Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
zhouyueyue Offline

Aluin

29.03.2019 08:56
This is the number one consideration on any Antworten

By Oliver Trust and Spencer Musick

BERLIN, Oct. 25 (Xinhua) -- For a football star with the profile of Thomas Mueller, something as simple as the act of walking around in public without being recognized can seem a farfetched dream, but in a recent interview with Xinhua, Meuller says that his main focus has always been the game, and that he is willing to accept the recognition that comes along with playing on at such a high level.

"I'm not complaining, I'm a football professional and maybe my face is well known. I can't blame people for recognizing me...my club Bayern Munich and the German national team are too big and well known worldwide," Meuller said.

And the key to performing consistently, Meuller says, is all about approaching the game with a positive attitude. The German explains that he is "convinced having a good mentality is a vital part of being a professional footballer."

Mueller also notes that his Bayern Munich side is in a period of transition with the arrival of new coach Carlo Ancellotti, and says that as "in any other company, a change takes time."

"For three years, we had a coach who was fond of every little detail and gave detailed instructions. A new coach then implements new ideas which have been very successful and still can be successful. Considering that it's a normal process that you as a team in the beginning still feel a lot of the former game and methods are within you," he said.

And although his reputation on the pitch is that of a space-maker who positions himself well into the opponent's penalty area, Meuller cautions against reading too much into this tendency.

"You should not see things too mystically," Meuller says. His aim is simply to deliver what his team has come to expect of him.

"There are some spaces in football that can turn into more dangerous spaces on the pitch than others. It might be the spaces for running at the opponents at the right time. Being in the right place has been one of my focuses for a long time," Meuller explained.

Indeed, Meuller does not see himself as a particularly outlandish player, and says that if anything is exceptional about him, it is the sum of his parts rather than his excelling at any one particular skill on the pitch.

"Perhaps the only thing that might be sort of unusual is the complete package Thomas Mueller, meaning each individual skill is nothing out of the ordinary. For instance, when dribbling, I'm not a world leader, there are strikers that are faster and they shoot more powerfully," he noted.

Nor does Mueller see himself or his playing style as particularly hard to understand. His success on the pitch is about his mastery of the fundamentals and his ability to think on his feet.

"I don't see myself as mysterious. I see myself as somebody that can react quickly, is more or less intelligent and talented when it comes to the basics of football."

So any talk about 'his secret' seems to be an anathema to Meuller. He concludes that it is all about an awareness of what his own abilities are, his willingness to persevere, and an understanding of his team.

"There's no secret about me and my game. It's just being in the right spot, mental endurance and strength, trust in my abilities and understanding of what the team needs."

Casting in pursuit of salmon species can provide one of the greatest thrills to be found in the sport of fishing Paul Goldschmidt Youth Jersey , and when you are spinning it is important that you have an idea of the appropriate spincast reels for salmon fishing. Most reels with similar features are priced around the same amount, and you can really go as high or as low as you wish depending on the features you want. This article should help you in deciding which features to look for on a reel Zack Greinke Youth Jersey , and also some basic consideration whether you are fishing salt water or fresh water for these exciting fish.

Line capacity

This is the number one consideration on any spincast reel when you are going out after salmon, whether on a river or in the ocean. Casting (especially from shore) on the ocean means that you have a lot of obstacles to clear: kelp beds on the tideline Randy Johnson Youth Jersey , rocky shoals, and sheer distance are a few considerations. More line will make sure that you can reach the distance needed to where the salmon are swimming or holding.

In fresh water Paul Goldschmidt Womens Jersey , having a lot of line capacity will mean that you are ready when a salmon takes the bait and makes a big run. These fish have a lot more strength and fight than other species found in rivers, and you need to be sure that you are not going to run out of line when you are fighting them.

Drum size

Another consideration when looking for spincast reels for salmon fishing in both salt and freshwater is the size of the drum. A big drum means that you can cast a lot farther with the same amount of effort. You can cast to where you just saw those salmon jumping on their migrating spawn up a river Zack Greinke Womens Jersey , or on a boat in the ocean you can cast towards a herring ball that just rose to the surface. Either way, you are going to need to be confident that the distance is one you can hit Randy Johnson Womens Jersey , and a big drum will make this task easier.

Materials

Lightweight materials are the order of the day when it comes to spincasting; graphite and copolymer reels remain among the top choices here. You will also want to take a look at the material that the bearings are made of, and this is particularly important when using spincast reels in the ocean or at river mouths and other estuaries. Salt will corrode the workings of the reel Authentic Paul Goldschmidt Jersey , and materials such as stainless steel and brass will mean that your reel keeps its maximum shelf life.

Keep in mind when you are looking for spincast reels for salmon fishing that you are going after some of the biggest, fightingest fish that can be found on the west coast. Features from brake. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NBA Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Online Cheap NCAA Jerseys Online Cheap NBA Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz