Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
ylq Offline

Dobluth

26.10.2019 04:20
"great amount" of fines, whic Antworten

Mother worked hard for us for a lifetime. Nowadays, when the old lady in the city has retired and started to have sugary grandchildren, she still has to run for me. The wind and frost of life is like a knife, and she has a wrinkle on her face to lift the pen. A big mountain. What appeared in front of my mother was the back of her mother, her body, her hair that had been dyed several times but still starting from the roots Marlboro Lights, and the face that laughed when I saw it. My mother is old, and overwork makes her prematurely wilting her mother to work for us for a lifetime. Nowadays, when the old lady in the city has retired and started to have sugary grandchildren, she still has to run for me. The wind and frost of life is like a knife and a wrinkle on her face. My mother and her father were in the countryside, but they were farmers facing the loess. For my brother and I was born, they resolutely embarked on a journey to work in the city. Just hope that the child has a good future. It��s a hard time, I can imagine how hard it is to take root in a city that doesn��t belong to me. My parents started from the grassroots, and they are hard to be afraid of hardships. There are dreams and hopes in the heart. Everything is sweet. Mom only hopes that I will grow up soon, I hope I will fight for it. That seems to be a frame of fixation. The snow in the sky, the woman who is wearing a scarf on the side of the road is selling sweet potatoes Newport Cigarettes, and the redness of the face is not easy. However, still have to hide and hide, against the urban management. Once, I witnessed the actions of several people in the urban management department. They are tall and tall, and they have to take it away. I was completely scared, what should I do? Mother is trying to explain the competition Marlboro Gold, that is the guarantee for the whole family to live! After freezing for a day in the snow, I earned more than 20 yuan, but I have to accept the "great amount" of fines, which means that the two days of hard work! Those people used to be the image of the wicked in my heart, screaming, robbers, we are already very poor, why should we bully us! I cried hysterically, and my heart was filled with sorrow. I also wrote an article "Wishes", saying that I will work hard and will not let my mother be bullied again in the future. When I have money, I will never let my mother work hard. Growing up must be admitted to Tsinghua University, because this is the mother's wish mother to take my article in the sun to read hard, her face is full of joy in the blink of an eye, the eye corner homework is very good. The children of the poor are headed home. When other children are still enjoying the honey nest, I already understand that reading university is
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz