Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

19.07.2019 05:07
antiquated stat, su Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Jordan Lyles got through seven innings on a night when mound opponent Josh Beckett displayed his old All-Star form for eight. Wilbert Montgomery Eagles Jersey . Troy Tulowitzki and the rest of the Colorado Rockies did the rest against the Dodgers overworked bullpen. Charlie Blackmon hit an RBI single in the 11th inning and the Rockies got home runs from Tulowitzki and Corey Dickerson to beat Los Angeles 5-4 on Friday. Carlos Gonzalez also had an RBI during the decisive rally. "We look for Tulo and CarGo to lead us. If they dont go anywhere, we dont go anywhere," Lyles said. "So for us to be good we need them to be good. They are proven players and theyre going to give their best effort every day of the week. Talent-wise, it doesnt get much better that that combo." Adam Ottavino took over in the eighth for Lyles as a steady drizzle sent many in the crowd of 44,866 for cover. Ottavino retired the side in order before Boone Logan struck out his first two batters in the ninth -- including Matt Kemp, who was ejected by umpire Angel Hernandez for arguing a called third strike. It was Kemps seventh career ejection and the Dodgers first this season. The drizzle had turned into a downpour by the 10th. Brandon Barnes pinch-hit for reliever Rex Brothers (2-2) with one out in the 11th and doubled against Jamey Wright (1-1). Left-hander J.P. Howell entered to face the lefty-swinging Blackmon, who came in leading the majors with a .410 average. The leadoff hitter grounded a 2-2 pitch up the middle to drive in the go-ahead run after going hitless in his four previous at-bats against Beckett. Nolan Arenado followed with a single that extended his career-best hitting streak to 15 games. The Rockies added another run when first baseman Adrian Gonzalez threw home on a grounder in front of the bag by Carlos Gonzalez and was too late to get Blackmon. Justin Morneau capped the rally with an RBI single against Brandon League. Brothers pitched a hitless inning and LaTroy Hawkins got three outs for his seventh save after giving up a two-run homer to Adrian Gonzalez. Kemp would have been the next batter had he not been tossed. Yasiel Puig also went deep and had an RBI single for the defending NL West champions, who are 1-5 in extra-inning games. Beckett allowed two runs and four hits with six strikeouts and no walks, after pitching five scoreless innings in each of his previous two starts. The right-hander, whose first four outings have resulted in no-decisions, hasnt won since beating the Rockies on Sept. 30, 2012, at Los Angeles. "There arent very many easy outs in that lineup, but I got some easier outs on some changeups. That was really the key to keeping them off balance," Beckett said. "Theyre a very good hitting team. Most of their guys usually feel pretty good about themselves, and they should." Beckett was 0-5 with a 5.19 ERA in eight starts last season before sitting out the final five months because of a groin strain and a subsequent bout with thoracic outlet syndrome, a nerve condition that required surgery in July. "I think this was a step in the right direction for me, personally. I wanted to show myself that I could do some things I havent done in a while, like pitching innings," Beckett said. "I mean, I havent been up and down six times in like 400 days. I dont know exactly how many. Thats just a guess." Lyles allowed two runs and six hits, striking out four and walking one. Puig, the second batter Lyles faced, hit the first pitch to centre field for his third home run. Ten of Puigs first 22 big league homers have come on the first pitch. "I dont mind when guys swing early, especially since Im a guy that does a decent job of getting guys to hit the ball on the ground," Lyles said. "I tried to make a good pitch down and away. If I threw a ball, I was fine with it. But I didnt get another chance. I left it over the plate and he put a good swing on it. Hes a strong guy who can put it into the seats." Tulowitzki drove Becketts second pitch of the second inning deep into the left-field pavilion for his fifth of the season. Two batters later, Dickerson hit a first-pitch homer to left-centre. Beckett then retired 17 of his next 18 batters. NOTES: Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw (back) threw 56 pitches over five innings in a rehab start for Class-A Rancho Cucamonga against visiting Lancaster, allowing a run and two hits with six strikeouts and a walk. The run came on a leadoff homer in the fifth. Brian Dawkins Jersey . As a follow-up, TSN.ca offers you the opportunity to chime in on all the big issues with our insiders. Read up on all the questions and answers, and put in your own two cents on our popular Your Call feature. Reggie White Womens Jersey . - Robert Griffin III has a sprained throwing shoulder that limited him in practice Wednesday as the Washington Redskins prepared for their season finale against the Dallas Cowboys. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Andre-Dillard-Jersey/ . "That was a great lift for the staff," Padres manager Bud Black said. Yonder Alonso and Yasmani Grandal homered, and Chase Headley drove in three runs, as the Padres beat the Chicago Cubs 11-1 on Friday night. BOSTON -- Everything seems to be going right for the Colorado Avalanche so far this season, and new coach Patrick Roy is setting the tone. Jean-Sebastien Giguere made 39 saves in his 37th NHL shutout, and the Avalanche stayed perfect with a 2-0 victory over the Boston Bruins on Thursday night. "The whole mentality is changing, our whole attitude," Giguere said. "We seem to believe in ourselves a little bit more. It is a different voice, and the guys seem to be responding to it right now." The Avalanche are 4-0 under Roy, their best mark since the franchise relocated from Quebec to Colorado for the 1995-96 season. "We are trying to make the playoffs and go as far as we can," Avalanche forward Ryan OReilly said. "We are approaching every game to learn and get better, and right now we are having success and doing it." Giguere, in his first start of the season, made several sparkling saves. His best came midway through the second period when he stoned Patrice Bergeron on a 2-on-1 rush. OReilly gave the Avalanche the lead in the final minute of the first period and Matt Duchene sealed the win with an empty-net goal in the closing seconds. Andre Benoit and Duchene assisted on OReillys goal. Tuukka Rask stopped 28 shots for Boston and has allowed only three goals in three games. Boston was blanked for the first time in 72 games. "Sometimes you run into a hot goaltender, a team thats playing well ... and they did tonight," Bruins coacch Claude Julien said. Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys. The Colorado goalie tandem of Giguere and Semyon Varlamov has allowed three goals in the clubs four wins under Roy, a Hall of Fame goalie during his playing career. OReilly put Colorado ahead 1-0 with a power-play goal with 41 seconds left in the first. He threw the puck toward the net and scored through traffic with a shot that Rask never saw. Duchene scored into an empty net with 25.7 seconds remaining after he hit two posts on another rush with under three minutes remaining. Colorado extended its point streak in Boston to eight games (6-0-2). It is the longest current winless streak against any opponent for Boston. "Their goalie obviously did a great job," Bruins defenceman Torey Krug said. "Shame on us for not scoring. Weve got to step it up a bit." The Bruins will play at Columbus on Saturday in their first road game of the season. Colorado will wrap up its three-game road trip at Washington. NOTES: Boston allowed a power-play goal for the first time in eight short-handed situations this season. ... Colorado has killed all 12 power plays against. ... Bruins LW Milan Lucic received a 10-minute misconduct in the second period for roughing Gabriel Landeskog and knocking him down twice. ... Boston has never won an overtime game at home against the Quebec/Colorado franchise. ... Cody McLeod played in his 400th game for Colorado. ... Jarome Iginla and Loui Eriksson have yet to record a point for the Bruins. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz