Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

06.03.2019 07:27
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Barely two weeks after helping Canadas hockey team win a gold medal at the Sochi Olympics, Ralph Krueger Antworten

SOUTHAMPTON, England - Barely two weeks after helping Canadas hockey team win a gold medal at the Sochi Olympics, Ralph Krueger has been hired as chairman of English Premier League club Southampton. Air Max 720 Sale . Krueger played professional ice hockey in Germany before coaching Switzerlands national team and the Edmonton Oilers in the NHL. He was a consultant with Canadas mens team in Sochi. Known for his skills as a motivational speaker, the 54-year-old Krueger joins Southamptons reshaped management structure and fills the hole left by the departure of Nicola Cortese as Southamptons executive chairman in January. Krueger, who has been a member of the World Economic Forum since 2011, says in a Southampton statement released Wednesday that "although there is a solid foundation in place, the club still has tremendous untapped commercial potential." Air Max 720 Release Date .com) - Devan Dubnyk stopped all 30 shots fired his way and made several big saves down the stretch for his third shutout of the season as the Minnesota Wild beat the Calgary Flames 1-0 on Tuesday. Air Max 720 Clearance . The NFLs Defensive Rookie of the Year will be named at the NFL Honours Award show on February 1. The 23-year-old 2013 second-rounder out of Oregon becomes the third Bills linebacker to win the honour after Jim Haslett (1979) and Shane Conlan (1987. http://www.cheapairmax720.net/ .com) - The Dallas Mavericks had a five-game winning streak snapped last time out, but theyll try to get back into the winners circle Sunday evening when the Milwaukee Bucks pay a visit to American Airlines Center.HOUSTON -- Toronto might start calling Mark Buehrle the streak buster. For the second time this season, Buehrle ended a Blue Jays seven-game losing streak Sunday. He allowed one run over eight innings and the Toronto Blue Jays rallied for two runs in the ninth inning to walk away with a 2-1 win over the Houston Astros. Buehrle (10-7), who also ended the Blue Jays previous seven-game skid with a shutout against the Houston Astros on July 25, allowed seven hits and struck out seven in winning his fifth straight. He has allowed seven runs over 27 innings, spanning his last four starts. "If you last long enough, good things are going to happen," Buehrle said. "It would be nice to get runs early on, but you have to tip your hat to their pitcher keeping the guys off balance when you got guys on, getting ground balls. Tip your hat to him for not letting us score. Again, we battled until the end. Thats why you play 27 outs. We scored runs at the right time." With the win, Buehrle has earned at least 10 wins in 13 straight seasons, which matches CC Sabathia for the longest active streak in the majors. "Id rather forego some of the personal stuff for being in a better position than where we are right now," Buehrle said. "At the end of the day when the season is over and you look at the season, I feel like I am having a decent season, but I have six or seven starts left, so I have to finish strongly and get as many wins as I can." Casey Janssen pitched the ninth for his 23rd save. Toronto manager John Gibbons said the win felt good because they have been hard to come by of late for the Blue Jays. "We have been in so many games on this road trip -- all of them except the last two games here where we came up short -- so that is eating at you," Gibbons said. "Then, of course it is a losing streak, so winning the last one here always feels good. It doesnt make things any better where we are at right now, but it was something we needed." Robbie Grossman had two hits to extend his hitting streak to 12 games for the Astros, who have yet to sweep a series at home this season. Moises Sierra drew a bases loaded walk to tie the game at 1-1 in the ninth. Following Sierras walk, Chia-Jen Lo (0-2) struck out Kevin Pillar before Kevin Chapman induced a run-scoring groundout by Ryan Goins to put Toronto in front 2-1. After Chapman walked Jose Reyes, Philip Humber got Rajai Davis to ground out to end the inning. Houston loaded the bases with two outss in the ninth off Janssen with a walk to pinch hitter Jason Castro before Jonathan Villar singled and pinch hitter Brett Wallace walked, but the closer induced a ground out by Cody Clark to end the game Dallas Keuchel gave up four hits and three walks with two strikeouts in seven innings. Cheap Air Max 720. He had allowed four or more runs in each of his last three starts and had allowed at least a run in every start this season. Keuchel did not allow a Blue Jays runner past second base. "I just wanted to go out there and work as quickly as possible and give our team a chance to hit," Keuchel said. "But (Buerhle) was pretty much matching me pitch for pitch, and it was actually pretty fun. The last thing I wanted to do was have a long inning, and I am a fast-paced working, so it was nice to see another fast-paced working in Buehrle." Matt Dominguez scored on Jake Elmores double play groundout to give Houston a 1-0 lead in the second inning. Houston worked the bases loaded with nobody outs as Dominguez walked to lead off the inning, followed by singles by Brandon Barnes and Villar. Buehrle worked out of the inning on Elmores double play and got Clark to ground out to end the inning. "Those veteran guys, when you get them on the ropes early, you want to do everything you can to put crooked up and give yourselves a cushion," Houston manager Bo Porter said. "As you can see, (Buehrle) got out of that, he only gives up the one run, he gets into a groove, and he ends up going as far as he went." Buehrle had a nice play on an Elmore line drive in the seventh as he took it off his hand, chased it down going to first base and flipped it over to Encarnacion at first using his glove for the second out. After a visit from Toronto manager John Gibbons and the trainer, Buehrle stayed in the game and struck out Clark on three pitches to end the inning. NOTES: Houston C Carlos Corporan, who has been on the 7-day disabled since August 20 with a concussion, will not make the upcoming trip to Chicago with the Astros. Corporan said he still has headaches, adding that he had a CT scan Friday that came back "good". ... Porter said RHP Jarred Cosart will start Wednesdays game against the White Sox. The Astros had yet to make a decision on Tuesdays starter. ... Toronto has now lost four of the last five series. ... OF Kevin Pillars home run Saturday night snapped a streak of 25 straight games without hitting a home run with runners in scoring position. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz