Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

05.03.2019 06:58
SAN JOSE, Calif. [url=http://www.eccobaratas.es/]Ecco Outlet España[/url] . - Nicklas Backstrom scored the winning goal in the s Antworten

SAN JOSE, Calif. Ecco Outlet España . - Nicklas Backstrom scored the winning goal in the shootout to lead the Washington Capitals to their first win in San Jose in more than 20 years, 3-2 over the Sharks on Saturday night. Eric Fehr and Chris Brown scored in regulation for the Capitals, who had lost 11 times and tied once since winning their first game at the Shark Tank on Oct. 30, 1993. This is only Washingtons second win in its last 19 games overall against San Jose. Braden Holtby made 34 saves in his first start since March 6 in place of the banged-up Jaroslav Halak. Patrick Marleau and James Sheppard scored for the Sharks, who missed a chance to clinch their 10th straight playoff berth. Antti Niemi made 23 saves. Evgeny Kuznetsov put the Capitals ahead in the shootout when he scored in the opening round. But Marleau tied it in the third round before Backstrom beat Niemi for the winner. The Capitals had lost five straight shootouts while San Jose had won seven in a row in the tiebreaker. The Sharks appeared poised to clinch the playoffs when Sheppard blocked a shot by Jason Chimera early in the third period and then scored on a breakaway against Holtby to put San Jose up 2-1. But the Capitals got the equalizer when they got a fortunate bounce with 7:30 remaining. Dustin Penner took the puck from Scott Hannan behind the net and fed Brown, whose shot deflected off defenceman Dan Boyle and past Niemi for his first career goal. The Sharks lost two of three on this homestand, beating Anaheim in a showdown for first place in between losses to Washington and Florida — two Eastern Conference teams out of playoff position. San Jose is three points ahead of the Ducks in the Pacific Division although Anaheim has two games in hand. The game was more crucial to Washingtons playoff hopes. The Capitals have earned points in five straight games to tie Detroit for eighth place in the East with 79 points. The Red Wings have two games in hand. The Capitals jumped on top with help from a lucky bounce and a strong forecheck. Jason Chimera got the puck away from Logan Couture along the boards to set up Fehr for a shot that was blocked. Justin Braun tried to clear the puck out of danger, but it hit teammate Matt Nieto in the leg and bounced into the net for a goal credited to Fehr. Nieto helped the Sharks tie it in the closing seconds of the period when he put a wraparound attempt on net following a turnover by Mike Green. Holtby made the save on the initial shot, but Marleau knocked in the rebound following a scramble for 30th goal with 5.6 seconds remaining. NOTES: Marleau has seven career 30-goal seasons. ... The Capitals have as many wins (two) in the Cow Palace, where the Sharks played their first two seasons, as they have at the Shark Tank, which opened in 1993-94. ... This game finishes a stretch where the Sharks played 13 of 14 games against the Eastern Conference. They wont play the East again this season unless they make the Stanley Cup finals. Ecco Baratas . Two weeks after suffering a concussion, Foles will start in place of Michael Vick, who is out for the second time this season with a hamstring injury. Zapatos Ecco Baratos .com) - The Chicago Cubs reportedly signed recently-acquired outfielder Dexter Fowler to a one-year contract on Friday, avoiding arbitration. http://www.eccobaratas.es/ . The injury could land Machado on the 15-day disabled list, but its not as serious as it looked on Monday night, when the third baseman crumpled in a heap at the plate after taking an awkward swing in a game against the New York Yankees.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Nelson Arenado found a way to help his team on the same night he lost his 28-game hitting streak. Arenados ninth-inning walk set up Justin Morneaus tying double for Colorado, but Joey Votto led off the bottom half with a game-ending homer in Cincinnatis 4-3 victory over the Rockies on Friday. Votto drove a 3-0 pitch from Boone Logan (1-1) over the wall in centre for his fifth homer. Vottos fourth career game-ending shot travelled an estimated 437 feet. Arenado went 0 for 3, ending his club-record and major league-best hitting streak. But he walked on a full-count pitch with one out in the ninth and Morneau then hit a drive into the gap in left-centre, handing Jonathan Broxton (1-0) his first blown save in six opportunities. "I didnt see many pitches to hit, and the ones I saw, I missed, but walks are a big deal to me," Arenado said. "Im not a big walker. I was just doing what I could to help the team win." Colorado manager Walt Weiss wasnt surprised at Arenados selfless approach. "He went up there with no other thought other than winning the game," Weiss said. "He was trying to get on base any way he could." Johnny Cueto had another strong outing for Cincinnati, striking out eight in eight innings of two-run ball. The right-hander allowed five hits and walked one. "Thats the first time Ive faced him," Arenado said. "Hes got a sneaky fastball, and he locates it really well. Hes one of the best pitchers Ive ever seen." Cueto has pitched eight or more innings in five consecutive starts. He has gone at least seven in each of his eight starts this season. "The guys battled really well," Weiss said. "We knew it was going to be tough to score runs on Cueto. Hes been locked in. We knew we had to scratch and claw. We had to battle every at bat and make him earn every out. They battled all the way through. Boone got into a tough count against a really good hitter." Colorados Jhoulys Chacin, making his second start of the season after missing the first month with a right shoulder strain, allowed two runs and four hits in six innings. "Jhoulys did a hell of a job," Weiss said. Tienda De Zapatos Ecco. "You could see his confidence growing every inning, especially with his fastball." Skip Schumaker hit Chacins second pitch of the game up the left-centre gap for a double. He moved to third on Brayan Penas groundout to first and scored on Brandon Phillips sacrifice fly. Todd Frazier drove Chacins first pitch of the second inning 485 feet to a party area above the centre-field batters eye. Fraziers sixth homer of the season was the sixth-longest in the 12-year history of Great American Ball Park. "The first two innings, I had trouble keeping my pitches down," Chacin said. "After the first two innings, I was trying to keep the ball down. I was using my sinker more. Thats my game -- throwing strikes and making them hit the ball into the ground." Troy Tulowitzki led off Colorados fourth with his 10th homer, a 404-foot shot on Cuetos first pitch that bounced off the roof over the Reds bullpen bench in left-centre field. The Rockies tied it in the fifth. DJ LeMahieu led off with a single, moved to second on Chacins groundout and scored on Charlie Blackmons single up the middle. Pinch-hitter Billy Hamilton greeted Logan with an opposite-field double down the right-field line in the eighth inning. Schumaker sacrificed Hamilton to third base, setting up Penas sacrifice fly. NOTES: Frazier extended his hitting streak to nine games, matching his career high. ... Weiss was pleasantly surprised that Morneau missed just one game with neck stiffness. Morneau, who has a history of neck problems, was scratched from Thursdays game at Texas, but started Friday at Cincinnati. "I didnt think it would be too long, but I thought it would be a couple of days," Weiss said. ... The Reds will most likely activate LHP Aroldis Chapman from the disabled list on Saturday, manager Bryan Price said. The team wanted to give the closer an extra day after he pitched on consecutive days for the first time on Tuesday and Wednesday to wrap up his rehab assignment. Chapman was struck in the left eye and nose by a line drive during a spring training game on March 19. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz