Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
panxing18 Offline

Abbil

27.07.2019 08:41
I hate the NFC East. It’s a division of remarkably dis Antworten

Golly Vyncint Smith Color Rush Jersey , likable teams from Washington to Dallas and occasionally the Eagles when their fans are hurling stuff at folks. Now, I’ve watched my fair share of bad football. One does not last long as a fan of an AFC South team without coming to the sad realization that he will be subjected to football that many would describe as offensive. The one blessing, however, is the fact that this football is usually positioned in a time slot where there are alternatives. There are precious few AFC South prime time games Brandon Dunn Color Rush Jersey , which means that one can always avoid then if one chooses. The NFC East, on the other hand, seemingly festers on our screens without an alternative nearly every week. Festering this week are the Eagles and Washington. Washington is attempting to stave off the surging Cowboys with Colt McCoy at quarterback. The Eagles meanwhile look to turn what has been an endlessly disappointing season around and make a late run for playoff glory. Let loose your trousers and enjoy tonight’s game in the comments below. Houston Texans NewsTexans’ Brandon Weeden wants to return, has backer in Deshaun Watson (Houston Chronicle)Texans sign OT Rick Leonard (Houston Chronicle)Texans player gets $1 million bonus (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsCardinals expected to hire Kliff Kingsbury as HC (NFL.com)Buccaneers to offer head coach position to Arians (NFL.com)’Book is closed’: Josh McDaniels to remain Pats OC (NFL.com)Browns schedule second interview with Stefanski (NFL.com)Packers Dylan Cole Color Rush Jersey , Matt LaFleur agree to four-year contract (NFL.com)Ranking top seven dream Super Bowl matchups (NFL.com)Clemson wins second CFP title in blowout of Bama (NFL.com)Power Rankings: Cowboys, Colts up; Bears tumble (NFL.com)Bears players back Cody Parkey: ‘That’s our guy’ (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsChris Paul, Eric Gordon still out until further notice (The Dream Shake)What’s Next for Cionel Perez? (The Crawfish Boxes)

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz