Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
panxing18 Offline

Abbil

27.07.2019 08:36
The reaction to the Giants’ decision to draft Antworten

quarterback Daniel Jones with the sixth overall pick has not been terribly positive in the New York/New Jersey area.Many of the detractors feel that General Manager Dave Gettleman should have taken edge rusher Josh Allen at No. 6 and then taken Jones at No. 17 Daniel Jones Giants Jersey , which assumes that no one would have taken Jones before the Giants were on the clock for the second time in the first round. After the draft came to an end, Gettleman said that assumption was a faulty one.“I know for a fact there were two teams who would have taken [Jones] before 17 … It wasn’t easy for me to pass up Josh Allen. It was very very difficult. But I think that much of Daniel Jones and his future as an NFL QB,” Gettleman said, via Tom Rock of .Gettleman didn’t reveal how he knew or which teams were going to make Jones a first-round pick, but Washington took quarterback Dwayne Haskins at No. 15 and Jones could have been the player they preferred.Now that the pick is made, it doesn’t matter all that much whether there were two teams Julian Love Jersey , five teams or no teams that were interested in Jones. What matters is whether he plays well enough to make Gettleman look smart for eschewing conventional wisdom and making Jones his choice at the top of the draft. So, what is New York Giants’ placekicker Aldrick Rosas’s field goal range, anyway?The Giants were denied an opportunity at a potential game-tying 62-yard field goal Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles when a leg whip penalty was not called on the game’s final play. With that memory still lingering, Giants special teams coordinator Thomas McGaughey was asked Thursday if a kick fo that distance was one Rosas was capable of making.“Oh absolutely, absolutely,” McGaughey responded.The Giants http://www.giantsfanshop.com/Darius-Slayton-Jersey , you will recall, were beaten by a 61-yard Jake Elliott field goal a year ago and a 63-yard Graham Gano field goal this season.“I coached Graham Gano (with the Carolina Panthers) and Aldrick’s leg is every bit as strong as Graham’s, if not stronger,” McGaughey said. “That’s definitely in his wheel house.”So, how far does McGaughey believe Rosas could connect from?“He’s strong. This kid can hit it from – just this is my personal opinion, I’ve seen him hit it from 65 and barely miss it from 68 and just a nice Rhett Ellison Color Rush Jersey , smooth, easy swing,” McGaughey said. “He’s a talented kid, has a really strong leg. His upside is tremendous.”Rosas has made 6-of-7 kicks in his career outside 50 yards, with a career long of 53 yards. He is 23-of-24 this season. Too bad he didn’t get a shot at a 25th kick on Sunday.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz