Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
ylq Offline

Dobluth

17.12.2019 07:10
ed to apologize to each other, because friend Antworten

Many people like this great philosopher, Bacon, but I don't! !! I hate this bacon from the aristocratic standpoint and patriarchal perspective. I hate this bacon that is ingenious and old-fashioned. I hate this bacon with utilitarian thinking and deep knowledge of officialdom! However, after reading Bacon Essay two days ago, I discovered another bacon that was completely different from my thoughts Newport 100S. I saw his dedication to philosophy, his enthusiasm for politics, his love for life, his pursuit of ideals and his spirit and attitude of never giving up on difficulties. Inspired by the beautiful and wise text of "Bacon's Life", I read through it twice in one breath, and I was still feeling impatient, so I really wanted to recommend it to more friends. And analysis. What impressed me the most was On Timing. He said in the article that when the danger is approaching, it is more advantageous to be good at seizing the opportunity to invite it head-on than to hesitate to dodge. Because the result of hesitation is precisely the opportunity to overcome it. Many things in a person's life cannot be accurately described by determinism, but opportunity is indeed the primary factor for success. As far as life is concerned, the big opportunity in a lifetime may happen once in a few decades or decades. Big opportunities are created by history and society. Therefore, if you want to make a difference, you must be good at saving time, see the general trend of development, and use good insight to perceive where there is a "gold mine." There is another kind of opportunity created by society. People living in China in the 1960s and 1970s have no good opportunity to use Marlboro Red. Opportunities often appear suddenly or unknowingly, sometimes they are never even known Marlboro Lights, or when you look back on the past, you realize that the past is an opportunity, and you are fortunate to seize it or regret to lose it. In "On Friendship", Bacon said: "If you tell happiness to a friend, you will get two happiness; if you pour out sorrow to a friend, you will be divided into half of sorrow." This has already fully explained Friend is an indispensable role around us, which can add color to our lives. It describes the true meaning of friendship and makes us realize it. Even if a friend who has just quarreled sees this sentence, he will Involuntarily wanted to apologize to each other, because friendship is really important to us, but Bacon described the true meaning of friendship so naturally, no matter who it is, we will not deny these two points when we encounter difficulties Friends are a reliable pillar so that we can get dependence; when we fall, friends are a crutch to help us stand up. This is always irreplaceable by others. Whenever a person is confused, the first person to reach out must be his friend. Only friends will help you at all times, protect you, let you out of the dark place, and appreciate the glory of the sun together.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz