Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

16.04.2018 10:47
MADONNA DI CAMPIGLIO, Italy - Felix Neureuther took advantage of soft snow conditions to win a World Cup slalom race Monday nigh Antworten

MADONNA DI CAMPIGLIO, Italy - Felix Neureuther took advantage of soft snow conditions to win a World Cup slalom race Monday night and take the lead in the discipline standings from Austrian rival Marcel Hirscher, who finished only seventh. Axel Witsel Jersey .Leading after the opening leg, Neureuther clocked a two-run combined time of 1 minute, 40.57 seconds down the steep Canalone Miramonti course to edge German teammate Fritz Dopfer by a huge margin of 0.82 seconds.I just wanted to ski smooth. That was my master plan and it worked really good, Neureuther said after a display of quick and precise turns that often saw him place his gloves on the snow for balance.Jens Byggmark of Sweden finished third, 0.86 back.Hirscher, the three-time defending overall champion, entered on a three-race winning streak in the technical events of slalom and giant slalom and had finished on the podium in all six previous tech races this season.But with the temperature at 8 degrees Celsius (46 Fahrenheit) for the first run and only slightly colder for the second leg, Hirscher didnt have the hard and icy surface that he prefers — like when he won this race two years ago by a large margin over Neureuther.It wasnt that easy, Neureuther said. There were some holes. I just tried to stay smooth and relaxed.For a good while after his second run, Hirscher kept his red-and-gold-colored helmet on and stared back up at the slope, seemingly attempting to analyze what went wrong.Hirscher may have been exhausted after winning a physically demanding giant slalom on a bumpier than usual course in Alta Badia on Sunday.Hirscher stood only 11th after the opening run, which was set by his coach Michael Pircher, then had the ninth-fastest second leg.I thought that on this difficult of a course a clean run would be enough, Hirscher said. In the end it was too little attacking. In Alta Badia I was flabbergasted, because I did not think I was that fast. Today I was again astounded, because I thought that I was actually faster. My feeling has deceived me twice.Neureuther moved 24 points ahead of Hirscher in the slalom standings.In the overall, Hirscher remained 34 points behind leader Kjetil Jansrud, who does not race slalom.It was the 10th career win for Neureuther, the son of 1976 Olympic champion Rosi Mittermaier and Christian Neureuther, a six-time winner on the World Cup circuit.Neureuther also took the silver medal in slalom behind Hirscher at the 2013 world championships. It was his third podium finish this season — having placed third in the opening slalom in Levi, Finland, last month and second behind Hirscher in Are, Sweden, eight days ago.Dopfer is still seeking his first win and this marked his fourth runner-up finish.Fans lined both sides of the course nearly halfway up the hill.Byggmark, the silver medallist in slalom at the 2011 worlds, hadnt finished on the podium in more than two years.This is a big surprise for me, Byggmark said.Olympic bronze medallist Henrik Kristoffersen of Norway finished fourth and Alexis Pinturault of France was fifth.Olympic champion Mario Matt of Austria straddled a gate toward the end of his second run, as did American racer Ted Ligety.The mens circuit resumes with a downhill in Santa Caterina Valfurva on Sunday, where Jansrud will be the favourite.I know what I have to do over Christmas, Hirscher said. Train slalom. Thomas Vermaelen Jersey . LOUIS -- The St. Custom Belgium Jerseys . The 10-horse field of 3-year-old pacers will leave the starting gate at approximately 10:14pm et. Co-owned and trained by David Menary, Hes Watching will be driven by Tim Tetrick and is the 5-1 fourth selection in the field. http://www.belgiumsoccerauthority.com/ . He liked what he saw on Tuesday night. Not only did his team post a comeback 3-2 victory in a shootout over the Montreal Canadiens, but the rival Washington Capitals were beaten 5-1 in Buffalo.What concerns me heading into the fifth week of football is the pace of the game and consequently its entertainment value. Maybe it is because in NFL football the money is so big and they have such an immense population base to work with the entertainment value is never evaluated, but in this league it always is. The two reasons for concern are penalties and the challenge system. Penalties have hurt games this year. In week 4 there were 90 penalties called for 773 yards. That averages to 23 a game and 193 yards. Too much. Each game had at least 20 penalties when you combine two teams and six of eight teams last week had 10 or more. Now you can blame the refs but they do have to call what they see because if they dont they wont be CFL refs for much longer. I thought Hamilton coach Kent Austin summed it up the best talking about the Tiger-Cats 10-7 loss in Calgary. In reference to his player he had the quote "they are paid to perform, they are paid to produce and they are paid to win." They are also paid to take as few penalties as possible to perform, produce and win. In the world of excess penalties and consequence of boring football it is not about referees, it is about the quality of the player. And that is truly both sides of the border. Teams lost seven full lengths of the football field last week. Too much. &nbbsp; Next concern is the challenge system on pass interference and other situations. Dries Mertens Jersey. I dont like it. I am all for it in playoff football to a high degree but it takes too long to go through the process and when not reversed seems like a waste of time. And the referee has no choice but to get it right in under as little time as possible. I do remember the Alouettes and Ticats last year and if there was a challenge system it would have been Montreal playing Saskatchewan in the 101 Grey Cup. That was a playoff game and that is my main point. Playoffs only, and if you want to challenge the coin flip to start the game, do it! Playoff football must be perfect, regular season football not so much. I am optimistic as the season moves on the challenge system will reach as close to perfection as possible as defensive backs adjust and perfect their craft. But man and I have to be honest here, it grinds the game to the point I am grinding my teeth. The quality of football is about the quality of the football player. Great players produce exceptional games because they know how to play the game as close to perfect as possible. Right now its far from perfect and here is hoping it changes fast. Nothing is more important to the football fan, and that includes me too. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz