Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
panxing18 Offline

Abbil

14.06.2019 08:38
It’s officially ridiculous down in the Big Easy" Antworten

Fans of the Minnesota Vikings are generally lectured by New Orleans Saints fans at every opportunity about how they’re still “salty” or “bitter” or what have you about the events that transpired in the 2009 NFC Championship Game. That may or may not be true Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , depending on who you’re asking, but what we can tell you that any level of bitterness that Vikings fans might have absolutely pales in comparison to the temper tantrum that’s happening down on the bayou right now.A New Orleans attorney named Frank D’Amico has filed a civil suit to ask the courts to take action in an effort to change Sean Payton’s awful playcalling at the end of regulation the outcome of the NFC Championship Game. I can only assume that Lionel Hutz was already tied up with another case.The lawsuit cites NFL Rule 17, Section 2, Article 1 of the NFL rules:Sure, he can. But he’s not going to. And he shouldn’t. I mean, a missed pass interference call doesn’t amount to a “calamity.” Certainly no more so than. . .oh, I don’t know. . .intentionally attempting to cripple opposing players as an integral part of your defensive game plan.Given the circumstances Irv Smith black jersey , this is nothing short of hilarious. Honestly, the Saints and Pete Morelli combined to hose the Vikings out of a trip to Super Bowl XLIV, and Vikings fans were angry about that, but we didn’t sue anybody. Even after the National Football League suspended the Saints’ General Manager, Head Coach, Defensive Coordinator, and at least one player (that I can remember) for blatant and outright cheating Irv Smith Jersey Mens , there weren’t any lawsuits filed.Honestly, can you imagine the sorts of lawsuits that could be filed by Vikings fans if they were able to go running to the courts every time the NFL screwed their favorite team over? Heck, I wouldn’t even have any time to write about this team, because I’d be too busy in my giant Scrooge McDuck vault full of gold and other currencies. We would all be filthy rich!So, in light of this, there isn’t a Saints fan anywhere that has the right to tell Vikings fans that they’re salty or bitter over 2009 any longer. Even if we are, we’ve never reached this level. The Minnesota Vikings did not exercise wide receiver Laquon Treadwell’s fifth-year option for 2020 Irv Smith Jersey nfl draft , the team announced Wednesday.Treadwell will become an unrestricted free agent after the 2019 season. The deadline for NFL teams to decide on fifth-year options for 2016 first-round picks is May 3.More Vikings coverageDuty might call for Vikings rookie long snapper CuttingRookie minicamp Q&A with Vikings head coach Mike ZimmerVikings sign nine members of 2019 draft classTop Tweets: Minnesota teams have fun with ‘Game of Thrones’Vikings decline fifth-year option for WR Laquon TreadwellSelected 23rd overall out of Mississippi, Treadwell has not lived up to the first-round expectations. Over three seasons with the Vikings, he’s caught 56 passes for 517 yards and one touchdown while hauling in just 61.5% of the balls thrown his way.Treadwell set career bests with 35 catches and 302 receiving yards last season, but he was buried on the depth chart behind Adam Thielen, Stefon Diggs and Aldrick Robinson.His spot on the 2019 roster isn’t a for sure thing, either. The Vikings signed former Denver receiver Jordan Taylor, and practice-squad players like Brandon Zylstra and Chad Beebe will compete for a roster spot Everson Griffen Jersey , as well.Minnesota was active at the position in last week’s draft. The Vikings brought in Oregon’s Dillon Mitchell and Colorado State’s Olabisi Johnson, both seventh-round picks. Additionally, Minnesota selected Alabama tight end Irv Smith Jr. in the second round, a 6-foot-4 pass-catcher that can line up anywhere on the field.Treadwell is set to make $3.16 million in 2019. The Vikings would save $654,770 if they cut Treadwell this summer with $2.51 million in dead money.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz