Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 251 mal aufgerufen
 Ankündigungen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Mrigg

26.07.2018 08:53
vseventh-seeded Sharapova taking on rising Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. Russell Bodine Bills Jersey . - After a cross-country scramble that included the birth of his first child, a night in the hospital and some fast talking, just getting inside Angel Stadium was quite a relief for Kansas City closer Greg Holland.Holland capped off his wild adventure with a save Thursday night as the Royals held off the Los Angeles Angels 3-2 in 11 innings in their AL Division Series opener.Not bad, considering he got to the ballpark in the middle of the game.The guy that dropped me off did a great job getting me here, but he didnt really know where to go, and I didnt know where to go, either, Holland said before Game 2 on Friday night.So I kind of made a few security guards nervous running up to them with a pack over my shoulder with my ID in my hand saying, Im a player. Im a player. Dont tackle me to the ground kind of thing.The rush began after Holland helped the Royals beat Oakland in the wild-card game Tuesday night in Kansas City. He then chartered a flight to Asheville, North Carolina.Shortly before 9 p.m. Wednesday, wife Lacey delivered Nash Gregory Holland. The pitcher spent the night in the hospital a€” both his wife and son are doing well a€” and prepared to rejoin the Royals on the West Coast.Me and my wife kind of booked all that, so it was kind of hectic trying to do that while youre in the delivery room booking flights and stuff, he said. But we made it work.Holland said he got on a chartered plane around 4 p.m. Thursday and arrived at John Wayne Airport in Southern California about 7 p.m.The game was tied at 1 in the fourth inning when Hollands driver headed to the ballpark. Finding his way inside took a little longer.It was kind of hectic running through the parking lot. But they let me in, he said.It was kind of weird when a guys like, Youre a player? Thats not possible because the game is in the fifth inning. But I had to explain the details and actually got a congratulations and he jogged me right down the concourse and got me where I needed to go, Holland said.He got loose in the locker room and made it to the bullpen in the middle of the sixth inning. And that settled down Royals manager Ned Yost.I mean, I was locked into the game, but I was locked into where the heck he was, too, Yost said. OK, am I going to have Holly or am I not going to have Holly?He was supposed to be here at 3. Ended up, last I heard, 6. And the game started, and it was like 7. Is Holly here yet? he said.In the 11th, Yost called on Holland to protect a one-run lead. Holland struck out his first two batters and retired Josh Hamilton on a popup to end it.Physically, I was kind of worn out, he said. Im glad it turned out good and there wasnt a whole lot of turmoil in the bottom half of that inning. Trent Murphy Jersey . -- San Francisco 49ers offensive co-ordinator Greg Roman is a finalist to replace Joe Paterno at Penn State, his agent said Monday. Chris Ivory Bills Jersey .com) - The Vancouver Canucks hope an upcoming stretch of home games will be enough to get the club into the postseason. http://www.officialnflbillsgear.com/eddie-yarbrough-jersey/ . Dancevic won his singles match on Friday, defeating Go Soeda 6-4, 7-6 (2), 6-1, to even the best-of-five series at a game apiece. World No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky in the opening match, 6-4, 6-4, 6-4.Paris, France (SportsNetwork.com) - Fourth seed Simona Halep, former finalist Sara Errani and former champion Svetlana Kuznetsova all secured berths in the quarterfinals at the French Open on Monday. The highest-remaining womens seed Halep humbled 15th-seeded American Sloane Stephens, 6-4, 6-3. Stephens couldnt overcome 35 unforced errors on Day 9 of the fortnight. The 21-year-old Stephens, who was the last American standing, mens or womens, is the only woman to have reached the second week at the last six Grand Slam events. The 22-year-old Halep, meanwhile, will now appear in her first-ever French Open quarterfinal. She reached her first Grand Slam quarter at this years Australian Open. Haleps quarterfinal opponent will be the 27th-seeded Russian Kuznetsova, who upended 23rd-seeded Czech Lucie Safarova 6-3, 6-4 to reach her seventh career French Open quarter. Kuznetsova is a two-time major champion, including a Roland Garros title in 2009. She was a runner-up at the French back in 2006. The 28-year-old former world No. 2 secured her first major title at the 2004 U.S. Open. The 10th-seeded gritty Italian Errani landed a bevy of drop shots in upending sixth-seeded former U.S. Open runner-up Jelena Jankovic 7-6 (7-5), 6-2 in just under two hours on the famed red clay. Errani blew a 4-1 lead in the first set when Jankovic stormed back to win four straight games to take tthe lead, at 5-4, but the Italian broke the Serb to level the stanza at 5-5. Josh Allen Bills Jersey. Jankovic grabbed another lead at 6-5 and had a set point, but Errani saved it and eventually forced a tiebreak, which she won to assume control of the match. The second set was all Errani, who will now appear in a third straight quarterfinal at this Parisian major. She was the 2012 Roland Garros runner-up to Maria Sharapova. Her round-of-eight opponent will be 28th-seeded German and resurgent former top-10 star Andrea Petkovic, who came from behind to beat Dutchwoman Kiki Bertens, 1-6, 6-2, 7-5. Petkovic reached the quarters here three years ago before missing the 2012 and 2013 French Opens due to injury. She actually considered retiring from tennis after a succession of ailments saw her drop out of the top 10 and plummet all the way down to No. 143. The quarterfinals will commence Tuesday, with a seventh-seeded Sharapova taking on rising Spaniard Garbine Muguruza and 14th-seeded Spaniard Carla Suarez Navarro battling 18th-seeded Canadian Eugenie Bouchard, who was an Aussie Open semifinalist in January. The Russian star Sharapova lost to Serena Williams in last years Roland Garros finale and completed a career Grand Slam with her lone French Open title two years ago. The Russians Sharapova and Kuznetsova are the only former champions still standing among the ladies. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz