Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
xuezhiqian123 Offline

Ultrine

19.04.2019 05:16
"Definitely the swimming, I always wat Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO Wholesale Arron Afflalo Jersey , April 16 (Xinhua) -- Usain bolt says the prospect of a landmark "triple-triple" is a motivating force as he prepares for his final Olympic Games in Rio next year.

The Jaimaican sprint legend will be aiming to repeat his 100m, 200m and 4x100m triumphs at the Beijing 2008 and London 2012 Games.

"That's one of the reasons I'm so excited," Bolt told rio2016 on Thursday. "It's going to be a big goal for me, so I need to use this season to make sure I' m on track to get here next year...the season is going well so far so I am happy and excited.

"I've got a lot of races to get into the shape that I want to be in. I have the started the season OK, I have felt OK Wholesale Elfrid Payton Jersey , I have just need to be running races to get that sharpness. I am going to take my time and work my way up."

Bolt, who will turn 30 on the day of the closing ceremony, said he hopes to break the 200m world record in Rio.

"The 200m (mark) is definitely on the 'to-do list' for me, so I'm really focused on getting that done," said Bolt Wholesale Jonathan Isaac Jersey , who holds the world records for the 100m, 200m and 4x100m relay.

"It's the Olympics, it's the biggest stage, so the opposition will be tough and it will be extremely exciting, and the possibility of a world record is always there."

Bolt is in Rio for the third edition of the Mano a Mano sprint event Wholesale Aaron Gordon Jersey , which will be held at the Brazilian Jockey Club on Sunday.

On Thursday he visited a community sports centre in the Mangueira shantytown, delighting fans by competing in a sprint against local youngsters and playing the tambourine in an impromptu jam session with a samba band.

Bolt did not hide his enthusiasm at the prospect of taking part in the first Olympics in South America.

"I'm getting excited because it's next year and I know it's going to be different," he said. "A lot of people are going to be here, a lot of different cultures mixed together, so you should go out and support different sports and just really enjoy the festivities Wholesale Jason Williams Jersey , because I know it's going to be wonderful.

"You should show the world the culture of Brazil and what kind of people you are, the fun guys I've seen when I've been out here. I've always been greatly received by the people here, they've always been very nice to me. So I know that come the Games, when everybody is here, the energy will be high and it will be outstanding."

Having already expressed his desire to watch Neymar playing with Brazil's Olympic football team in Rio Wholesale Grant Hill Jersey , Bolt revealed his desire to watch at least two other sports.

"Definitely the swimming, I always watch swimming at the Olympics," he said. "Football too definitely, and basketball - I like watching basketball games and it's interesting to see different countries playing each other."

Arts > Music > Popular MusicThe Top Four Home Karaoke Music Players

Posted by nick_niesen in Arts on October 26th, 2010

Home karaoke systems have been

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz