Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
ylq Offline

Dobluth

17.12.2019 07:10
nd immediately started Antworten

Head down pessimistically, you will see the icy land; head up confidently, you will see the long sky. This is what inspired me in this novel. This book tells the story of an ugly man who lived in a cold, humid slum a hundred years ago. At first no one liked him, everyone laughed at him, and some even put him in a cage as an animal exhibition. With the help of a doctor, he became famous and has received much attention ever since Carton Of Cigarettes. This is due to his changing attitude to life, which makes him kind and approachable. In this world, there are always people who think that they don't look good, and there are many shortcomings. From then on, they lose confidence and feel about the beauty of life, but they ushered in a nasty life full of complaints. However, they do not know that there are people who are like humans, much uglier than them, or cannot take care of themselves. They have not fallen because of these shortcomings or regrets. Instead, they have built up their confidence. Still retains a enthusiastic and enthusiastic heart. Hawking is a typical example. He was physically disabled and had only one thumb to move. However, he did not give up his dream of being a writer. He spent several years of hard sweat and wrote a world masterpiece, thus achieving a glorious life. Some people who have become world-famous super writers feel that they are out of luck Marlboro Gold, so they give up the pursuit of dreams, the wishes and dreams in life are gone, and only complaints remain. Empty, bitter, and hateful complaining. In fact, luck is not very important. Some successful people sum up their life experiences and say that "luck on success is 1%, talent is 5%, and hard work is 94%." Once there was a farmer who bought a gold mine for $ 100,000 and immediately started digging. One year later, he complained about his bad luck and complained that there was too little gold. He only made $ 80,000. So he sold the gold mine to a young man. However, the young man only touched a thin layer of soil and found the large gold veins hidden below. It's like being like a person, constantly fighting for success, never complaining about bad luck or giving up because of a little adversity, and it's just one step away from success in our lives, not because If you look bad, you have shortcomings, or if you encounter some setbacks or think that you are unlucky, you lose confidence and give up your dreams and pursuits. Success does not depend on luck, but on individual unremitting efforts. A dynamic, motivated, and hard-working person cannot fail. As the saying goes, "Satoshi and Minka can be stubborn and cannot be stubborn, too, and they can't suffocate themselves, but they can't be stunned by scholars. Independents too. " I think this is what this article tells us. It ��s been more than ten days since the final exam. Several families are happy and sad Cheap Cigarettes. I hope those who are sad will regain their confidence and get up and pat on the dust on their bodies to face the challenges of the new year. People who are happy ca n��t be proud. Prepare for new challenges!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz