Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

26.08.2019 09:14
DENVER -- Miguel Montero predicted this kind of night for himself, an evening he would long remember. [url=http://www.thevikings Antworten

DENVER -- Miguel Montero predicted this kind of night for himself, an evening he would long remember. Dalvin Cook Vikings Jersey . He told Henry Blanco as they hung around the batting cage before the game that he was due to have "one of those crazy days when you get 6 or 7 RBIs. ... So, I guess I called it." Certainly did. Montero drove in a career-high six runs, Paul Goldschmidt hit a go-ahead, three-run double in the eighth inning and the Arizona Diamondbacks sent the Colorado Rockies to their sixth straight loss, 16-8 on Wednesday night. The Rockies led 8-5 when the Diamondbacks scored six times in the eighth to reclaim the lead. They were hardly done, adding five more in the ninth to turn a close game into a runaway. The Diamondbacks tied a season high with 21 hits. The top five hitters in the lineup had three hits each and combined for 14 RBIs. Montero led the way as he drove in two runs on sacrifice flies, had a run-scoring single and hit a three-run homer in the ninth. "It was awesome," Montero said. Brad Ziegler (2-1) got two outs in the seventh to earn the win. Rex Brothers (2-4) took the loss after the big eighth. The Rockies starter Jordan Lyles broke his left hand in the first inning when he tried to tag out Martin Prado at home after a wild pitch. Lyles used two hands to catch the ball when it was thrown back to him then left after the fourth. "I knew something was wrong, because Ive never felt that feeling before," said Lyles, who was wearing a bandage on his hand. "I didnt want to come out in the first, make the bullpen go nine. Thankfully, we got four innings." Asked how long Lyles might be out, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said, "for a little bit." Arizona surrendered four runs in the seventh to fall behind, but responded right away as Brothers imploded. The reliever gave up four straight singles, including a run-scoring liner by Chris Owings, and then then walked Gerardo Parra with the bases loaded to bring in another run. Nick Masset was summoned from the bullpen and promptly gave up Goldschmidts double down the line. "Youre just looking for something you can hit hard," Goldschmidt explained. "The pitch ran a little bit inside but I think it was right on the corner and I was able to hit it." Didi Gregorius led off the game with a solo homer as Arizona built an early 4-0 lead. The Rockies came back with four runs in the fifth and four more in the seventh. D.J. LeMahieus two-out infield single in the seventh tied the game and a throwing error by Owings at shortstop allowed the Rockies to take the lead. Pinch-hitter Drew Stubbs also added a two-run single. Brothers faced five batters without getting an out. He allowed five runs. "Im not going to talk about Rexs situation right now, as far as his future," Weiss said. "Just got to keep working through it, like all of us do. Its up to us to turn this thing around, each guy. Nobody is going to do it for us." Arizona starter Josh Collmenter, coming off a complete-game win, was cruising until the fifth when the Rockies broke out of their offensive funk. Troy Tulowitzki had a two-run double and Michael Cuddyer followed with a two-run single. Tulowitzki slid just past Monteros tag for the tying run. Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson challenged the play but after a quick review, the call was upheld. Tulowitzki leads the majors in batting (.354) and All-Star votes (1,419,718). "With the streak weve been on, to have Lyles break his hand, its unfortunate," Tulowitzki said. "Weve had a lot of hand injuries." Before the game, Rockies All-Star outfielder Carlos Gonzalez was placed on the 15-day disabled list with an inflamed left index finger. Its another big bat out of the lineup as third baseman Nolan Arenado (fractured finger) went on the DL on May 24. NOTES: The Diamondbacks said on their Twitter account Wednesday that INF Cliff Pennington underwent surgery to fix a partially torn ligament in his left thumb. ... Arizona will send RHP Bronson Arroyo (4-4) to the mound in the series finale Thursday, while the Rockies counter with RHP Juan Nicasio (5-3). ... Prized prospect RHP Eddie Butler will make his major league debut for Colorado on Friday. Randy Moss Youth Jersey . -- Caris LeVert had 14 points and a career-high 11 rebounds for his first career double-double, and No. Irv Smith Jr. Vikings Jersey . Chris Capuano. Shane Greene. And now, Esmil Rogers. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Chris-Doleman-Vikings-Jersey/ . -- Blake Griffin scored 32 points and grabbed eight rebounds, DeAndre Jordan had 14 points and 22 rebounds and the Los Angeles Clippers outlasted the Golden State Warriors 98-96 on Thursday night to take a 2-1 lead in their first-round series. NASHVILLE -- Nashville desperately needs better offensive players for new coach Peter Laviolette, and the Predators believe they took a very small gamble with the chance for a big reward by signing veteran forwards Mike Ribeiro and Derek Roy to one-year contracts. General manager David Poile called signing Ribeiro a great opportunity to add a talented, experienced and creative centre Tuesday when he introduced the veteran at a news conference. Ribeiros contract is worth $1.05 million after being bought out of the final three years of a $22 million contract by the Coyotes recently. "He knows hes living day to day," Poile said of Ribeiro. "Hes on a one-year contract." Ribeiro has 202 goals and 454 assists in 865 career regular-season games but had only 16 goals and 31 assists in 80 games for the Coyotes last season after his new deal. Arizona general manager Don Maloney said Ribeiro had "real behavioural issues" they could not tolerate, and that kept Ribeiro available until he and his agent called Poile last week. Ribeiro and his wife even paid for their own airfare, flying to Nashville to spend the past four days in town. The 34-year-old centre said Tuesday that he was separated from his wife during the season and rarely saw his children. Once the season ended, he said he went to work on his personal life and now has his head clear. He and his wife are looking at buying a house in Nashville. "Im really glad I have a chance to come here and to prove to everyone that I can still play, and that I am a good person and that Im committed to my family but to the team too and to do well," Ribeiro said. "And Im glad that I have a chance to do that." Poile said the Predators did their "due diligence" by talking too former teammates, coaches, managers and others. John Randle Womens Jersey. The general manager also talked to Ribeiros wife during their visit to Nashville. That made the Predators comfortable with signing Ribeiro. Roys deal is worth $1 million. He had nine goals and 28 assists in 75 games for the St. Louis Blues last season. He has 177 goals and 315 assists in 666 career regular-season games, but he said in a conference call Tuesday afternoon that he has spent this summer working in Toronto after dealing with knee and shoulder injuries. He hopes to regain the form that saw him score more than 63 points in four straight seasons in Buffalo. "Its been a tough few years bouncing around, and hopefully this is going to be good for me and I know that," said Roy, who has been with Dallas, Vancouver and St. Louis over the past two seasons. Its been a busy off-season for Nashville after missing the playoffs for a second straight year. The Predators not only replaced Barry Trotz with Laviolette, they also swapped a couple players to Pittsburgh for James Neal and signed Olli Jokinen. Roy will help replace centre Mike Fisher, who is out up to six months after rupturing his Achilles tendon this summer. Poile said the Predators could have up to six new forwards once the season starts, which should help a team led in scoring by defenceman and captain Shea Weber last season. "These are significant additions to change the way our team has played," Poile said. Notes: The Predators have signed Viktor Arvidsson, their fourth-round draft selection in June, to a three-year, entry-level contract. Arvidsson, 21, took part in the teams development camp last week, and he ranked ninth with 40 points in the Swedish Hockey League in the 2013-14 season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz