Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
panxing18 Offline

Abbil

19.03.2019 06:50
The Cleveland Browns had every reason in the world to give Antworten

up and roll over for the surging Atlanta Falcons. But anyone who knows anything about Gregg Williams should have known better.Maybe Williams wasn’t the best choice to be a head coach again in the NFL for any number of reasons Britton Colquitt Jersey , and who knows what’ll happen after this season ends, but maybe he was the right choice for this team, for at least this moment in time.Entering Week 10 as left-for-dead home underdogs and riding a four-game losing streak—with a head-coach firing along the way—this team finally displayed some guts, something it hasn’t shown in weeks.And it’s clear their new no-nonsense head coach played a big part in keeping them together and focused on winning.“No, every day is competition. My whole life every day. Wherever I have been at whatever level, it has been that as a position coach, as a coordinator as a head coach Tyrod Taylor Jersey , and then that is what they have to understand, too,” Williams said in his post-game presser. “Every day, be on time. That is a winnable situation. Do not be the last in the meeting room. Do not be the last on the practice field. “All of those little bit of things from a disciplinary and accountable things, that is how you take the next step, or how I believe and now how we believe we take the next step.”A step was taken in the right direction in Week 10, that seems pretty clear. But as Williams or any player inside their 3-6-1 locker room will tell you Baker Mayfield Color Rush Jersey , they aren’t and can’t be satisfied.And in two games with Williams stressing their accountability and discipline, the Browns have finally minimized mental lapses and played more fundamentally-sound football.After nearly leading the league in penalties through eight games, they had just four in two weeks since Hue Jackson and Todd Haley were fired. Maybe it’s not just the coaching departures and Williams’ well-known tenacity, but maybe the coaching shakeup sent a message.Message received, Mr. Dorsey.It’s refreshing to listen to a coach who’s candid, not worried about losing his job, and willing to offer genuine insight when asked specific questions about his players. Williams is a lot things https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Emmanuel-Ogbah-Jersey , good and bad, but he’s exactly what the Browns needed. They’re rallying around him and rookie Baker Mayfield, and the results on Sunday speak for themselves.Unfortunately, they’ll have the week off and will lose some of their newfound momentum. But it’s hard to doubt Williams will have them back on task and focused for their Week 12 divisional matchup with the struggling Cincinnati Bengals. Cleveland Browns:Browns have a decision to make on Jamie Collins (ESPN) - The Cleveland Browns have a decision to make on Jamie Collins, and as with all decisions it comes down to balancing production with salary. The team’s starting outside linebacker is due to make $10.5 million and $12.5 million the next two seasons, salaries that would put him among the top-paid linebackers in the league.Talking to myself about Baker Mayfield, playoff QBs (Terry Pluto) - Talking to myself about the Cleveland Browns as the Super Bowl approaches.Jarvis Landry has new catchphrase for 2019 (WKYC) - In 2018 Denzel Ward Jersey , “Bless ‘em” became part of the Cleveland sports lexicon because it was the oft-used catchphrase of Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry, and the four-time Pro Bowl pass-catcher seems to have gotten an early start on his 2019 mantra.NFL:Andy Reid did not call a timeout when his defense needed it (PFT) - Chiefs head coach Andy Reid never hesitates to use timeouts on offense when he wants to give his team extra time to get the right play called. But if we’re going to praise him for using those timeouts wisely on offense, we also have to criticize him when he doesn’t use a timeout that he should have. And that’s what happened in the AFC Championship Game.Cowboys’ OC search only shines brighter light on one of the biggest indictments of Jason Garrett’s tenure (dallasnews.com) - Now that it’s become clear the Cowboys’ search for an offensive coordinator won’t extend beyond the second floor of the team’s Frisco offices, anticipation has given way to puzzlement. It’s difficult to envision how true innovation can take place when the search for fresh ideas never left The Star. There’s scant promise the offensive approach will be all that different since the principals remain the same.Are Steeler players trying to defuse Antonio Brown drama? (Trib Live) - It sure sounds like the Steelers players are trying to thaw the cold war between the organization and wide receiver Antonio Brown. Take a look at some of these quotes coming from the Pro Bowl.Betting the Super Bowl only seems like a good idea (ESPN) - Gambling on the Super Bowl is very fun. And one of the many joys of the biggest day on the American sports calendar is the hundreds of Super Bowl prop bets posted at Las Vegas sports books. But I would also not recommend gambling on the Super Bowl to anyone I care about.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz