Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 303 mal aufgerufen
 Ankündigungen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Mrigg

27.07.2018 09:09
Melnyk had his day in court, so to speak, and did what he Antworten

WASHINGTON -- For nearly four years, Washington Capitals fans have watched video clips of Evgeny Kuznetsov playing in Russia and imagined what he could do in the NHL. Caleb Sturgis Jersey . On Friday night, Kuznetsov began compiling the North American version of his greatest hits -- posting three assists for his first NHL points in the Capitals 4-3 win over the Vancouver Canucks. Kuznetsov assisted during a power play as countryman Alex Ovechkin finished with a slap shot for his NHL-leading 45th goal. Less than five minutes later, Kuznetsov faked a slap shot from the wing and fed the puck to Tom Wilson for his third goal. In the third period, Kuznetsov started a sequence that led to Mike Green putting the Capitals ahead for good with 9:41 left. Green scored with a slap shot off a feed from Nicklas Backstrom from behind the net. "(Kuznetsov) did a great job battling down the corner and keeping control of the puck," said Green, who scored his ninth goal. "He made a great play to Nicky, and I noticed when Nicky was wheeling the net that he saw me before he even looked up." It was the third NHL game for Kuznetsov, the Capitals first-round pick in the 2010 draft. He signed with Washington last week after five years in Russias Kontinental Hockey League. "You get your first point on the power play, which is kind of an easy point, but it still counts," Washington coach Adam Oates said. "You get your juices going. Great play on the second goal, and then protecting the puck on a cycle (on the third goal), which is kind of something you dont necessarily expect." Kuznetsov played on Washingtons fourth line with fellow rookie Wilson and Jay Beagle, who contributed an assist. "He is such a creative player and a lot of fun to play with," Wilson said. "The first couple of games he wasnt sure, and hes really finding his groove. Hopefully we can have some chemistry for years to come." Kuznetsovs performance helped the Capitals forget the 12th time this season theyve blown a two-goal advantage. Washington led 3-1 early in the third period before Shawn Matthias and Nicklas Jensen scored for Vancouver to tie it. The goal by Jensen, a rookie playing in his sixth game, was the first of his NHL career. "I just felt we were just going to keep on coming," Vancouver coach John Tortorella said. "Theyve given up some leads here. We got that third one, I thought we were just going to take off. We had some chances." Vancouver outshot Washington 41-21, but the Capitals killed all seven Canucks power plays. Jaroslav Halak made 38 saves in his fourth start with the Capitals. "He had a fantastic night," Oates said. "We left him hanging." Jordan Schroeder scored Vancouvers first goal, and Chris Higgins and Christopher Tanev both had two assists. Eddie Lack stopped 17 shots as Vancouver fell to 3-12-1 in its last 16 games. "Its frustrating. I thought we played really well all game," Matthias said. "To tie it up there and let that happen, its upsetting." The night got off to a difficult start for the Canucks, whose bus broke down. Players then took cabs to the arena. Joel Ward opened the scoring for Washington, but the second period belonged to Kuznetsov. "Hes sort of got that young mentality where you know youre not afraid to make a play and do these things that youre capable of," Green said. "Hes going to be a great player." NOTES: The Canucks learned on Friday they will be without C Ryan Kesler for two weeks. Kesler, who leads the team with 22 goals, injured his knee in a 3-2 shootout victory on Wednesday over Winnipeg. ... The International Olympic Committee ruled that Backstrom wasnt at fault for his positive drug test before the gold-medal game at the Olympics, in which he didnt play, and he will receive the silver medal he earned with Sweden. Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys .Derrick Rose scored 23 points, and the Bulls pulled away from the Nets for a 105-80 victory on Wednesday night. Chicago held Brooklyn to 29 points on 26. Virgil Green Chargers Jersey .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. http://www.chargersfootballpro.com/Chargers-Virgil-Green-Jersey/ . The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career.TSN Hockey Insiders Bob McKenzie, Pierre LeBrun and Darren Dreger have the latest on security and safety at the Sochi Games, if the NHL is ready to expand video review, who might be available in Edmonton, could Matt Moulson be a member of the Senators, and more. Who might be available and who might be on the move in Edmonton? Darren Dreger: Sam Gagner, we know. Ales Hemsky, we know. Ryan Smyth is expected. Theres no dialog between Craig MacTavish and Ryan Smyth. The belief is that Smyth wants one more crack with a winning team to see if he can win the Stanley Cup. Hes still effective, at least in the offensive zone, so I expect his name will heat up as we get closer to the deadline. Could Matt Moulson be heading to Ottawa? Pierre LeBrun: Matt Moulson will be a very popular name as the March deadline approaches. We know hes one of the guys the LA Kings are looking at, but the Ottawa Senators are another team. A little bit of a connection with the Senators, as GM Bryan Murrays nephew Tim Murray is now GM in Buffalo. Moulsons a guy that if the Senators can stay in the playoff mix over the next few weeks, I believe they will make inquiries on him. Might Thomas Vanek, who was part of the Moulson trade, re-sign on Long Island? LeBrun: He has liked it on Long Island a lot more than he thought he would. You hear these stories about the Islanders and playing in a bad rink but Vanek has really enjoyed his time there. He loves playing with John Tavares and he likes the way hes been treated by Garth Snow, so hes got a big decision to make. I think at the end of the day hes still going to go to free agency, which makes him force the hand of Snow. For Snow, thats the number one priority; to sign Vanek before the trade deadline. How big an issue is security and safety at the Sochi Olympics? Dreger: It is a concerning issue. The threat of terrorism always is going to be concerning for a world spectacle such as this and thats not lost on neither the Players Association and National Hockey League. Both will tell you that their guest list, be it family or friends, is reducing on a week-by-week basis leading up to the Olympic Games but the NHL is confident that their safety will be insured by the Russian government and the International Olympic Organization. But iff there were significant terrorist attempts or attacks prior to the Olympics in Sochi, I think that the NHL and the NHLPA also wouldnt hesitate to remove themselves from the Games. Custom Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys. Is the NHL ready to expand video review and when? LeBrun: I think more than ever. Its all about timing and I can tell you right now that its on the GMs agenda in March when they will again tackle this. But this time, I think the league might finally get its way. We know that hockey operations has wanted to expand video review for a long time and if they get their way this year, not only will they get it moving forward but maybe even for the playoffs if they can get the owners and the NHLPA to sign off. Lots of "ifs" but certainly theres a different movement here. Bob McKenzie: I believe that Detroit goal on Saturday night was the tipping point for general managers. GMs in the past have overwhelmingly been against expanding video review but after Saturday night, I surveyed 23 NHL GMs and 22 of them said we cannot have a repeat of what happened on Saturday night. The one GM who didnt say that said they have to discuss what theyre going to do. Now, how exactly they go about that is the controversial aspect. Some guys want the coachs challenge, some guys want it only to be on the very specific play where a puck comes off the mesh, and some guys want the referees to be able to review it at the penalty bench. Its all over the map and how they process this is the controversial aspect to it. But after that goal that was scored on Saturday night, many general managers said could you imagine if the Stanley Cup was decided on a goal like that. Does anything come of Sens owner Eugene Melnyk presenting the NHL Matt Cooke investigation evidence? McKenzie: No, it doesnt. When this incident happened last season, Melnyk said that he believed in his heart that Cooke had malice and intentionally severed the tendon of Erik Karlsson. He said afterwards he was going to prove it and talked about a forensic investigation. He spent a lot of time, effort and money and put together a fully detailed medical report and presented that to the NHL in New York City on Monday. Theres not going to be any retroactive justice here, but Eugene Melnyk had his day in court, so to speak, and did what he said he was going to do. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz