Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Ankündigungen
liny195 Offline

Colnbluth

09.03.2019 03:33
www.giantsauthorizedshops.com Antworten

Giants at Lions Curtis Riley Jersey , preseason Week 2: 5 questions and answers about the Detroit Lions The New York Giants, after three days of practicing against them, face the Detroit Lions on Friday in a preseason game (7 p.m. ET/NFL Network, WNBC). Jeremy Reisman of SB Nation’s Pride of Detroit provided us with practice reports [Day 1 | Day 2] this week. So, we turn to Jeremy for our weekly “5 questions” segment.Ed: First, thank you so much for the practice reports this week. They were a huge help. After watching the Giants for a few days what is your overall, perhaps “high-level” impression of this Giants team?Jeremy: While it’s hard to glean anything from two sets of practices with no live tackling and a walk-through, I came away thinking more of this Giants team than I did after their Week 2 matchup last season. The defensive line looks fierce and is the clear strength of this roster. I feel like that should carry what should be a pretty average offense with the potential of being slightly above average.My reasoning for thinking the Giants will just be average on offense is because outside of Odell Beckham Jr. (who, admittedly Nate Solder Jersey , looks as good as ever), I didn’t see any standout skill players. Obviously, Saquon Barkley didn’t give it a go during practice and he can be a game-changer, but we’ll see. Also, any time Ereck Flowers is in your starting lineup, there should be significant anxiety for your quarterback’s health. Ed: Personally, I’m really interested in Tyrell Crosby. He is a player I had targeted as a tackle prospect I thought would help the Giants. The Lions drafted him. How has he done thus far?Jeremy: Crosby is already considered the Lions’ third best offensive tackle on the team, which is both a testament to his talent and the Lions’ lack of depth at the position. He’s been pretty impressive in training camp, but he had a rocky preseason debut. Part of the reason for that disconnect is likely the talent he’s going up against. The Raiders defensive line depth is much better than the Lions’. Still Authentic Sterling Shepard Jersey , Detroit feels they got a steal in Crosby, nabbing him in the fifth round, and although he isn’t expected to start this year, many believe he is a long-term contender for Detroit’s starting right tackle position. Evan EngramVincent Carchietta-USA TODAY SportsEd: If you could take one offensive and one defensive player off the Giants roster and put him in Detroit’s lineup, who would they be? Why?Jeremy: On offense, I would probably take Evan Engram. The Lions’ tight end corps is looking for some answers after giving up on Eric Ebron last year, and the trio of Michael Roberts, Luke Willson and Levine Toilolo hasn’t given much reason for optimism. I like Engram’s athleticism and I think the young tight end could build on an impressive rookie year this season. Defensively, please give me Damon Harrison. Seriously Youth Kareem Martin Jersey , I’ll do anything. Okay, not that. Get your mind out of the gutter, Ed. Snacks is the kind of player you have to game plan around, and the Lions defensive line just doesn’t have a guy like that, unless Ezekiel Ansah suddenly proves he can stay healthy for more than a week at a time. Detroit has already showed some issues defending the run this preseason, and Harrison would put a quick end to that problem. Ed: Give us some under-the-radar players Giants fans might not know much about, but are likely to notice on Friday night?Jeremy: Wide receiver Teo Redding has been your prototypical camp darling through the first couple weeks. He underwhelmed in the preseason opener, but 6-foot-1 receiver has the athleticism to go up and snag the ball away from shorter cornerbacks. Additionally, tight end Hakeem Valles had an excellent string of practices against the Giants this week and could make a huge impact during the second half of Friday’s game. Raj Mehta-USA TODAY SportsEd: There are many fans who wanted Matt Patricia to be the Giants head coach. What are your impressions of Patricia thus far?Jeremy: When the sexual assault allegations from 20 years ago were unearthed Youth Ray-Ray Armstrong Jersey , it understandably fractured the fanbase. Off-field stuff aside, I like the idea of Matt Patricia. In a lot of ways, he’s the opposite of Jim Caldwell. Instead of the conservative old-school thinker, Patricia is a guy who is always adapting, always adjusting his schemes and is just a really smart dude. Though his press conferences are always extremely short on useful news, they’re typically entertaining to listen to, because you can tell just how much this guy knows about the game. I’m not that concerned about the poor track record of New England Patriots assistants-turned-head coaches, seeing as he already has a built-in rapport with general manager Bob Quinn (they worked aside each other for over a decade in New England). That being said, Patricia has quite the task ahead of him B.J. Hill Jersey , and I’m reserving full judgment until I see some actual results. Good morning, New York Giants fans!I really hate referencing TMZ for just about anything, but I suppose when Saquon Barkley talks about Kyler Murray it can’t be helped. Barkley told TMZ he thinks Murray has an NFL future:As for whether the Giants should draft him, Barkley sidestepped with “that’s above my pay grade.”Valentine’s View: High school 7-on-7 is a looooong way from NFL 11-on-11. Barkley knows that. HIs comment is really about as generic as could be.Chris Ballard To Jacoby Brissett: ‘I’m Not Giving You Away’Indianapolis Colts backup quarterback Jacoby Brissett is a name sometimes mentioned as a potential replacement for Eli Manning should the Giants move on from him this offseason. Colts GM Chris Ballard has made it apparent to everyone that the price for Brissett would be steep.Here is more from Ballard:The Giants nine picks, and could have 11 once compensatory picks are announced. With needs across the roster, the issue for GM Dave Gettleman is whether or not he can afford to surrender picks for a player like Brissett.The Odell Beckham Jr. effect | NFL Analysis | Pro Football FocusThe Pro Football Focus grading system is rarely kind to Manning. That holds true here, as well.Pollard Alliance has plan to lift NFL minority head coachesRanking the NFL's Top 2019 Free Agents at Every Position | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights[E-mail Ed at bigblueview@gmail.com or via the Big Blue View Contact Page | Follow Big Blue View on Twitter | ‘Like’ Big Blue View on Facebook | Follow Big Blue View on Instagram]

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz