Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 Ankündigungen
liny195 Offline

Colnbluth

20.04.2019 03:20
Billie Weiss/Boston Red Sox/Getty ImagesBoston Antworten

Red Sox manager Alex Cora called President Donald Trump's tweets about the death toll from Hurricane Maria "disrespectful" to his native Puerto Rico."To be tweeting about 3 http://www.angelsfanproshop.com/authentic-zack-cozart-jersey ,000 people ... it's actually disrespectful for my country," Cora said Thursday, according to ESPN.com."We see it that way. I know probably he doesn't feel that way. And like I said, hey man, thank you for helping us. He went down there, he did what he did."I hate talking about politics and all that, but I think this is more than politics. This is about a country that really suffered, we still ... you see the hurricanes forming now. Everybody's panicking. It's not easy. One thing's for sure, and I told (the media) before, one thing I'm proud Reggie Jackson Jersey , we're standing up on our own two feet. Like, do we need help? Yeah, we do. We know that."On Thursday morning, Trump tweeted his belief that the reported death tolls from the storm were fabricated by Democrats "to make me look as bad as possible.""3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico," hewrote. "When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000...".....This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason http://www.angelsfanproshop.com/authentic-zack-cozart-jersey , like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!"According to CNN.com'sBetsy KleinandMaegan Vazquez, the Puerto Rican governor "formally raised the death toll from Hurricane Maria to an estimated 2,975 from 64 following a study conducted by researchers at The George Washington University."George Washington University issued a statement Thursday standing by its findings: "Our results show that Hurricane Maria was a very deadly storm, one that affected the entire island but hit the poor and the elderly the hardest.We are confident that the number?,975 the most accurate and unbiased estimate of excess mortality to date." The Colorado Rockies were dealt some horrible news on Tuesday, as NL MVP favorite Trevor Story might have damage in the UCL of his right elbow - putting his 2018 season in jeopardy.Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic broke the news.#Rockies鈥?Trevor Story facing potential UCL damage in right elbow, sources tell The Athletic. Exact diagnosis not yet known.— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) September 18, 2018According to MLB.com's Daniel Kramer, Story left Monday's game after swinging at a pitch from Los Angeles Dodgers' pitcher Hyun-Jin Ryu. After the contest Yunel Escobar Jersey , Story said that he first injured his elbow on a diving play where he tried throwing to first base.The Rockies enter play on Tuesday just half a game behind the Dodgers for first in the NL West and behind the St. Louis Cardinals for the second wild card spot in the NL. Losing Story for the season would be a massive blow for a franchise looking to lock down its second straight postseason berth.advertising Credit: Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY SportsStory is batting .288 with 33 home runs, 102 RBI and an OPS of .894. He also boasts a WAR of 4.7, flashing as both a hitter and a defensive wizard at shortstop. Though the Rockies boast one of baseball's best lineups and a solid pitching staff, losing Story puts a major damper in their postseason chances.Plenty of standout players have been hampered by elbow injuries this season. Los Angeles Dodgers shortstop Corey Seager needed Tommy John Surgery and has missed most of the season. LA Angels rookie Shohei Ohtani also requires the surgery following UCL damage, though the two-way player continues to play through the pain as a hitter.advertisingThe Rockies can only hope that the injury to Story isn't season-ending, and that he'll be able to finish out these next couple of weeks as they try to make the postseason. Otherwise, it'll be a devastating end to the young man's season - one that could lead to him winning the NL MVP award.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz