Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
xuezhiqian123 Offline

Ultrine

22.03.2019 02:50
"My father used to leave me at Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO Uomo Nike Air Force 1 Low Just Do It Bianche Offerta , July 29 (Xinhua) -- Rio de Janeiro's Olympic venues will be transformed into public schools, sports facilities and leisure centers under plans unveiled by the local government on Wednesday.

The initiative is part of a pledge to ensure next year's Games leave lasting benefits for Rio's inhabitants, according to City Hall secretary Pedro Paulo Teixeira.

"Since the start, when Rio de Janeiro won the right to host the Games, our plan was to invest in the legacy that would be left to the city," Teixeira said in comments published by Rio2016.

"The construction projects are simple and efficient, nothing too far-fetched. Our focus is on the Games, but we are also thinking about the future."

Seven of the nine competition venues at Barra Olympic Park will remain in place after the Games while the structures of two others will be reused to build four schools and two aquatics centers.

Carioca Arena 3, which will host fencing, taekwondo and Paralympic judo, will be converted into an Olympic experimental school combining academic teaching with top-level sports training.

The other six venues will form an Olympic training centre with facilities for tennis, wrestling, weightlifting, badminton, fencing, taekwondo, judo and athletics, among others.

An Olympic-standard athletics track and two beach volleyball courts will be added to the park, in addition to a dormitory for athletes, to be built using materials from the Games' media centre.

The park will also host major international sports events, concerts and exhibitions.

Deodoro Olympic Park, the Games' other major venue cluster, will become home to Rio's second largest public leisure area and continue to offer facilities for elite sport.

X-Park, as the precinct will be known, will serve about 1.5 million people in an area currently lacking recreational facilities, organizers said.

The canoe slalom venue will become a large recreational lake, while the Olympic BMX track will remain intact.

The area will also boast new multi-sport courts, a mini mountain bike track, a beginners BMX track, nature trails, bike paths, a skating rink, outdoor fitness equipment, gardens and barbecue areas.

The Brazilian Army will use the shooting and equestrian centers, the modern pentathlon aquatics venue, the Youth Arena and the Olympic hockey centre.

The facilities will also continue to stage top-level domestic and international competitions.

"We always wanted the Games to encourage the practice of sport in Brazil," said Marcus Vinicius Freire, executive director of sport at the Brazilian Olympic Committee.

"The social aspect will combine with the high-performance part. This legacy plan is a present for us."

SYDNEY, Aug. 6 (Xinhua) -- Hollywood ace Jackie Chan wowed hundreds of people at the Sydney Opera House on Saturday night with an honest take on how he got started in show business and the ups and downs he had to endure in achieving success.

Chan who is currently in Australia filming his latest flick "Bleeding Steel" was speaking to a packed audience at his first public Sydney talk titled "Jackie Chan in Conversation."

"I came to Australia when I was 13. I think at that time there was only something like 13 million people in the whole country and this is a huge country, it's very little compared to Hong Kong, but there (in Hong Kong) everywhere you go you see people, people, people but in Canberra when I walk out the street at 5pm there is nobody," Chan said.

Chan also recalled how he had to resort to using hand gestures and facial expressions to communicate with the Australians during his early days in Canberra as he hardly spoke a word of English then.

"My father used to leave me at the shopping mall daily before heading off to work. He would also give me some money to buy food. As I couldn't speak a word of English then, I had a hard time buying food with the money my father had left me."

"When people spoke to me in English, I would just nod my head and walk away, because I didn't know how to answer them back. In the end, I would stay hungry for hours and by the time my father came (to pick me), I would be starving. That's when I decided that I could no longer go on (and that) I needed to learn English," Chan said.

Chan's father later made arrangements for him to attend a government school that was offering free English lessons. But by being the only Chinese student at the school, Chan revealed how his teacher

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz