Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
ylq Offline

Dobluth

26.10.2019 04:20
f, but never think Antworten

my only way out. There is no other way to get ahead. So, I became the pride of my mother. She said: "You are my only hope. You are admitted to the university, I will live a good life later." When she said this, it seems that all the fatigues of grievances are swept away, and the eyes are full of happiness. Out of the youthful look. I have seen a photo of my mother when she was young Marlboro Gold. She is smiling, very beautiful, full of hope for a better life in the future. At that time, she did not think that she would be so tired and tired in the future, or she might have thought of it but she was not afraid of her mother's lack of culture, but she did practice a few beautiful words for me. Whenever I took the first roll of paper home, my mother signed it according to my request: "Parents have seen it and hope to continue to work hard" This is the result of my crying again and again. I don��t know how to be tempted. I��m always afraid that the teacher said that I signed my own name. Looking back now, I am a little bit sad, my hands are shaking, my heart is very sad. Why do children think of the damage they once did when they grew up? But my mother has already dried up the wound, and even did not leave a slight impression in my heart. I still treat my child with great hope. I am the sun at home. She put all my homework with needlework, put it neatly in the closet, and hung my hourly newspaper on the wall. However, after a little more, I have an independent consciousness and always do not want her to touch my homework Carton Of Cigarettes. It��s too much to think about it now. I lived in school for half a month or a month to go home. My mother loved me and did everything I could to satisfy me. She wanted to know more about my spiritual life, but I didn't tell her anything. Mom said: "You write a little article for your mother!" But I always perfuse her Marlboro Red, what to write? What is good to write? Mom said: "Start from the sale of sweet potatoes, then open the hotel, do breakfast business down, write so many books!" I always sneered. Now I understand that the great maternal love is a book that can be finished? My mother's love for the child is in the blood, looking forward to the child at an early date, I don't know what happened. Because of my mother��s words, when she went home, she made a big temper against her mother, and then she went to the colorful campus to continue her life and play with her classmates. What kind of mother's mother will be sad. Dad came to see me in the week and brought me a letter. The letter made me cry all day. Every time I think about it, no matter how busy the scene is, I will have a sore nose and red eyes. Mom said: "I don't have any culture. I don't know why this period of time, your relationship with your parents is so dull. I hope you don't ignore Mom. I think about your day's look and I want to cry. I hope that I am almost insulted. I Just thinking for myself, but never thinking about whether my mother is suffering or not. Mom has been living for her children for the rest of her life. Paying for a lifetime!! How can I come to be your daughter: "Mom, grow up, I want you to follow me. Big city enjoys! "Mom said: "I don't go anywhere. As long as you have the skills, you can live your own life, and my dad and I will go back to your hometown. The plain wishes there always make my heart sour. I want to live with my mom and dad. I will let them enjoy the same ignorance as I used to be, and I will wake up earlier. Don't let your mother wait too hard. More with your mother, hold your mother's hand. Say some warm words, so that mom can show happy smiles!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz