Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
chenyan94 Offline

Abban

01.07.2019 04:14
In an interesting twist that I Antworten

had not previously heard Pernell McPhee Jersey , supposedly Ohio State quarterback Dwayne Haskins knew he would get picked by the Redskins the morning of the NFL Draft - he just wasn’t sure..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTShareTweetShareShareDwayne Haskins Knew he was Going to be a Redskin the Morning of the NFL DraftKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsIn an interesting twist that I had not previously heard, supposedly Ohio State quarterback Dwayne Haskins knew he would get picked by the Redskins the morning of the NFL Draft - he just wasn’t sure what number that pick would be at.In an article written by Kalyn Kahler of Sports Illustrated, which you can read in its entirety here , the new Redskins quarterback is quoted as saying the following:From the same article by Kahler, which is a must-read if you haven’t already done so, she cites the Haskins family as believing that it would either be the Giants or Redskins who drafted Dwayne:And finally this nugget taken from the same piece, that seems to show the family’s preference that Dwayne stay close to home and become a Redskin:Aside from seemingly knowing and wanting to become a Redskin, despite saying - “To be honest, I am more motivated now than ever. There’s a bigger chip on my shoulder. The league done messed up.”it appears the Redskins are getting a “brand” with Haskins. According to the SI.com article referenced above, the family started the Haskins and Haskins Group, a marketing and entertainment company led by Dwayne Haskins Sr.. that follows in the Haskins’ Family mantra - Faith Adrian Peterson Jersey , Family and Football. It truly is an exciting time to be a Redskins fan. HTTR! Ryquell Armstead, RBSchool: Temple | Conference: AACCollege Experience: Senior | Age: 22?Height / Weight: 5-11 / 215 lbsProjected Draft Status: 6th or 7th RoundNFL Comparison: Ken DixonCollege StatisticsPlayer OverviewIt’s not everyday I get to write about a player who played both offense and defense in a single season. Ryquell Armstead did just that during his time at Temple. Though he wasn’t called on often for defense throughout his career he did manage to record a sack this year as well as rush for over 1,000 yards on offense. He was a 3-star prospect from New Jersey before signing with Temple. He saw some action during his freshman season but really got in the mix his sophomore year. This was the best year yet for him statistically regarding rushing yards and he performed very well against the top competition Temple faced this year including Boston College, Houston, and UCF. He’s has been praised by his position coach who says he is a complete player with good vision who is explosive and can catch. His head coach praises his competitiveness. Armstead has a physical style of running and has been banged up here and there throughout his career. Both coaches expressed their desire for him to remain healthy. If he does remain healthy he could be late round value in the backfield as more of a power runner. His a north / south style can get the tough yards and he has the athleticism to take one to the house if he gets space. StrengthsGood size, proportions and musculature for the position. Has a powerful lower body and keeps his legs moving through contact. Not shy on delivering a hit to the defense and he is decisive behind the LOS. Not a dancer and will always try and get the ball forward. Vision is decent and he can find the outlets more times than not.Capable of high volume carries and production. Nearly had a stretch of 7 games this year where he tallied 947 rushing yards off 165 carries (5.7 yard avg). Is able to wear defenses down and keeps himself in good condition. Competitior and hard worker who did what he was asked of at Temple including splitting out wide mostly as a decoy and playing defense! He is a decent receiver, and also decent in pass protection. WeaknessesNo particularly special athletic traits, I like a bit more elusiveness, agility, and balance out of starting caliber backs but a role could be carved out for him at the next level and he could fill it quite well depending on the offense.Ball security is potentially something to watch. He has improved and only had one fumble this year. He has had at least 4 in his career with two being lost. He can get himself amped up anticipating his next move and wont tuck it completely.Nagging injuries could be a concern he has missed some time and some games with various strains and tweaks.Let’s see his work:More Ryquell Armstead videosHow He Would Fit On The RedskinsHis fit on this team depends a lot on what happens with the position during the offseason. I assume Guice will be healed and ready to go. I assume Adrian Peterson will be brought back given his price his not very high. Chris Thompson will be in the mix. Typically the Redskins only keep 5 running backs on the roster so under this scenario I could see Armstead making the roster with someone like Perine or Marshall. I don’t expect Rob Kelley to be back and it’s possible the team could cut ties with Kapri Bibbs as well. I think its easy and obvious to say Armstead wouldn’t get much action given a healthy duo of Peterson and Guice but if AP goes to another team next year Armstead may be able to get a decent workload and potentially could make a guy like Perine expendable. Given the injuries the team has experienced at the position lately it would be more of a luxury to have a guy like Armstead waiting in the wings instead of scrapping the barrel of the FA pool whenever a guy went down. The bottom line is there are room for upgrades beyond the top two or three RBs on the roster. If that upgrade costs only a late round pick at a position thats needed depth lately I’m all for it. We’ll find out a lot more about Armstead during the Senior Bowl in about a month.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz