncey underwent hip surgery Monday and is expected to miss at least three months, according to ESPN. Discount Nike Shoes . Pouncey suffered a torn labrum in his hip during Miamis OTA sessions. The 24-year-old was selected to the Pro Bowl last season after starting 14 games for the Dolphins. The 6-foot-5, 305-pounder missed two games last season with a gallbladder issue. The Florida product was drafted 15th overall by the Dolphins in 2011 and has started in all 46 career games. Cheap Nike Shoes Free Shipping . Beckham finished 2 for 4, adding a double in the first inning. Chicago has won eight of 12 to get back to .500 (27-27). The White Sox are 6-3 against Cleveland this season after losing 17 of 19 to their American League Central rival in 2013. Mike Aviles went 1 for 2 with a walk and drove in Clevelands run. Nike Shoes On Sale . - On the night Dirk Nowitzki overtook Dominique Wilkins on the career scoring list, Brandan Wright was a human highlight film all by himself. http://www.clearancenikeshoes.com/ .com) - Guess whos back, back again? Josh Gordons back, tell a friend.LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Steve Stricker became the third and final assistant on U.S. Ryder Cup captain Tom Watsons staff, an honour that came with just a hint of regret. "I feel old," Stricker said shortly after the announcement was made at Valhalla Golf Club, where hes playing in the PGA Championship. "The way my body feels make feel old, too." The 47-year-old Stricker played on the last three U.S. teams. But watching from the sidelines this time wont diminish his desire for revenge. He was left standing on the 18th green at Medinah in 2012, when Martin Kaymer of Germany sealed the win for Europe with a putt for a 1-up win in the match. "Theres a bunch of guys who want to try to get that cup back," Stricker said. He joins Raymond Floyd, 71, and fellow Wisconsin native Andy North, 64, as Watsons assistants. Given his friendship with North, Stricker was asked how the two would divvy up responsibilities when the matches are contested Sept. 26-28 at Gleneagles in Scotland. "Hes the big cheese," Stricker laughed. "Hes always been big cheese in Wisconsin." Stricker also played five times at the Presidents Cup, where his low-key personality made him a good match and frequent playing partner for Tiger Woods. Though he was also part of Woods foursome during Wednesdays practice, Stricker never mentioned being seleected as an assistant. Nike Shoes Outlet Clearance. "He didnt tell me," said Woods. "I guess he was focused on his game. "I think its great," added Woods, who is still angling for a spot on the Ryder Cup team as a wild-card pick. "Because Strick is not only a good guy, hes also one of our peers. ... I think its important to have someone who is out here on a regular basis, who knows the guys, knows their personalities, knows their games inside and out. I think thats well deserved." For his part, Stricker said twice that he wanted Woods on the team -- provided his oft-injured back isnt a problem. "We know how important he is in the game of golf, and how good a match play player he is; when you really do need him, hell be there," Stricker said. "So well see. Well see how it plays out this week. Hopefully hes healthier and he can get his game going." In making the announcement, Watson, who turns 65 next month, couldnt help tickling his newly named assistant on the age issue. When someone pointed out to Watson that Stricker was "obviously of a different generation to the other two vice captains that youve selected," the captain cut the question off. Turning to Stricker, he said, "Are you a different generation than North?" "A couple generations," Stricker replied, to a round of laughter. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz