Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

09.04.2018 10:01
ORCHARD PARK, N. [url=http://www.belgiumsoccerauthority.com/christian-benteke-belgium-jer sey/]Christian Benteke Jersey[/url] .Y. Antworten

ORCHARD PARK, N. Christian Benteke Jersey .Y. -- Mario Williams accepted his second AFC defensive player of the week honour much like he did his first one of the season. He shrugged. "Just another day to me," the Buffalo defensive end said Wednesday. Williams production has been anything but routine this season for someone finally beginning to play to the "Super Mario" expectations that came with the six-year $100 million contract he signed in March 2012. With 10 sacks through seven games, hes tied for second in the NFL and one short of surpassing his season total of last year. Calling it "progress," Williams acknowledged this is the best hes felt both mentally and physically since breaking into the NFL in 2006, when he was drafted first overall by Houston. "I think maybe its time," Williams said. "I dont know, maybe this is as good a time for me in general as far as my career." Putting aside the frustrations and criticism that came with his inconsistent production last year, Williams finds himself benefiting from his new multi-purpose role in first-year co-ordinator Mike Pettines attacking style of defence. Its one that has allowed Williams to become a difference-maker in helping Buffalo (3-4) get off to a better-than-expected start in preparing to play at New Orleans (5-1) on Sunday. Williams has played a key role in two victories. He had career-best 4 1/2 sacks in a 24-23 win over Carolina on Sept. 15. Last weekend, Williams had two sacks, his second forcing a fumble that set up Dan Carpenters game-winning 31-yard field goal with 33 seconds left in a 23-21 win at Miami. Former safety Rodney Harrison, who is now a broadcaster, has altered his tune on Williams. "When hes healthy, he is a different player," said Harrison, who criticized Williams for blaming a wrist injury for hindering his performance last year. On Monday, Dolphins offensive co-ordinator Mike Sherman was so impressed by Williams dominant day that he was began referring to him as a future Hall of Famer. That might be premature, but Williams has already nudged his way ahead of Bills Hall of Famer Bruce Smith -- the NFLs all-time sacks leader -- in a few categories. Williams 4 1/2 sacks against Carolina broke Smiths team record. And his 10 sacks through seven games are one more than Smiths best start in 1997. "Bruce, to be mentioned in the same sentence is obviously a great feeling," Williams said. "But for myself, my biggest thing is not really counting the sacks I got, its focusing on the ones I didnt get." By Williams count, he should be at 15 or 16 by now. The ones he has gotten have helped transform the identity of what had previously been a stale and porous defence in Buffalo. The Bills 23 sacks match the teams second-highest total through seven games. The pass-rush also is paying off in other ways by generating turnovers. The Bills have a league-leading 12 interceptions, and are tied for third with 15 takeaways. This is a defence that hasnt averaged more than two sacks a game since totalling 40 in 2006. And this was a defence that was so bad under former co-ordinator Dave Wannstedt last year that it allowed a combined 97 points and 1,101 yards in consecutive losses to New England and San Francisco. Williams credits the off-season arrival of Pettine, who was lured to Buffalo after spending the previous four seasons in the same job with the New York Jets. Pettines defence relies on players lining up at various positions -- including Williams -- to keep opposing offences guessing on who might be blitzing. Thats a big switch from last year, when Williams traditionally lined up opposite the left tackle. "It all started with the mentality, just (Pettine) coming in and pretty much wiping the slate clean," Williams said. Coach Doug Marrone said its a combination of the defence and Williams. "I think its a little bit more difficult when you have a player that moves around," Marrone said. "But hes an outstanding player. I mean, I think you could put him anywhere and hell be productive." Defensive tackle Alan Branch has been impressed no matter who deserves the credit. "I dont know if its the scheme," Branch said. "I just feel bad for the offensive linemen going against him just because hes a monster when he goes out there." Dries Mertens Jersey . 2015 Oscar nomination pending. Here is an open letter from Steven Stamkos to his fans: When I shot this final Moment Zero film last August, it was a fun few days on set with Coke Zero and Jordan Eberle in my hometown of Markham. Simon Mignolet Jersey . He made another correct read. The Browns, who have been shuttling quarterbacks on and off the field all season, finally got some good news on that front: Campbells ribs are only bruised. http://www.belgiumsoccerauthority.com/laurent-depoitre-belgium-jersey/ . Carcillo was a little of both for New York in Game 3. Derek Stepan, Martin St. Louis, Dan Girardi and Carcillo scored goals, leading the Rangers to a 4-1 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night.FRANKFURT, Germany -- Eintracht Frankfurt has signed Czech Republic striker Vaclav Kadlec from Sparta Prague. The Bundesliga side says Sunday the 21-year-old Kadlec has signed a four-year deal with the club. Both clubs agreed not to disclose the transfer fee. Frankfurt sports director Bruno Huebner tells the team website that the deal had been in place for "several weeks&quoot; and "were delighted to make everything official today on Sunday. Radja Nainggolan Jersey. In Kadlec, coach Armin Veh is getting the player he wanted." Kadlec joined Bohemians Prague as a five-year-old, before switching to city rival Sparta in 2008. He went on to score 39 goals in 146 games for the side. Kadlec has made two appearances for the Czech national team. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz