Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
ylq Offline

Dobluth

24.09.2019 04:52
erence is that he us Antworten

Every night when I was quiet, I was always lying on the bed, staring at the sky outside the window. The world at night is very quiet, with a breath of death, the world is as dead as silence, and it is so scary. But I seem to have been used to this kind of world. It has already become an elf flying in the night, a poor elf. I am accustomed to unloading the camouflage of the day when no one is there, no matter how relaxed the body and mind are, not as hypocritical as a hundred days. I don't know when I used to, I liked this night. It was a life that ran in the night, and I liked the ride of a bicycle in the night wind. The night is quiet, except for the water that stays up all night in the river. I am doing it in the big stalls on the street. I eat the rice noodles and the lo mei, which are delicious. I am going to drive away the coolness of my heart. The road in the night is mine. I can scream with my headphones and scream on the empty road. You can lie on the middle of the road without any scruples, and you can do anything that I dare not do during the day. Because the road in mine is mine. The wind in the night is also mine. I was on the railing of the bridge, holding a lighted inferior cigarette at my fingertips, learning how to look like an adult, and blowing the wind in the night, blowing a new wash on my body. The hair was picked up and I crossed my eyes mercilessly, but I was not afraid, this wind did not have a hostile spirit. Because the wind in the night belongs to me. The world is still mine at night. I can drink beer with my brothers, sing our favorite songs on the empty street, no one is stopping us, because no one will stop a group of frivolous children who don��t know how to be honest. Dream, vent your emotions; because we are a group of night elves, a group of poor elves, a group of night masters. There was a shit from time to time in the alley in the middle of the night, but I would be scared if I was cold, but I think this shit is probably also a sign that these cute animals pay tribute to our night elves! Get used to everything in the night, but forget the days of the day. The unruly night elves mostly chose to sleep and chose silence Parliament Cigarettes. In silence, I waited for the coming of the next night, waiting for the next night's explosion. Always thought that black is the color that suits you best, it can swallow everything. Night, black makes me desperate and fearful. Like Gu Cheng, I got the black eyes given by the night, but the difference is that he used black eyes to find the light, and I used to search the sky in the night! Postscript: On the third day of high school, I took out a brand new notebook and said, "I have to finish it in 100 days!" After 100 days, I finished writing it Newport Cigarettes Coupons, this is the last one. After today, I will seal the days of the narratives until the end of the college entrance examination. The text is my dream, but from today, I will not write down until the end of the college entrance examination. Because I know that my words are so pale and weak in front of the college entrance examination, I have to pass the test of the college entrance examination Carton Of Cigarettes, so I gave up the text! ! Finally, I wish all the high school friends all the best.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz