Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
ylq Offline

Dobluth

24.09.2019 04:51
, forgetting the time in a b Antworten

Whose Dongfeng opened up in the night, thousands of flowers and sycamore drizzle in the rain, sighs at the twilight, the little bridge, the underwater burial, whose memory is in the wind, the last glimpse of the end of the world The lost years and the understanding of Ming��s life have always wanted to wander, go to a silent and beautiful picture, then turn around and leave without leaving a trace. At this time, I think there will be some nostalgia in my heart. Maybe one day will stop and be peaceful; maybe there will be no dreams in the siege, the distant messy wooden pin stubbornly grabbed the iron rope that only stayed on the broken bridge, the iron filings spilled on the river that is not in a hurry, or drifting with the waves Uncertain, or deep underwater. The remnants of the falling blood of the Xiaxia landed at the end of the sky Newport Cigarettes Coupons, waiting for the dawn of the birth. Rebirth is the beginning of the journey and the final verdict of the death of China last year. Packing up the drooping mood, preparing for the long journey on the road, I have listened to the melodious erhu. He was homeless, wandering like a frosty night, and his grievances were like Qiugui in late autumn. He said that he most missed the south of the apricot flower spring rain, and gave him a warm Jiangnan. I comforted the cold winter snow. She could only hide behind the spring, and danced alone with countless plum blossom nights. Perhaps she would not forget the yellow sand of northern Fujian - the only elf who danced with her in the heavens and the earth. I have traveled through many scenes and encountered many things. I just don��t know. Next time, where will my heart go? The black ominous bird accompanied me along the way, walked through the vast sea of ??mulberry fields, and passed the autumn of the end of the year until I had to use the candle to warm the tired heart and use the dream to insist on the crumbling faith. When I am lonely, I will sit alone on the window sill and see how the night is deeper and more lonely Online Cigarettes. Then ridicule the parting wind and take my thoughts. When the light once again ruled the earth, I had to carry a backpack Cigarettes Online, continue the journey of one person, and go to the sun where all the faded days of the heavens where I don��t know where I have been in the sun, I only want to wander around the world to pursue the past and present. The journey to continue the myth of this life
I almost forgot to write this passage and forget that the vows that were deeper than the vows have forgotten the dreams that have been farther away than ever. Perhaps, I would like to leave a dream of moving in the quaint Lijiang, forgetting the time in a bar with one meter of sunshine. What is this, lost, or abandoned? Thousands of years of light and shadow dissolve in the beautiful wine glass, abandon all troubles and sorrows, abandon all loneliness and burnout, indulge in the water fountain mirror, but everything will eventually be disillusioned. Life is like this journey, and the beauty of the scenery can not keep the tired figure. There is no end to the journey, there is no faith in life, just cruelty makes people leave again and again, confused again and again. If we are tired, remember that our hometown is looking far away. Don't compromise on your dreams. In the misty rain of the hometown, we can gently put the overwhelmed mind, and the quiet journey has no end. We need to learn to give up.

Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz