Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

19.07.2019 05:07
z 750ml[/url]. And really, for those of us who love pro sports, thats kind of pathetic. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated My th Antworten

RALEIGH, N. Swell Traveler Bottle NZ .C. -- Jason Pominville and the Minnesota Wild were winless in shootouts this season until a perfect performance Saturday night. Pominville scored a goal in regulation and the game-winner in the shootout to lift Minnesota to a 3-2 victory over the Carolina Hurricanes. All three Wild players scored in the shootout: Zach Parise, Mikko Koivu and Pominville. "It wasnt the prettiest win, but we found a way," Pominville said. "I think thats usually the sign of a good team. We go home now and try to keep it rolling." Justin Fontaine got the tying goal midway through the second period and Josh Harding made 27 saves to improve to 9-2-2 for Minnesota, which won for the seventh time in nine games. It was the first victory for the Wild in six trips to Carolina. "We were bound to win in a shootout in one of these," Fontaine said. "The end result was what we needed. Its always a big goal when you can tie the game up." Jiri Tlusty and Ryan Murphy scored for the Hurricanes, who had won two straight. Justin Peters stopped 28 shots but allowed all three goals in the shootout. Since losing five straight, the Hurricanes have earned points in their last three games. They have two more remaining on a five-game homestand. "I think its all just coming together," Carolina coach Kirk Muller said. "We have had a couple of good, strong games lately and we are playing well." Carolina was 0 for 3 on the power play, while Minnesota finished 0 of 4. Neither team had enjoyed any success in shootouts this season. Minnesota lost its three previous tries, including its last game at Washington. Carolinas record in the tiebreaker fell to 0-3. "We played a real solid game from start to finish," said Peters, who got his first career assist. "I just wished I could have gotten one of those shootout goals to give us a chance, but they made some real nice moves." Pominville opened the scoring 3:33 into the first period on a breakaway for his 200th NHL goal. The Hurricanes responded 1:20 later when Murphy, a second-year defenceman, took a shot from the right point that Harding couldnt stop. Tlusty made up for a pair of penalties he took in the first period by scoring his third goal of the season. He slipped a shot underneath Hardings pads as he skated through the slot at 7:14 of the second period. Fontaine tied it 4:08 later. NOTES: Minnesota D Ryan Suter extended his assist streak to four games and leads the Wild with 11 this season. ... Carolina RW Alexander Semin picked up his first assist since Oct. 28, giving him eight for the season. Swell Water Bottle Nz . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball. Swell Bottle Cheap . Neither side would publicly confirm or deny any discussions were taking place, until the near unexpected happened. On Saturday night sources confirmed to TSN, the league and players agreed to terms on a new, tentative CBA, pending ratification by the unions players. A league source confirmed the CFLs board of governors must also ratify any potential agreement. http://www.swellwaterbottlenz.com/ . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form.Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week they discuss the NBA of Canada, New York broadcasters, Milwaukee Brewers fans and Johnny Manziel. Bruce Arthur, National Post My thumb is down to the National Basketball League of Canada, a nine-team minor league that is emphasizing the minor league, of late. Before a playoff game 7 this week between the Windsor Express and the London Lightning, Windsor owner and apparent local goofball Darton Willis ejected London Free Press columnist Morris Della Costa because he disapproved of his work, which in this case included tweeting about a Windsor player flipping off some fans. Commissioner Paul Riley cited his own experience as a journalism professor while siding with the owner, which should be taught in introduction to irony 101. If these maroons were trying to get their minor league some attention, ok, it worked. But this is what we learned: if this is how you treat the people who pay attention to you now, why should the rest of us bother? Dave Naylor, TSN My thumb is down to the trio of broadcasters at WFAN in New York, who this week criticized the Mets Daniel Murphy for missing the first two games of the Major League Baseball season so that he could be with his wife for the birth of their son, Noah. First a little perspective here folks; Daniel murphy played 161 games last season for New York, so it doesnt appear as if hes a slacker. Even if you happen to believe that a trio of baseball games is more important that being present for your childs birth - guess what - its a right the players collectively bargained. Can we all just admit that professioonal sports is the only place where anyone can be criticized for missing work to be there for the birth of a child. Swell Bottles Nz 750ml. And really, for those of us who love pro sports, thats kind of pathetic. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated My thumb is down to the standing ovation brewers fans gave Ryan Braun at Milwaukees home opener. I get it. Sports, like politics, are local. Hey, Braun might be a drug cheat and liar, but hes our drug cheat and liar. But even after serving his 65-game suspension and kissing up with apologies to season ticket holders, Braun hardly seemed worthy of a love-in. In cowardly fashion, he tried to slough off a positive test on a urine sample collector. He attempted to cover his drug shame by implying he was a victim of anti-Semitism. Fans are free to choose their heroes, Milwaukee should have chosen more wisely. Dave Hodge, TSN My thumb is up to the legend of Johnny Manziel - yes, hes already a legend, perhaps too soon, so Ill stop short of saying thumbs up to Johnny Football himself. Yes, Johnny Football, or J-man or JFF, as he wants to be called if youre buying apparel with those trademarks that hes seeking. J-man, I would have thought Jay Onrait would have beaten him to that, and JFF is either just for fun or Johnny-freaking-football, Im not sure. But we love stories like his in this business, and so we look forward to the NFL draft primarily because of him. The team that picks him suddenly becomes more interesting, no matter how interesting it might be already, and it will have to inform Manziel that hes a rookie and he has veteran teammates, who wont necessarily like him as much as the media does. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz