Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

14.03.2019 07:35
MEMPHIS, Tenn. [url=http://www.dolphinscheapjerseys.com/?tag=authentic-cornell-armstron g-jersey]Authentic Cornell Armstrong Jers Antworten

MEMPHIS, Tenn. Authentic Cornell Armstrong Jersey . -- Ben Cranes back is OK, and his putter couldnt be working much better. The combination helped him shoot a 5-under 65 on Friday to open a six-stroke lead in the St. Jude Classic before heavy rain delayed play twice and forced the suspension of play for the day. Crane birdied his final hole Thursday night for a 63 and rolled in a 44-footer for birdie to start the second round Friday morning. He had a 12-under 128 total at TPC Southwind, matching the winning score in relation to par last year. "I certainly didnt see this coming," Crane said. "But you know when youre putting well, I started to feel like I was a little more in control of my ball, just felt like I was tightening my draws and fades a little bit. I had access to some holes I havent this year and so gosh, its been an incredible two days." Crane has spent the past six months changing his swing to protect his back. A four-time PGA Tour winner, Cranes last win came in 2011 at the McGladrey Classic and his best finish this year was a tie for ninth in the Humana Challenge in January. But he was in such pain he had a therapist with him for treatment during the round. "Its been a really, really hard year, racking my brain whats going on, whats going wrong and have I changed that much," Crane said. "You start wondering, Am I going to get it back. So this is super encouraging. My wife said last night, looks like you still got it. Because you wonder. But anyway, its been a fun start." Carl Pettersson and Jason Bohn were tied for second at 6 under. Pettersson had one hole left, and Bohn had two to play. Davis Love III (70) and Billy Horschel (68) were in at 5 under. Phil Mickelson and Retief Goosen were unable to start the second round. Mickelson, winless in his last 19 events since the British Open, opened with a 67 on Thursday, and Goosen had a 66. Friday got off to a slow start with 60 players needing to wrap up the first round with the second started 40 minutes later. Lightning delayed play at 1:03 for 59 minutes before play resumed for 13 minutes. Mickelson had just gotten to the tee when the horn blew again. Fans were sent home before a severe thunderstorm drenched the course, filling bunkers, fairways and cart paths with water. Finally, play for the day was suspended just before 5 p.m. Players are due back at 7 a.m. so they can make the cut for the third round. Love was glad to be done before the weather moved in even at 5 under, and he doubts Crane will run out to 24 under. This course where John Cook won at 26 under in 1996 was redesigned to a par of 70 after 2004. "So hes off to a great start and well have to run him down," Love said about Crane. "Hes a great putter, and these greens are perfect, so hes got the advantage on us right now, but just hang in there." Crane had perfect timing for most of his rounds. He played most of the first round after the lengthy delay Thursday afternoon, which left nearly perfect scoring conditions with little wind and soft greens. He was in the first group off No. 1 starting the second round, and he birdied rolling in a putt with a break of more than 4 feet for the first of 24 putts. He followed up his opening birdie by sinking a 22-footer for birdie on No. 7. He hit his approach from 147 yards out to 3 feet for birdie on No. 9 to reach 10 under through 27 holes. He sunk a 14-footer on the par-3 11th with the island green before rolling in a 9-footer for birdie on No. 13. His 8-foot birdie on the par-5 16th put him at 13 under. But Crane hit into a bunker on No. 18 and missed a 7-footer to save par on way to his first bogey in two rounds. "How do I keep this going?" Well, certainly just keep doing what Im doing, and hopefully the same game shows up, and obviously continuing to putt well helps your score," Crane said. "I think thats the key. Divots: This was the second straight round where fans were sent home early due to weather. ... Memphis hadnt had a weather delay since 2010 when the first round was suspended due to lightning. ... This is the 16th tour event this season with either a delay or suspension due to weather or darkness. Authentic Matt Haack Jersey . Messis 75th-minute goal answered some of the criticism the clubs all-time leading scorer had received for his lacklustre performances in the teams recent losses in the league, Champions League and Copa del Rey final. Authentic Larry Csonka Jersey . Ghoulam has put pen to paper on a four and a half year deal, tying him to Napoli until 2018. The 22-year-old Algeria international, who played for France at Under 21 level, has made 87 league appearances in four seasons at Saint-Etienne. http://www.dolphinscheapjerseys.com/?tag=authentic-dan-marino-jersey . -- Jesse Lussier scored 8:24 into overtime as the Halifax Mooseheads erased a four-goal deficit to beat the host Val-dOr Foreurs 6-5 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action.Its been a stormy bye week in Bomberland, with the winds of change knocking over both team president & CEO Garth Buchko and general manager Joe Mack in one fell swoop. But the temporary shelters have been erected; acting CEO Wade Miller and acting general manager Kyle Walters will form the new Blue Bombers brain trust moving forward alongside head coach Tim Burke. And what is the first order of business? "With all of the exterior distractions that have been going around this team the last couple days," said Walters, "(Burke) needs to get the team refocused and dialed in for Friday night because really thats all that matters. And all this other stuff, we need to eliminate these distractions from the players and get them going for Hamilton." But, as it has been for the last few seasons, the quarterback situation remains at the forefront. Two days after Mack and Buchko were canned, Miller, Walters, and Burke named Max Hall the teams starting quarterback - just 11 days after the club publically stated Justin Goltz would be the starting QB "for the rest of the season." "I think like most CFL teams, as the quarterback goes the teams go," Walters told TSN 1050 Radio. "And theres been constant flux and turnover and turmoil - all of this at that position - and there hasnt been real consistency. Weve had a bunch of different guys go through there with varying levels of success. Weve had injuries. We just havent had the stability that you need at that position which is the most important in Canadian football." So now the team has hitched their wagon to Max Hall - at least for this week - a CFL rookie who had a brief stint in the NFL and came out of Bombers training camp the No. 3 option. And while the new brain trust says this is a decision made unanimously by the offensive staff as a whole, struggling second-year offensive coordinator Gary Crowton, who recruited Hall to Brigham Young University in 2004 while he was head coach, has his fingerprints all over this move. "You always try to use the plays in your playbook that help each quarterback," said Crowton. "And the thing that (Hall) does, he can throw in a good rhythm. He gets the ball off quickly with accuracy, and hes aggressive. With that in mind, Ill use the plays in our playbook that will compliment that style of play." "Im very excited, and I think the team is responding. I want to take this thing over and run with it," said Hall, who has shown his penchant for leadership. "Ive spent extra time with the guys iin the film room and on the field, and I can feel an excitement and everybody eager to play this game. Authentic Kenyan Drake Jersey. " Hall knows he is being pressed into his first CFL action, but is determined to take advantage of the opportunity. "With more experience you get better, so Im going to fast-track that a little bit by being a starter, but I feel like Im in a spot to where I can go and be successful and keep developing at the same time, and I can make the plays on offence that were missing right now." Crowton, meanwhile, has been on the hot seat all season as his offence has failed to find any sort of rhythm or consistency. "I feel comfortable with the CFL game. The biggest thing that we have to do is with our own personnel. No matter what team youre on you have to use your personnel to get the most out of them to win games." With the team ranking either last or next-to-last in 17 offensive categories, former Tiger-Cats head coach Marcel Bellefeuille was brought in this week as an "offensive consultant" to oversee the offence and provide suggestions. "Obviously Im a humble person right now, but at the same time I know Im a good football coach," added Crowton. "Ive won a lot of games. Ive won many championships. And I think I can do it here. Im trying to get the right combination for our team, for this particular team. Getting the right run-pass mixture. Getting the right up-the-field to underneath throws. Taking shots at the right time. One of the biggest disadvantages anybody has that hasnt been in the league… like myself who hasnt been in the league for a long time, is understanding the other coaches in the league. Theres some good coaches on the defensive side. And so the more I play, the more I go against these teams then the better Ill be because Ill have more of that experience." Notes... Veteran kicker Sandro DeAngelis was signed this week and seems to have impressed enough in practice as he will start in place of Justin Palardy this week… Demond Washington returns after missing a game with a suspected abdomen injury… Paul Swiston will start at right guard in place of Steve Morley. When asked if Morley played his way off or Swiston his way on, Tim Burke stated bluntly, "A little bit of both."… Fourth-year running back Chris Garrett, who has yet to dress for a game this year after tearing his Achilles in training camp in 2012, was released on Wednesday, along with import defensive end Marquis Frazier and import defensive back David James. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz