Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

18.03.2019 07:02
starting pitcher Antworten

AVONDALE, Ariz. Cheap Puma Shoes Wholesale . -- Mark Martin said Friday he has no plans to race beyond next weeks season finale at Homestead. But the 54-year-old shied away from announcing an official retirement Friday when discussing his NASCAR future. "Lets just dont talk about it," he said. "On the plus side of things, its not like Im going to go hide. Ive got 40 years invested in this sport and Ive had tunnel vision the whole 40 years. I wont be at every race, but Ill be at races and Ill still be involved in the sport. "My life is going to change and its going to open a new chapter, and I expect to have a lot broader windshield and be a lot less wound tight and tunnel-visioned." Martin plans to work in an undefined role with Stewart-Haas Racing, which for now calls for him to test the No. 14 Chevrolet until injured driver Tony Stewart can race again. Stewart is expected to return from a broken leg in time for the season-opening Daytona 500. But Martin said he has turned down every opportunity to race competitively next season. "I have shot every inquiry down that Ive had for any of the top three divisions for 2014," he said. "Ive shot them down because I havent been interested in doing that." Martin said hes ready for the next phase of his life. Considered by many to be the best driver never to win a Cup championship, Martin has 40 wins and will make his 881st career start Sunday at Phoenix. He has finished second in the standings five times, most recently 2009, when he returned to a full Cup schedule after racing a partial season for two years. Martins original schedule for this season expanded when he agreed to be Stewarts injury replacement. Hell have run 28 of the 36 races next week, and said hes ready to clear his head during the off-season. "Im kind of tired. I might not make the best decisions right now," he said. "Ill still have an opportunity to satisfy my competitive fire and still be able to be involved in the sport at whatever level I want to be. And well let that kind of materialize as we move forward past Homestead." Puma Shoes Online Clearance Sale . Mauer drove in two runs before leaving with an injury, Eduardo Nunez homered and the Minnesota Twins beat the Kansas City Royals 10-2 on Tuesday night. Puma Shoes Uk Online . Amaro broke the NCAA all-time record for receiving yards in a season for a tight end with 1,352 during his junior campaign, eclipsing the mark of 1,329 set by Rices James Casey in 2008. http://www.wholesalepumauk.com/ . They all do actually — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 22, 2014There is no confirmation that the date is actually happening, but that didnt stop Embiid from getting dressed up. Fresh cut..... Getting ready for dinner http://t.co/NNIfKyZQzx — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014 Almost 930..Englewood, CO - Denver Broncos linebacker Danny Trevathan was placed back on the active roster in time for Sundays pivotal AFC West clash at San Diego. Trevathan, Denvers leading tackler during the teams AFC championship 2013 season, has been sidelined since mid-October due to a fractured left kneecap. The third-year pro has played in just two games this season before being placed on injured reserve/designated to return following the Broncos Week 6 matchup against the New York Jets. While Trevathan is set to return, running back Montee Ball will officially miss the remainder of the season after being placed on injured reserve on Saturday. Puma Shoes Uk Sale. Safety Quinton Carter was also moved to IR. Ball has been limited to just five games by a groin problem. The 2013 second- round pick sat out five straight weeks before briefly returning for Denvers Nov. 16 game at St. Louis, when he aggravated the injury. The Broncos No. 1 back to begin the season, Ball had 172 rushing yards and one touchdown on 55 carries before getting hurt. Carter, who is dealing with a lingering knee injury, recorded 21 tackles and one sack in 11 games this season. Denver also promoted tight end Dominique Jones from the practice squad during Saturdays moves. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz