Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

18.03.2019 07:02
Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool are in a good moment after the 4-0 win over Everton, but admits it was dampened by Divock Origis inj Antworten

Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool are in a good moment after the 4-0 win over Everton, but admits it was dampened by Divock Origis injury. Air Max 270 Günstig Kaufen . The in-form Belgian striker, who scored Liverpools opener in their Merseyside derby win on Wednesday night, was forced off in the second half after a challenge by Ramiro Funes Mori saw the Argentine defender shown a straight red card. Talking points Analysis of a one-sided Merseyside derby Mamadou Sakho had doubled Liverpools lead in first-half stoppage time, before substitute Daniel Sturridge and Philippe Coutinho added two more for the home side after Origi was taken off on a stretcher. We are in a good moment, Klopp told Sky Sports. Thats how it is. We played football, we created chances, we could have scored much more. The goalkeeper had a finger between us and another goal and that of course was good. Jamie Carragher says Everton fans wont fall for Ramiro Funes Moris badge kiss after he was sent off for a poor challenge on Divock Origi But to be honest, I could sit here and say it was really difficult but second half it wasnt, it is like it is. But, it was really difficult for Everton. Injuries, red card, good opponent. Its not too easy then.We have only really good players. There is no player in the squad where I think why is he here? This is a really, really good team but the problem is there are a few other teams in the Premier League that are not too bad too and so you can lose each game. Daniel Sturridge (right) looks at Divock Origi as the Belgian striker is stretchered off We did well and usually after 4-0 I dont know how to keep my smile out of my face but today it is pretty easy. I would like to say yes but [the injury] to Divock Origi cost me a little bit of joy. Carra on Funes Mori Defenders actions embarrassing, says Carragher Of course, the first half was a derby. Our sides passing was okay but we could have played better. Then we scored the two goals, wonderful goals, and second half the game changed completely with the red card and the injury to Divock, and they had no chance anymore.We had a lot of opportunities to score goals, their goalkeeper did a good job and its 4-0. Usually its really great, Id like to say Im 100 per cent happy but I cannot ignore the situation [with Origi].Klopp confirmed after the game that Origi had twisted an ankle ligament in the challenge but said it was too soon to tell how long he would be out for.I cant say too much, I didnt see the pictures until now but everyone I met said Oh, it was disgusting or awful, or however you want to say it. But its not broken, its a twisted ankle ligament, we have to wait now. I saw him on crutches here walking around but he had a little smile on his face so we have to see. Origi heads Liverpool in front against Everton Such a superlative performance in his first Merseyside derby was still not enough for Klopp to completely revel in victory.Beating Everton is a special thing in our situation in the table where we want to take what we can get, said Klopp. 4-0 is good, clean sheet is good, we scored nice goals, created wonderful opportunities. Everything is good, but for me its too close after the game and Im not really happy. Sorry. Also See: Liverpool thump sorry Everton Derby talking points Moyes: Everton were terrible Martinez: Horrible showing Air Max 270 Günstig . It has been eleven years, eight months, and 261 days since I played my last CFL game. Air Max 270 Damen . -- Theres been so much talk about Mike Moustakas at the plate that the third baseman ignored the conversation Wednesday -- even after doing something positive. http://www.schweizairmax270.ch/ . - Josh Sterk scored twice to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 7-1 rout of the Ottawa 67s in Mondays Ontario Hockey League action.BELGRADE, Serbia -- Novak Djokovic has served many match-winning aces on the tennis court, but now he has fired a major one in the flood-hit Balkans. The worlds No. 2 tennis player has achieved what no politician has managed since the bloody Balkan wars in the 1990s: to at least temporarily reunite former bitter wartime foes as they jointly struggle against the regions worst flooding in more than a century. Djokovic has sparked worldwide financial and media support for victims of the massive river water surge that has killed at least 45 people and left hundreds of thousands homeless in Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia. The Serb has in the past triggered fury in the other former Yugoslav republics for what people considered nationalistic gestures, such as celebrating his victories with a three-finger victory sign that was used by Serb soldiers during their wartime campaigns in Croatia and Bosnia. What has set Djokovics flood salvage campaign apart is that he didnt just seek international support for Serbia. He also did it for Bosnia and Croatia which were at war with Serbia. All three states are still harbouring a deep mutual hatred and distrust, 20 years after the wars ended and the former Yugoslavia split up into seven different countries. "My heart is breaking when I see that so many people were evacuated and endangered in Bosnia! More than 950,000!!! Hold on brothers ... help will come from the world," Djokovic wrote on Twitter. "I also see that the east of Croatia is hit by floods ... I sincerely hope that it will not hit you like Serbia and Bosnia. Keep safe." "Long live the people of former Yugoslavia. Let God be with you," he wrote, adding a map of the former Yugoslavia with the flags of now different countries. The floods have triggered unprecedented regional solidarity in the Balkans, with the former Yugoslav countries sending rescue teams and humanitarian aid to each other over their borders. Günstige Air Max 270 Schweiz. . After beating top-ranked Rafael Nadal in the final of the Masters tournament in Rome on Sunday, Djokovic donated all the prize money -- about $500,000 -- to the flood victims. His charity foundation collected another $600,000. "There have not been floods like this in the existence of our people," Djokovic said. "It is a total catastrophe of biblical proportions. I dont really know how to describe it." Djokovics gestures triggered mostly positive public support in both Croatia and Bosnia. "Im not Djokovics supporter or like tennis," said Davor Buric, a university student in Zagreb, Croatian capital. "It is nice that he mentioned not only Serbia, but also Croatia and Bosnia. Djokovic has nothing to do with the war, and I have never heard him saying anything against other nationalities." In Bosnia, national football team coach Safet Susic said Djokovic had won "the support of the whole of Bosnia" with his campaign, and promised to support him in the upcoming Grand Slam tournaments -- the French Open and Wimbledon. Djokovic replied by saying he will support Bosnia at the World Cup in Brazil. Such sentiments in Bosnia and Croatia have prompted some commentators to nickname him "Marshal Djokovic" after Marshal Josip Broz Tito, the post World War II Yugoslav communist leader who managed to keep Yugoslavia united with iron fist. With his death in 1980, the country started unraveling along ethnic lines. "This water ... has destroyed what we have been building for the past 20 years," wrote prominent Croatian columnist and writer Vedrana Rudan in an ironic commentary on her web page. "Djokovic has sketched the map of Yugoslavia, he greets both our and his people ... the slaughter has separated us, the drowning has reunited us." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz