Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

26.08.2019 09:14
2014 marks the start of the Chris Jones era as head coach of the Edmonton Eskimos and many, myself included, think they may have Antworten

2014 marks the start of the Chris Jones era as head coach of the Edmonton Eskimos and many, myself included, think they may have found the right one. Air Force 1 Wholesale China . If you ask Jones what he looks for in a player, his response is "aggressiveness with intelligence that play with a ‘liitle edge.” That is a good definition of desire but could also be a description of Jones himself. Being aggressive is always a priority for a player; there are not many situations where being passive is beneficial on the football field. Pro football is not a nice game. In many ways and at the majority of positions youre imposing your will on another player, another athlete, and quite often the player with the strongest will and desire wins that battle. Sometimes you qualify it as mental toughness, but an aggressive mind set wins in this sport as long as it is disciplined and under control. Speaking of mind set, it may surprise you but intelligence is as important as any aspect of performance there is. The best linebacker in CFL football just may be J.C. Sherritt, the Eskimos middle linebacker. By no means is he physically imposing or dominant but when it comes to football smarts there are few that are his superiors. Interesting this year in that the injury adversity Sherritt faced last year gave an opportunity for another linebacker to shine in rookie Rennie Curran. This year both could be playing side by side in Edmonton, a strength for the Eskimos as both are athletic and very bright; they do not make the same mistake twice. The third quality of a Chris Jones player is one that plays with a little edge. Note those three words, "a little edge," are not easy to define or visualize. Is it a player who is exceptionally aggressive or intelligent? Or perhaps it is an attitude or enthusiasm. I think it is a guy who has no fear, cant be intimidated and, either subtly or overtly, does the intimidating. I dont know if you can describe it in words, but I do know coaches, especially veterans, recognize and want it. So the Chris Jones era begins and the Mike Reilly era, still in its infancy, continues. What was interesting to watch last year was how the Eskimos fans embraced Reilly as their quarterback. Not for the beautiful touchdown passes from the perfect spiral, or the ultimate three-minute drill to lead his team to poetic victory; they embraced Reilly because of the courage he played with in each and every game. Reilly was pummeled last year for many reasons, sometime poor pass protection, sometimes too many predictable passing situations. Add in a poor running game Reillys penchant for taking too many risks, hes gambling with his longevity. But what I observed is the Edmonton football faithful recognize his courageous performances and genuinely respected and responded positively to it. In a time when maximum revenue is a key priority for many, Reilly demonstrated an opposite mentality of thought; risking all for the cause in many situations. Now he has to temper it down however and he will or hell still be a football hero in Edmonton, just not for 18 games. The West is pretty good this year. Winnipeg will be better, Calgary and BC have good personnel that just need to stay healthy and focused, and Saskatchewan is the defending Grey Cup champion. So where does that leave Edmonton? They will be aggressive, they will be intelligent, and they will play with an edge. They will pressure the quarterback relentlessly and take risks one-on-one in coverage. And of course, their quarterback will continue to play with the definable quality of courage each and every game. Edmonton may just be pretty good this year. Custom Air Force 1 Shoes For Sale . Winning more at home probably should be on the list. The Flames look to avoid a fifth defeat in six home games by winning a sixth straight meeting with the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday night. Air Force 1 Deals Uk . Yet now its time for the most important pick of them all; the Grey Cup. The thought of going 5-0 with the correct choice is quite intoxicating, I dont think I have ever gone perfect in my CFL futuristic playoff speculations and would take great pride in guessing - I mean analyzing - correctly. http://www.airforce1cheapuk.com/ . The White Sox said Wednesday they acquired left-handed pitching prospect Sean Bierman and infielder Ben Kline, who both played at Class A this season. The White Sox dealt Crain to Tampa Bay on July 29.BEREA, Ohio - Defensive end Phil Taylor will not be part of the Cleveland Browns push for the playoffs.Taylor was placed on injured reserve Friday with a right knee injury that will require surgery, ending his season after just five games.The 6-foot-3, 335-pounder missed four games earlier in the year following an arthroscopic procedure on the same knee, but coach Mike Pettine said the current injury is unrelated to it.Its unfortunate because Phil did give us a spark last week in Cincinnati, and we will miss him out there, Pettine said. At the same time, we know this is something that definitely needs to be corrected, so were shutting Phil down.The coach said Taylor did not damage his anterior cruciate ligament during Clevelands 24-3 win over the Bengals on Nov. 6, but declined to reveal specifics. The victory allowed the Browns to move into first place in the AFC North with a 6-3 record.Third-year pro Billy Winn is expected to start in Taylors spot Sunday when Cleveland hosts the Houston Texans at FirstEnergy Stadium.You guys know Phil, this is a huge loss for us, Winn said. Hes super energetic and he brings all the guys together, whether its from a detailed, focused standpoint or from an enthusiastic standpoint.It stinks, but injuries are a big part of the game and I think we have the guys to carry the flag for him.Taylor has been a fixture on the Browns defensive line since being a first-round pick in 2011, starting 42 of 44 games with 140 tackles and seven sacks.The Baylor product sprained his right knee Oct. 5 at Tennessee and underwent surgery three days later, only to be hurt again in his comeback against Cincinnati. Taylor will have another operation next week, but Pettine said he should be heallthy for the start of training camp. Nike Sf Air Force 1 Uk. Phil Taylor is a special player, just look at his pedigree and the man-in-the-middle mentality that he brings, said safety Tashaun Gipson, who leads the NFL with six interceptions. Thats tough to come by, which is why hes definitely going to be missed, especially since were on a roll right now and fighting for the playoffs.Cleveland also will be without Pro Bowl tight end Jordan Cameron (concussion) and safety Johnson Bademosi (concussion) against the Texans, but could have Gipson in the lineup.Gipson has not practiced since being diagnosed with a concussion following the Bengals game, but was cleared to resume non-contact activities Friday. The 5-11, 205-pound ballhawk has an NFL-high 11 interceptions since the start of last season.I feel good mentally and physically, but I respect the whole concussion-protocol process, so its in the doctors hands and in Gods hands, Gipson said. Its important to be out there because we can go 7-3 and set ourselves up in a real good position.Its about me helping the team, and Im confident that I can do whatever I have to do to get on the field.NOTES: Cameron will miss his third straight game, and Pettine admitted there is no timetable for his return. The free agent to be has incurred three concussions in the last 23 months. You dont know, its a tricky thing, Pettine said. Its obviously a touchy subject, and I defer very much to the medical staff. . LB Keith Pough, a first-year pro from Howard, was signed to fill the roster spot vacated by Taylor. ... The Browns have not made the playoffs since 2002 and last finished with a winning record in 2007.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz