Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
panxing18 Offline

Abbil

06.03.2019 05:19
Does a ceiling even exist for Aaron Donald’s greatness Antworten

?I Pro Football FocusAaron Donald continues to the raise the bar on what great interior play means. Somehow he keeps getting better Brandin Cooks Jersey , and fortunately Pro Football Focus does a pretty swell job of quantifying and documenting his dominance.The countdown is on for cornerback Aqib Talib’s return IRams WireThe Rams are desperately in need of some Vitamin T, as in Talib. With Marcus Peters well documented struggles this season, the Rams are looking forward to Aqib Talib’s Week 13 return. Between now and then, the Rams will face the Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs Authentic Ramik Wilson Jersey , and Detroit Lions. Here is Talib’s interview from with the NFL Network.The bounce back. How are Rams players reacting to defeat? I Rams Official SiteThe Rams finally lost a game, so how are they reacting? Weeks like this are when Sean McVay’s mentality really seems to rub off his players. See what McVay, Jared Goff, Michael Brockers, John Johnson III Youth Cooper Kupp Jersey , and Todd Gurley are saying.Is Ryan Clark still driving the Rams bandwagon after a loss? I ESPNWatch unapologetic Rams believer Ryan Clark, eat humble pie, spike humble pie, and then update his rankings.The Rams fall in power polls across the board.I Rams Official SiteApparently the Rams won’t be leading the polls wire to wire this season, which is okay since this isn’t college football. To be honest http://www.ramsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-john-johnson-jersey , it might be a good thing for this still young team to not be anointed as the kings of the league until they actually win a few playoff games. The Rams still experimenting with edge personnel I Rams Official SiteThe Rams are still tinkering with ways to produce a better pass rush off the edge. Enter Dante Fowler and Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, who Wade Phillips is hoping will be able to have some impact. It will be interesting to see what this defenses best lineup looks like as they near the playoffs.Los Angeles Rams 33, Oakland Raiders 13: Coaches coach In the first half of tonight’s game between the Los Angeles Rams and the Oakland Raiders, we saw a spirited competition between two teams that were battling things out.The Raiders’ offensive braintrust on the coaching staff was absolutely outdoing Rams Defensive Coordinator Wade Phillips. And because of that, Rams Head Coach Sean McVay had little opportunity to get the Rams’ offense going.The Raiders had controlled the ball for 21:31; the Rams Samson Ebukam Jersey , 8:29. The Rams were 0/3 on third down. QB Jared Goff was 4/10 for just 60 yds while RB Todd Gurley had carried the ball just four times for 19 yards...And then McBae and Grandpa Wade took over.The Rams’ defense, faced with an offensive opponent that refused to test CB Marcus Peters and CB Aqib Talib deep, continued to pipe the middle of the field. Grandpa Wade closed the pipe.The Rams’ offense hesitated to lean on the stellar play of the offensive line (who ABSOLUTELY deserves tonight’s gameball) until leaning into Gurley in the second half.At halftime, it was Rams 10, Raiders 13. The second half? Rams 23 Authentic Austin Blythe Jersey , Raiders 0.Give it up for your damn LA Rams coaching staff.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz