Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

13.03.2019 09:18
"Free agency is something that Antworten

Aston Villa manager Remi Garde insists he has not given up on Premier League survival - but concedes that it may be mission impossible to avoid relegation. Joe Ingles Jersey . Villa are rooted to the foot of the table, having lost five games in a row. They are nine points from safety with eight matches remaining ahead of this weekends trip to Swansea City on Saturday Night Football.Garde told The Birmingham Mail: I am not stupid. Its an impossible mission that we have to make possible. You never know in football. Garde says the Villa fans need to get behind the team as they battle for survival We need to win games - at home or away, it doesnt matter. We are in an urgent situation. Its always difficult to know what will happen in the game. It will be very tight, probably with a lot of tension. They [Swansea] also need points.I still believe. I have said that since the first day. I am focused on saving the club from relegation. From the time when things are certain, you can say we are in that league or this league. I am focused on the next game. I am not speculating. Villa have lost their last five games as fan discontent has grown Villa were last relegated from the top flight in 1987 and Garde insists the whole squad must continue to believe they can avoid demotion. He added on Sky Sports News HQ: Of course we do have the obligation to believe but its not just an obligation it is something that should be inside every player, inside myself too. Of course we are in a very bad period with five defeats but we have a very important game which is always difficult because even if Swansea are not in the best position they are in a far better position than us. It will be a very tough game. Also See: Garde: Villa will fight on Sporting director leaves Villa Villa video Villa fixtures Villa stats Get a £10 free bet! Rudy Gobert Jersey .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown. Cheap NBA Jerseys . - Jason Day and Cameron Tringale shot an 8-under 64 on Friday in modified alternate-shot play to increase their lead to three strokes in the Franklin Templeton Shootout. http://www.cheapjazzjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-dante-exum-jersey . One out away from finishing off an impressive shutout, they let a must-win game slip away.TAMPA, Fla. -- Outfielder Brett Gardner and the New York Yankees have agreed to a contract that adds $52 million in guaranteed money from 2015-18. The deal announced Sunday includes a team option for for 2019 that if exercised would make the new money $62.5 million over five seasons. "It shows the level of confidence, belief and trust, and the type of player and person he is," Yankees general manager Brian Cashman said. "Were excited to know that hes going to be a part of this team going forward. Were a better team with Gardy on it, thats the bottom line. This is a good day for him, and we believe it makes the future for us better." Gardner agreed last month to a $5.6 million, one-year contract and would have been eligible for free agency after the 2014 season. The new deal adds a $2 million signing bonus payable next January and salaries of $12 million in 2015, $13 million in 2016, $12 million in 2017 and $11 million in 2018. The Yankees have a $12.5 million option for 2019 with a $2 million buyout. Gardner would receive an additional $1 million payment if hes traded, a provision he can earn only once. "Free agency is something that, it kind of intrigued me, but it also kind of scared me," Gardner said. "Ive never been anywhere else. I love it here. I love putting on the pinstripes everyday." Cashman said talks about the contract started at the winter meetings in December. The Yankees are moving Gardner to left field this year after signing free agent centre fielder Jacoby Ellsbury to a $153 million, seven-year contract in December. Gardner did have questions in his mind about his Yankees future after the Ellsbury acquisition. "When they signed Jaacoby, your name gets thrown out in the trade rumours and all that," Gardner said. Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys. "Its kind of annoying, really. I didnt want to get traded. I dont want to go anywhere else, and I let them know that." The 30-year-old Gardner hit .273 last year with eight home runs, 52 RBIs and 24 stolen bases. "I like what he brings," Cashman said. "The speed dynamic, the defence, and I think the offence is there as well." Also, the Yankees agreed to a minor league contract with injured closer Andrew Bailey, who was with Boston last year and is coming back from right shoulder surgery last July. Cashman said the right-hander might be able to join the team in August or September. "When he is healthy, hes an exceptional reliever," Cashman said. "Hes coming off of a shoulder surgery, so were taking a flier. A low risk. If we can get a reward out of it, great. If not, its one of those nothing ventured, nothing gained." NOTES: Yankees manager Joe Girardi attended a meeting with MLB officials Joe Torre and Tony La Russa Saturday on topics including instant replay. Girardi said the Yankees first instant replay test game will be March 6 against Philadelphia in Clearwater. "It opens up us to more to have to answer for, but I think it gives our game the opportunity to have more things decided on the field, which I think is a good thing," Girardi said. The Yankees plan to work on replay situations throughout spring training even if its not a test game. "Well probably practice with walkie talkies," Girardi said. ... New York OF Alfonso Soriano missed his fourth day due to the flu, but could do a light workout Monday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz