Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 225 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
zxlbxj1 Offline

Abbil

28.07.2018 03:50
very physical football team Antworten

Welcome to a very unique UFC Fight Night breakdown. This event is going down May 10th in Cincinnati. The main event is a welterweight fight that will give the winner a huge step on the path to a title shot. This weeks Takedown pits me, Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) against 11 year-old Gabriella McAlpine (@WebSodaGirl) on the picks. Gabriella (Gabzilla) McAlpine is one of the biggest fans of MMA out there. Creating a name for herself online by interviewing some of the biggest stars in MMA, shes someone to watch as she hits the mats and learns the sport herself. We invite you to get on twitter and join the battle. #TeamGabZilla or #TeamJC. Wed love to hear your picks and argue our decisions. Matt Brown vs. Erick Silva JC: Well, Im a fan of experience. That means in this one Ive got to go with Matt Brown. Hes 18-11, and on a six-fight win streak. Silva is 3-3. I believe Silva has the advantage when it comes to the ground game, but not when you take into account the striking. I dont see this going all five rounds. Matt Brown will get his KO. Gabzilla: I think Erick Silva will take the win. He is evenly matched as a striker but on the ground be is more technical and has finished more fights using grappling. Lorenz Larkin vs. Constantinos Philippou JC: Costas Philippou is one of those "never out of the fight" fighters. He hits a ton, and has the ability to stay on his feet. Lorenz Larkin is an excellent all-round fighter, but with the striking edge and toughness going to Philippou I think this night will end mid-second round with Philippou getting a solid KO. Gabzilla: I believe that Lorenz Larkin will take the win. This is an evenly matched fight that is so close on paper, but I have to give a slight edge to Larkin. Daron Cruickshank vs. Erik Koch JC: Erik Koch and Daron Cruickshank should be a barn burner of a fight. Im actually a huge Koch fan and he gets the wins any way he can. Hes a great all-around athlete and if his striking isnt working he can take this to the ground. Cruickshank is an aggressive fighter. I think its going to be his downfall. Im expecting Koch to end this in the third round with a submission. Gabzilla: This is another very evenly matched fight. But my pick is Cruickshank, the Detroit Superstar, because of his striking, aggression and takedown defence. Neil Magny vs. Tim Means JC: Tim Means should end this night with a decision win over Neil Magny. I dont see this one ending before we reach the end of three rounds, but Means has the experience and striking skill to make sure he wins this one. Gabzilla: I will have to give it to Tim Means because of his record. He is so much more experienced in MMA with a 20-5-1 record as opposed to Magny with only a 9-4 record. Means has great hands and I think that will dictate the fight. Soa Palelei vs. Ruan Potts JC: If you have been watching heavyweight MMA then you know that the Australian heavyweight Soa Palelei is the real deal. I never count a fighter out, however, Ruan Potts just does not have what it takes to survive a Palelei striking onslaught. Expect an aggressive first round KO. Gabzilla: Hands down I think that Soa Palelei will win by KO. Based on experience, his striking capabilities and aggression. Trey Burton Jersey . Giants manager Bruce Bochy told The Associated Press of the decision before NL West-leading San Francisco opened a 10-game homestand Monday night with the first of three games against second-place Arizona. Anthony Miller Bears Jersey . The appointment of Boullier continues the behind-the-scenes restructuring at McLaren, who recently brought back former team principal Ron Dennis as its new chief executive. http://www.authenticfootballshopbears.co...ton-jersey.aspx. - Olympic champion Marielle Thompson accomplished her mission of defending her skicross World Cup title at Nakiska Ski Area on Saturday. Taylor Gabriel Bears Jersey . Colton Sissons also scored for Milwaukee (19-12-8), which went ahead with a two-goal third period. Wade MacLeod and Greg McKegg replied for Toronto (23-12-4). Chase Daniel Bears Jersey . -- Keith Aulie has joined the Tampa Bay Lightning. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Vintavious Cooper took over the Beef O Bradys Bowl in the fourth quarter in a performance reminiscent of a former East Carolina running back. Just dont bring up that comparison to Cooper. The senior rushed for a career-best 198 yards and scored two touchdowns, leading the Pirates to a 37-20 victory over Ohio on Monday. Cooper broke the Beef O Bradys Bowl record for yards rushing while becoming the first East Carolina player to win a MVP award in a bowl game since Tennessee Titans star Chris Johnson ran for 223 yards against Boise State in the 2007 Hawaii Bowl. "Its a great accomplishment and I have to really give it up to the guys up front and all the work they did. When I found out I was close to 100 yards after the first quarter I told them and they got excited about it," Cooper said. "I would never compare myself to Chris Johnson because I really admire CJ and I look up to CJ. Hes done so much for me. Im just happy my name is next to his in any way." The Pirates (10-3) grabbed the lead for good on the first of Coopers two touchdowns runs in the fourth quarter, a 31-yard burst with just under 10 minutes remaining. East Carolinas Shane Carden threw for 273 yards and one TD and also scored on a pass reception. "All season weve been about playing big in the fourth quarter and this was going to be a game that we needed to grind out and fight to win because Ohio is a real tough team thats well coached," Carden said. Cam Worthy caught an early 5-yard scoring pass from Carden, and then took a lateral and threw 14 yards back to Carden for a fourth-quarter TD that made it 31-20. Cooper put it well out of reach, finding an opening off left tackle and racing 22 yards for his second TD. Tyler Tettleton and Derrius Vick threw scoring passes for Ohio (7-6), which overcame an early two-touchdown deficit to lead 20-17 before Cooper put East Carolina back in front before an announced crowd of 20,053 at Tropicana Field. Breon Allen also scored on a 2-yard run for East Carolina, which won six of its final seven games to finish with the second-most victories in school history. Carden set the school record for single-season yards passing with a 13-yard throw to Isaiah Jones on the drive ended with Allens TD, making it 14-0. He completed 29 of 45 passes while boosting his season total to 4,139 yards, bbreaking Dominique Davis record total for the Pirates.dddddddddddd Cooper ran for 90 yards in the opening quarter alone, becoming the third running back in East Carolina history to rush for 1,000 in consecutive seasons. Justin Hardy, meanwhile, had eight receptions for 59 yards, setting a school record for yards receiving in a season. He finished with nine catches, giving him 114 receptions for 1,284 yards. Ohio battled back after a slow start. Tettleton and Vick each threw a touchdown pass in a five-minute span to make it 14-all early in the second quarter. Tettleton got the Bobcats going with a 26-yard completion to Daz Patterson on a flea flicker, and then found Patterson for a 17-yard TD on the following play. Vick and Donte Foster combined for an 80-yard score on Ohios next offensive play for the longest scoring pass in Beef O Bradys Bowl history. "Theyre a very, very physical football team on the defensive side, and very strong. Generally youre not going to traditionally line up and just run the ball right at them and feel like youre going to be successful," Ohio coach Frank Solich said. "We had to come up with ways that we felt we could continue to make plays and then hopefully have our fair share of big plays." Foster finished with six catches for 160 yards, earning most valuable player honours for Ohio. Tettleton was 21 of 40 for 228 yards, one touchdown and three interceptions. East Carolina rebounded from a triple-overtime loss to Tulane in October to win five of its final six regular-season games. Ohio stumbled in November losses to Buffalo, Bowling Green and Kent State before finishing with a 51-23 rout of Massachusetts that helped the Bobcats secure the trip to St. Petersburg. Ohio accepted the bid to the Beef O Bradys bowl after the American Athletic Conference was unable to fulfil its bowl commitments. Ball State lost to Central Florida in last years game, making the trip when the Big East was unable to supply a team. In denying Ohio a third straight bowl victory under Solich, East Carolina stopped a four-game losing streak in bowl games, a skid that began after Johnson led the Pirates to the win in the Hawaii Bowl. "A win would have made this a whole lot better," Foster said. "It would have made it very tremendous, but I felt like our guys played their hearts out." Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz