Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
panxing18 Offline

Abbil

24.05.2019 04:05
while the unbeatable Delmarva Shorebirds improved to 10-1 Antworten

The Tides enjoyed a productive offensive showing http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-curtis-granderson-jersey , with a comeback victory."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Commentary & AnalysisOrioles ProspectsOrioles Game RecapsOrioles News and RumorsCamdencastOrioles ProspectsOrioles minor league recap 4/17: Santander leads Norfolk to walkoff winNew,3commentsThe Tides enjoyed a productive offensive showing, while the unbeatable Delmarva Shorebirds improved to 10-1 with a comeback victory.EDTShareTweetShareShareOrioles minor league recap 4/17: Santander leads Norfolk to walkoff winButch Dill-USA TODAY SportsNorfolk Tides 7, Durham Bulls (Rays) 6While the Orioles and Rays squared off at the major league level, their Triple-A clubs battled each other, too. This time, it was the good guys who won. The Tides walked off an offense-heavy affair, with Anthony Santander delivering the game-winning RBI single in the ninth. It was Santander’s fourth hit of the game, a feat he hadn’t accomplished since 2016, when he was in High-A in the Cleveland Indians’ organization.Santander wasn’t the only guy racking up hits. Of the 18 batters on the two teams, all but one (Norfolk’s D.J. Stewart) collected at least one hit. Ryan Mountcastle mashed his second home run in as many games for the Tides, and Jace Peterson hit his first. The slumping Chance Sisco showed signs of life with a pair of singles and a walk, though he also made a throwing error.Gabriel Ynoa’s quality start (six innings, three runs) wasn’t rewarded with a win, as relievers Sean Gilmartin and Branden Kline let a 6-3 lead slip away before Santander sealed the victory.Erie SeaWolves (Tigers) 6, Bowie Baysox 5Despite the loss, there were some standout performances from Bowie in this one. Second baseman Rylan Bannon went 4-for-5 with three RBIs, his first four-hit game since joining the Orioles’ organization last year. Bannon is batting .326 with a .967 OPS and so far has outshone fellow Manny Machado trade acquisition Yusniel Diaz (who was 0-for-4 with a walk). Austin Wynns contributed a pair of hits and RBIs as he continues his rehab assignment. And Bruce Zimmermann delivered a quality start, holding Erie to two runs and three baserunners in six innings.The Baysox carried a 4-2 lead into the late innings, but the SeaWolves tallied four runs against reliever Tanner Chleborad to turn the tide. Interestingly, Dillon Tate made a relief appearance Roberto Osuna Jersey , retiring the only batter he faced. I’m not sure if this means the O’s are shifting the struggling Tate to the bullpen, or whether he was just getting some work in.Frederick Keys 8, Myrtle Beach Pelicans (Cubs) 2The Keys cruised to an easy victory over the 2-11 Pelicans, led by a strong outing from starter Brenan Hanifee, who picked up his first victory for Frederick with five innings of two-hit, one-run ball. He walked two and struck out four. Righty Francisco Jimenez racked up a two-inning save.Offensively, the bottom of the Frederick lineup did most of the damage. Numbers six through eight hitters Trevor Craport, Jean Carrillo, and Ryan Ripken combined to go 7-for-10 with six runs scored and seven RBIs, including a Ripken homer. In the leadoff spot, .431-hitting second baseman Mason McCoy extended his hitting streak to 10 games with a single.Delmarva Shorebirds 6, Kannapolis Intimidators (White Sox) 4Break up the Shorebirds! With a last at-bat victory, Delmarva improved to 10-1, the best record in the entire minor leagues. Who are the real intimidators here, huh, Kannapolis? The Shorebirds trailed 3-2 in the eighth until mounting a four-run rally with help from a bases-loaded walk, a bloop RBI single, a run-scoring fielder’s choice and a wild pitch. Whatever it takes.The best pitching performance belonged to long reliever Matthew Hammonds, who tossed three scoreless, hitless innings and struck out two. At the plate, “Danger” Will Robertson drove in two runs and fell a triple shy of the cycle. And Robert Neustrom http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-curtis-granderson-jersey , last year’s fifth-round pick who’s been opening eyes so far this year, reached base three times and also made a homer-robbing catch.Complete box scores from Tuesday’s games can be found here.Wednesday’s scheduled games:Norfolk vs. Durham, 6:35 PM. Starter: Luis Ortiz (0-1, 6.43)Bowie vs. Erie, 6:35 PM. Starter: Marcos Molina (0-2, 4.09)Frederick at Myrtle Beach, 7:05 PM. Starter: Michael Baumann (0-0, 0.00)Delmarva vs. Kannapolis, 10:35 AM. Starter: Blaine Knight (1-0, 1.69) Let the cele-debating begin!"For one day, let’s forget about Bryce Machado and focus on history. Sorry if you are some other FA trying to get a gig for 2019 and can’t afford to be forgotten for even one day. Hall Of Fame announcements come later this afternoon and we will all have to work harder to make it up on the FA front tomorrow.Who ya got?The BBWAA continues to reject my weekly application. I write it off as some need to create balance in their organization. Too many old white guys already. But I DO vote annually in the IBBWA balloting (I believe that, at least, Jessica does as well). Our club does not have the exact same ballot as the old guard because we don’t have the same hangups. Some guys still trying to get in on the geezer balloting (Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Edgar Martinez and Mike Mussina) are already enshrined in our not-shilling-for-the-MLB-Front-Office hallowed virtual Hall. For the record, the IBWAA does not (yet) issue a ballot for contributors. Else electing a guy such as Bill James would be a no-brainer.So this year, with my 10 votes, I nominated Lance Berkman/Roy Halladay/Fred McGriff/Andy Pettite/Manny Ramirez/Mariano Rivera/Scott Rolen/Curt Schilling/Gary Sheffield/Larry Walker. A couple of those I was on the fence about until Tony La Russa conned his committee into going all Harold Baines.Them is mine and, again, who ya’ got?have some Sweetly-Distracted-Away-From-FA-HaloLinks:A Little Bit Of Angels NewsShohei Coming To America...........Where he will be joined by Albert Pujols Wednesday night at The Pond Honda Center..........And then Ohtani will get a check-up, which might inform the LAA Front Office (not us Paul Molitor Jersey , people, hell no not us) as his projected availability in 2019 as a DH..........The Angels picked up Cody Allen. I hinted to y’all yesterday that this is the kind of LAA pitching thing that looks solid in January, but breaks apart come June. The Halos have a 2016-2018 pitching legacy to defeat, and Allen and his rapidly diminishing fastball fits into that framework all too well. All that you already know. The NEW news from yesterday is that in order to get Allen, Eppler had to go to Arte and ask that Arte “stretch the budget”. This tells us that (A) Eppler had a budget and, (B) that budget was set by Arte. If you are following Jeff Fletcher as he tries to keep track of LAA player payroll expenses, Allen takes the AAV to just over $169 million, with an actual of almost $187 million. SportTrac would suggest that this is a $20 million increase over 2018. Those numbers, if accurate, represent a 12% increase in payroll and Arte can be removed from all the Evil Rich Owner cheating the players talk. On the other hand, the tax threshold is $206 million for 2019. measured against AAV, that means that Arte still has about $36 million in headroom, or 21%. You always want to leave some space in case you make a mid-season deal to get a high-powered player or two during a playoff run, but I still say that this season, and the next, are the years that Arte should be pushing the payroll past his pain point until his farm system takes over...........Brady, and like to watch him fail, so..........Not since the Mets/Orioles/Jets/Colts of 1969..........From UniWatch, here is tiny little Patrick Mahomes shagging fly balls during the 2000 World Series...........Why is this not an All-Star week competition??..........

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz