Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

09.03.2019 07:02
MILWAUKEE -- Matt Garza was fuming after his previous start, the shortest of his career when he recorded just one out and allowe Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- Matt Garza was fuming after his previous start, the shortest of his career when he recorded just one out and allowed five runs. Air Max 90 Cheap China . What a difference five days make. Garza allowed two hits in eight innings, and Ryan Braun hit one of three homers for the Milwaukee Brewers in a 9-1 victory over the New York Mets on Thursday night. "His last start probably upset him enough that he had a lot to prove tonight, and he threw the ball well," Mets manager Terry Collins said. Jonathan Lucroy and Khris Davis also connected for the Brewers, who took a 6-0 lead after three innings against Dillon Gee (4-3) to win their fourth consecutive game. Garza (7-7) gave up five runs in one-third of an inning Saturday at Washington. It was a different story against the Mets. The right-hander yielded a third-inning single to Wilmer Flores, recalled from Triple-A Las Vegas earlier Thursday, and a seventh-inning homer to Lucas Duda. Garza struck out four and walked one. Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke said Garza had been throwing the ball well before the game against the Nationals. "I dont know how many outings, five, six in a row until that last one," Roenicke said. "And I didnt think he threw the ball that bad the last one. "I think he still had a lot of confidence. He was attacking the zone with the fastball. When hes good thats what he does so well. He looked very confident coming into it." Garza downplayed the comeback this time, instead focusing on keeping the Brewers winning streak going. "The bigger thing was I kept this thing rolling," he said. "Our guys are swinging the bats well. I got an early cushion so it was easier to keep attacking. It was one of those nights where everything clicked on offence and it made my job a lot easier on the mound." The Mets sent 31 batters to the plate, four over the minimum. Milwaukee limped into the All-Star break, losing 11 of 13 games. They have won five of seven since then to open a three-game lead over the St. Louis Cardinals and Pittsburgh Pirates in the NL Central. During their slump, the Brewers had a power outage, hitting only seven homers in 13 games. Since the break, they have 12 in seven games. Lucroy hit his 12th and Davis added his 17th homer, both solo shots. Braun had a two-run shot, deep to left field. It was his 14th long ball and extended his hitting streak to 12 games. "Hitting is contagious," Davis said. "Once we start popping them out of the yard it feels like everybody is going to start." Dudas homer was his career-high 16th. Gee lasted only five innings for the second consecutive start and allowed six runs, the most he has given up all season. The right-hander allowed six hits and two walks and struck out six. It was the most runs given up by Gee since he was allowed seven in an 8-3 loss at Philadelphia on April 9, 2013, a span of 40 starts. "It seemed like everything they swung at, they hit hard," Gee said. "I am confident I can get it turned around." He was replaced to open the sixth by Daisuke Matsuzaka, whose first pitch was hit by Davis over the fence. NOTES: The Mets optioned OF Kirk Nieuwenhuis to Las Vegas. ... Mets SS Ruben Tejada was given the day off as a precaution after he was hit in the helmet by a pitch from Seattles Taijuan Walker. RF Curtis Granderson returned to the New York lineup after missing two games with a stomach virus. He went 0 for 4. ... The Brewers are playing Michael Jackson songs when Carlos Gomez strides to the plate, and the quirky outfielder is raising his right leg and imitating a leg kick done by the King of Pop before entering the batters box. Nike Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale . With the union re-formed, negotiations with owners will resume Friday on the remaining issues that would be in the collective bargaining agreement, according to a person familiar with the plans. Air Max 90 For Sale Cheap . -- Kyle Busch edged teammate Joey Logano at the Bristol Motor Speedway finish line Friday night to become the all-time winningest driver in Nationwide Series. http://www.airmax90cheap.net/ . (AP) -- The head of the committee that developed Major League Baseballs plan to expand instant replay says he is optimistic the system will be in place this season, even though owners and unions for players and umpires have yet to approve.MONTREAL - Alex Galchenyuk may be indebted to his linemate Max Pacioretty for the next little while.Galchenyuk recorded his first-career hat trick to lead the Canadiens to a 4-1 victory over the visiting Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday, extending Montreals winning streak to three games. Pacioretty got the primary assist on all three of Galchenyuks goals.I think he owes me dinner, said Pacioretty, who recently inherited two new linemates in Galchenyuk and Brendan Gallagher. Its fun playing with those two. Im not old by any means, but they bring my age down a little bit. I feel like I have a lot more energy playing with those guys at times.Theyre always going, always buzzing. Theyre two guys who are easy to play with.Pacioretty used to play on the first line with David Desharnais and Pierre-Alexandre Parenteau, while Galchenyuk and Gallagher played on the second with Tomas Plekanec. The recent line shuffle by putting Galchenyuk at centre on the starting line paid major dividends against the Hurricanes, a team now winless in their last six games.Galchenyuk, Pacioretty and Gallagher peppered Cam Wards net with a total of eight shots, with each forward finishing the night with a plus-three rating.We had good chemistry today, said Galchenyuk, who had never scored more than one goal in a game before Tuesday. Pacioretty made great plays on all three. I have to get used to his speed, and he has to get used to playing with me.My linemates made it really easy for me. We had a lot of fun out there tonight. It took me two and a half years to score two goals. Its even better to get three!With the Canadiens already ahead 1-0 after a rare first-period goal, Galchenyuk scored the eventual game-winner at 8:33 of the second period on a highlight-reel goal that implicated four players. Galchenyuk - for his first of the night - capped off a beautiful tic-tac-toe pass from Pacioretty on a sequence initiated by Gallagher and Andrei Markov. Ward was far from his crease when the puck found the back of the net.After Carolinas Victor Rask gave the Canes life early in the third period, Galchenyuk put the game to bed after Pacioretty found him calling for a pass at the blue-line. The Russian made no mistake on the breakaway for his eighth of the season at 16:41 of the third to put Montreal ahead 3-1.Hes a young guy with a lot of potential, said head coach Michel Therrien of Galchenyuk. Were all aware of that. Games like this one give him confidence. Hes creating good chemistry with Pacioretty, and hes already very used to playing with Gallagher.Galchenyuk, 20, completed the hat trick just 69 seconds later, after a precise cross-crease feed from Pacioretty landed right on his stick. AAfter the 4-1 goal, Galchenyuks linemates razzed him by giving him the cold shoulder and refusing to celebrate with him. Air Max 90 Clearance. Pacioretty and Gallagher talked to each other to not celebrate with me, said Galchenyuk. I was just skating by myself, and they were celebrating with the other players. All I could do was laugh out there.After losing three consecutive games on the road, the Habs (20-10-2) have answered back with a three-game winning streak on their current home stand.The Hurricanes (8-19-3), meanwhile, have now lost six in a row while scoring only one goal in each of those losses. Ward made 25 saves in defeat.Down 2-1 in the third, Carolina failed to capitalize on its most promising sequence of the evening. With five minutes remaining on the clock, veteran Ron Hainsey was stopped by Carey Price just seconds after Elias Lindholm hit the post.That was a key moment in the game, said Hurricanes coach Bill Peters. From that point, it gets extended and it looks like a one-sided game.Carolina has given little support to its two goalies, Ward and Anton Khudobin, on the losing streak, as Peters men have been outscored 18-6 since they last won a match. The Canes have scored more than two goals just once in their last nine games.And it was more of the same on Tuesday for the Hurricanes, which put just one puck past Price on 26 shots.Its a tough league to win in when youre scoring one goal a game, said Jeff Skinner, who finished the game with a point and a minus-two rating. We havent been executing in the offensive end to earn a win.In a game largely characterized by questionable passes and sloppy giveaways by both clubs - especially in the first two periods - the Canadiens made the most of key opportunities.After missed chances at each end of the rink by Nathan Gerbe and then Markov, Montreal opened the scoring at 9:15 of the first when Brandon Prust scored his second of the year.Ward was miles from his net after David Desharnais faked a wraparound and lured him from his crease before dropping the puck back in front to an open Prust.An unusually undisciplined Hurricanes team - Carolina came into the game having taken a league-low 76 penalties - went to the box five times, but Montreal couldnt make the most of their odd-man chances despite their recently-improved power play.Price is now 7-2-1 in his last 10 games at the Bell Centre versus the Hurricanes.Notes: Out with injury for the Habs were Bryan Allen (flu), Lars Eller (upper body) and Mike Weaver (concussion). … Carolinas top-scorer Jiri Tlusty missed his second consecutive game with an upper-body injury. … The Canadiens have won seven of their last eight at home against the Canes. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz